Is it time to close the airports yet Dave?

Ken L

BIG Cod,

AS IS WITH ALL "OPINION" commentators PIERS has an agenda (ratings). Let me give you an example re: "NHS WORKERS WHO SAVED LIVES" 

According to NHS labour unions that is pure camel dung. There was no benefit and considerable cost having non English or poor English speaking healthcare workers on stand-by.

"Coronavirus: Reopening NHS services must be safe, unions say". THEY, the unions,  need support not critics. It was at labour's suggestion BORIS made the remark

You have to pick or look two faced - - - follow labour - or - - - - - follow the fragmented world of radical news media  and YOU select only the comments you choose to agree with - - - -in or out of context. 

Phone

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phone said:

BIG Cod,

AS IS WITH ALL "OPINION" commentators PIERS has an agenda (ratings). Let me give you an example re: "NHS WORKERS WHO SAVED LIVES" 

According to NHS labour unions that is pure camel dung. There was no benefit and considerable cost having non English or poor English speaking healthcare workers on stand-by.

"Coronavirus: Reopening NHS services must be safe, unions say". THEY, the unions,  need support not critics. It was at labour's suggestion BORIS made the remark

You have to pick or look two faced - - - follow labour - or - - - - - follow the fragmented world of radical news media  and YOU select only the comments you choose to agree with - - - -in or out of context. 

Phone

If you wish to have a better understanding of Piers Morgan Phone enter “Piers Morgan fake abuse photos” into google and have a read how this now, apparent ‘expert’ and our resident troll’s latest ‘go to’  source of truth caused the endangerment of our Armed Forces that he claims his own offspring are now amongst its own elite hierarchy.

The questions raised over testing numbers was eloquently explained in the U.K. Government’s daily briefing on May 1st, not, I hasten to add by a Politician (that most of us On here would not believe anyway) but by an Independent Scientist.

The ONS decided and instructed the govt. how they wished the data on daily test numbers to be reported and the govt. complied.

The watchdog of the ONS later decided they did not agree the data should be recorded in the same way, AFTER the figures were released!

This of course has to mean that the govt. are ‘lying’ to thick shites like Morgan and, as you say, to boost his ratings he uses the rumour, speculation and innuendo to purchase troll food that is liberally spread around bridges where trolls were once confined to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Huge,

PIERS apparently does not what kind of chit he throws, some will stick to the wall. Evidenced by Cod's post. According to NHS labour unions  they were for the most part able to care for their fellow BRITISH. From memory, NHS staff wants (what ever they said) in safety devices. 

That leaves Cod bitching out BORIS for supporting labour since Boris supported their demands. I'm real s l o w but even I am beginning to think Cod just likes to stir the honey pot

Phone

Edited by Phone

10 hours ago, Phone said:

Huge,

PIERS apparently does not what kind of chit he throws, some will stick to the wall. Evidenced by Cod's post. According to NHS labour unions  they were for the most part able to care for their fellow BRITISH. From memory, NHS staff wants (what ever they said) in safety devices. 

That leaves Cod bitching out BORIS for supporting labour since Boris supported their demands. I'm real s l o w but even I am beginning to think Cod just likes to stir the honey pot

Phone

Stir the honey pot so phone  , , piers Morgan he has  held this government to account embarrassed them very very badly !! and now the government the health secretary and the Boris Johnson have been caught out again for LYING  !!!  it’s just the norm now day after day lies after lies tests counted twice by the health secretary and Boris Johnson made Diane Abbot look like a mathematical genius at PM question , he quoted £900 million cost for foreign workers who work in NHS who get treated if they fall ill that’s what they have to pay if they want treatment, but  it was another lie by boris and very very big one . The real cost is  £90 million just £810 million out and this is out great PM , and to top it another about turn   in two days, and  he now says foreign workers who work in the NHS now don’t have to pay to get treated  another but that  was after uproar from other Tory MPS and rightly so shambles  of a  government what’s next !!! .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

2 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Stir the honey pot so phone let’s look at it like piers Morgan he has  held this government to account embarrassed them very very badly .And now the government the health secretary and the Boris Johnson have been caught out again for LYING, it’s just the norm now day after day lies after lies tests counted twice by the health secretary and Boris Johnson made Diane Abbot look like a mathematical genius at PM question he quoted £900 million cost for foreign workers who work in NHS who then get treated that’s what they have to pay if they want treatment it was lie and very very big one . The real cost if £90 million just £810 million out and this is out great PM , and to top it another upturn in two days, and  he now says foreign workers who work in the NHS don’t have to pay to get treated and rightly so shambles  of a  government what’s next !!! .

What?

Can't make head nor tail of that...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

13 minutes ago, Ken L said:

What?

What  the health secretary Mat Hancock has fiddled the figures again and Boris lied at PM questions AGAIN it’s an everyday occurrence from the Government.

And piers Morgan what a thorn he has been in the governments side keep up the good work piers somebody has to hold them to account your doing an excellent job ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

6 hours ago, Ken L said:

What?

Phew, i'm glad someone else thought that, I thought it was just me. :D

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

1 hour ago, *Ant* said:

Phew, i'm glad someone else thought that, I thought it was just me. :D

Lies from Hancock and Johnson again stating it was  £900  million cost to the scheme below when it was actually £90 million they are becoming  experts at it but  I suppose you have to be good at something in life ??

Johnson’s u-turn this was today and he lied  saying in PM questions it was £900 million cost to the treasury when it was £90 million and they called  Diane Abbott .?

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-u-turn-as-he-scraps-nhs-fee-for-foreign-health-workers-after-being-personal-beneficiary-of-carers-from-abroad-11992317

This was two days ago .

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-rejects-calls-to-exempt-foreign-health-workers-from-nhs-surcharge-11991688

Boris Johnson’s £900 million  and this is our PM and he is in charge of the country Makes Diana Abbott  look like a mathematical genius ?

But Paul Johnson, director of the Institute for Fiscal Studies, said scrapping the charge for these workers would only shave off a tenth of the total revenue raised. 
He put the cost to the Exchequer at nearer £90million, raising eyebrows as to why the PM used the overall £900million figure during Prime Minister's Questions.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8341749/Exempting-foreign-NHS-workers-cost-90m-says-IFS.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

3 minutes ago, Phone said:

All,

If the issues were not of grave concern I could laugh. Cod is not as tipsy as thinkle peep he is. Ant, Ken saved us both!

Phone

Have you been drinking that bleach phone it tends to confuse you stop it .?

Edited by big_cod
  • Haha 2

Untitled-1.jpg