Is it time to close the airports yet Dave?

Ken L

Cheeky brat ,your not 20 years behind me ,plenty of time to revalue your outlook lol

I like my far left far right attitude it covers all the bases ,it probably secretly covers most peoples bases its amazing how extreme people can get when triggered!

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 2

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

8 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Cheeky brat ,your not 20 years behind me ,plenty of time to revalue your outlook lol

I like my far left far right attitude it covers all the bases ,it probably secretly covers most peoples bases its amazing how extreme people can get when triggered!

:D I may have the odd moment of being a tad mischievous.

• Haha 1

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

14 hours ago, chesters1 said:

St peters basilica reopening

Ireland introducing 14 day mandatory lockdown for travellers (no tarmacing drives for a while?)

Hungary opening up

France beaches open, drowning allowed picknics not allowed

Someone in whitby says something ,nobody cares!

Philipino drivers in uerope undercut the the drivers who undercut the previous drivers and spend a year in cabs and earn 600 euros a month

Dutch dog and 3 cats infected now!

You forgot to mention  Vietnam my old mate teaches in Ho Chi Minh City I visited him 3 years ago unbelievable place,  Vietnam has a 97 million population , paddy is back teaching next weekend the  coronavirus virus fatality rate is 0 , Vietnam acted immediately and locked  down early because the SARS outbreak it suffered  a few years ago it hit them hard .,here in the U.K. Boris Johnson with his head in the clouds was  to slow to act. The second  highest death rate in the World , says it all and we have  a long long way to getting out of the woods 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-52628283

And the  government now want kids back to school early June many Parents  are not listening and feel it is far to soon and will ignore the government and that goes for my grandchildren as well 

The  British people have now lost faith in this government’s handling on this pandemic .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

11 hours ago, *Ant* said:

Did anyone else watch the program on Channel 4 the other evening "The Country That Beat the Virus"? It would seem that the government haven't done a stellar job. But who does one blame, do you blame Boris, or do you blame the scientists who are advising him? 

Granted it was Channel 4, so one expects a left wing slant to it, but worth a watch on catchup tv if you get the chance. 

The country seems to have  done a stellar job that might sound s a little bold Anth presented  with second highest death rate in the world but we are all entitled to our own opinions.

Edited by big_cod
D

Untitled-1.jpg

Nepal first death

Germany drops 14 day quarantine for EU visitors

Italy open for holidays from june 3rd

13 arrested in london anti lockdown demonstrations

1000 gathers in german anti lockdown demos

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

12 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Nepal first death

Germany drops 14 day quarantine for EU visitors

Italy open for holidays from june 3rd

13 arrested in london anti lockdown demonstrations

1000 gathers in german anti lockdown demos

Britain second highest fatality rate in the world !!

Hoq long you got boris they will be Soon coming for you  ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Greek beaches open

>312,300 worldwide deaths

8 hours ago, big_cod said:

You forgot to mention  Vietnam my old mate teaches in Ho Chi Minh City I visited him 3 years ago unbelievable place,  Vietnam has a 97 million population , paddy is back teaching next weekend the  coronavirus virus fatality rate is 0 , Vietnam acted immediately and locked  down early because the SARS outbreak it suffered  a few years ago it hit them hard .,here in the U.K. Boris Johnson with his head in the clouds was  to slow to act. The second  highest death rate in the World , says it all and we have  a long long way to getting out of the woods 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-52628283

And the  government now want kids back to school early June many Parents  are not listening and feel it is far to soon and will ignore the government and that goes for my grandchildren as well 

The  British people have now lost faith in this government’s handling on this pandemic .

Vietnam locked down travel to and from China early that's true and we should have done the same, but otherwise their lockdown wasnt particularly tight early on as I was there throughout February and businesses, bars clubs etc were all open there was little checking that i saw at the border, we were offered masks but most didnt wear them.

1 hour ago, snakey1 said:

Vietnam locked down travel to and from China early that's true and we should have done the same, but otherwise their lockdown wasnt particularly tight early on as I was there throughout February and businesses, bars clubs etc were all open there was little checking that i saw at the border, we were offered masks but most didnt wear them.

Very strange there fatalities are literally nothing yet we have terrible numbers but paddy did say as early as January they were on lockdown .Very very strange the difference in numbers obviously we have done something drastically wrong in comparison we had over over 400 fatalities yesterday .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg