Is it time to close the airports yet Dave?

Ken L

5 hours ago, big_cod said:

Lies from Hancock and Johnson again stating it was  £900  million cost to the scheme below when it was actually £90 million they are becoming  experts at it but  I suppose you have to be good at something in life ??

Johnson’s u-turn this was today and he lied  saying in PM questions it was £900 million cost to the treasury when it was £90 million and they called  Diane Abbott .?

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-u-turn-as-he-scraps-nhs-fee-for-foreign-health-workers-after-being-personal-beneficiary-of-carers-from-abroad-11992317

This was two days ago .

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-rejects-calls-to-exempt-foreign-health-workers-from-nhs-surcharge-11991688

Boris Johnson’s £900 million  and this is our PM and he is in charge of the country Makes Diana Abbott  look like a mathematical genius ?

But Paul Johnson, director of the Institute for Fiscal Studies, said scrapping the charge for these workers would only shave off a tenth of the total revenue raised. 
He put the cost to the Exchequer at nearer £90million, raising eyebrows as to why the PM used the overall £900million figure during Prime Minister's Questions.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8341749/Exempting-foreign-NHS-workers-cost-90m-says-IFS.html

It's like listening to one half of the conversation between the voices in your head....

Slow down Paul.

Think about what you what you want to convey and read it back to yourself before posting to be sure that your post has a beginning, a middle and an end.

Pro tip: Emojis are not words.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Half of its other peoples words! You know the bits you can read .

I wonder if he ever actually thinks for himself or just writes other peoples opinion parrot fashion desperately hoping it supports what he hopes it does ?

Unfortunately in most cases halfway down the page he pinches it from it doesnt! He just looked at the headline and didnt understand a word below it ,poor poor cod

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

I wonder if he ever actually thinks for himself or just writes other peoples opinion parrot fashion desperately hoping it supports what he hopes it does ?

Unfortunately in most cases halfway down the page he pinches it from it doesnt! He just looked at the headline and didnt understand a word below it ,poor poor cod

I often like to quote people from history to show that the world does not change or evolve as it should. In this case that our resident troll is currently focussing on, I think the best one of the moment is a simple one “It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them” is the best, if clod does not have the intellect to understand that he is referring to two separate and distinctive sets of figures (total value of ‘health tourism’ against estimated cost of allowing a healthcare/NHS exemption) then that is his problem and not ours.

He can carry on posting links to newspaper and obscure internet sites and repeat those same random ramblings without realising or even, in the full knowledge that most of us do not accept or contribute to his click bait links.

Got my ‘Whitby Scampi” delivered today, going in the fryer tomorrow, have to see what it’s like but as long as it actually is whole tail  Dublin Prawns (and yes, I do actually understand that they do NOT live, breed or whatever near Whitby but as always I support U.K. businesses).

Interesting Clip on BBC News yesterday, a langoustine fisherman in Scotland now selling his catch to local customers! fancy that, who would have thought there is a market out there for people who wish to adapt.

Also interesting is Tiggers clip on people smugglers, how is Nigel Farage able to charter a fishing boat to go out into the Channel? presumably they are able to stand two meters apart,  CLOD can’t do that of course, he can’t go back to work and adapt to the rules, he can only sit on social media and copy paste things that he thinks support his view, whilst, (presumably) claiming a handout that the rest of us have to pay in the future.

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

9 hours ago, chesters1 said:

No: I don't think Paul is stupid - just confused and unstructured in his thinking and writing.

It makes his posts unreadable and his points (I'm sure there must be a point their somewhere) unfathomable.

It might even go some way to explaining his complete intransigence when it comes to "EU good" and "Tories bad". He is literally stumbling over his own thoughts to try to formulate a response to such an extent that he never actually thinks about the merits of the point or position that he is trying to counter. The other thing he tends to do is slam the door of cognitive dissonance and he simply refuses to answer straightforward questions - which gets to be very annoying. 

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

13 hours ago, Ken L said:

It's like listening to one half of the conversation between the voices in your head....

Slow down Paul.

Think about what you what you want to convey and read it back to yourself before posting to be sure that your post has a beginning, a middle and an end.

Pro tip: Emojis are not words.

Emojis highlight Boris Johnson hilarious miscalculation from £90 million to £900 million a few quid out Ken , just think how Diane Abbott world have been  portrayed by the press it’s not even worth thinking about .It’s the voices in Boris Johnson’s head I would be more concerned about not to much between the lads ears for being our PM .

He has no chance with Starmer  far far to clever for Boris Johnson,   he desperately needs his cheerleaders sat behind him cheering him on , if he hasn’t  he is toast and looks like a lame duck bubbling a load  of jargon he doesn’t understand himself ..

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I think all these "advisors" and "aids" whispering in their ears far more dangerous ,who know whos whispering in the "advisors" ears and if these whispers have brown envelopes attached to them .

So cod you never make mistakes then in your life then?speak truthfully now or spend days going through your old posts and removing them .

I certainly wouldnt like to be PM (from any party) having underlings telling you lies and you honestly reporting them for the world to see ,you can check ofcourse but the ministries are the old boy network they do as they please ,say what they please and are unecountable so will happily tell you night is day why would they care they only serve themselves not parliament or the people

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I think all these "advisors" and "aids" whispering in their ears far more dangerous ,who know whos whispering in the "advisors" ears and if these whispers have brown envelopes attached to them .

So cod you never make mistakes then in your life then?speak truthfully now or spend days going through your old posts and removing them .

I certainly wouldnt like to be PM (from any party) having underlings telling you lies and you honestly reporting them for the world to see ,you can check ofcourse but the ministries are the old boy network they do as they please ,say what they please and are unecountable so will happily tell you night is day why would they care they only serve themselves not parliament or the people

Mistakes £90 million to £900 million  no never .

Advisers Boris Johnson he is our great PM  the great leader of Britain he doesn’t need advisers he said Get Brexit Done he is a genius don’t ever talk about out gear leader like that people won’t have it  said .?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

They all have them even your failure corbyn would have have had them along with the union  advisors if he had got in last time

1 minute ago, chesters1 said:

They all have them even your failure corbyn would have have had them along with the union  advisors if he had got in last time

They aren’t in power the Tory’s are and they are fully accountable for all there political decisions .

Untitled-1.jpg

27 minutes ago, big_cod said:

They aren’t in power the Tory’s are and they are fully accountable for all there political decisions .

No they are not ,its all been explained earlier using blairs example ,there we go again posting and reposting the same crap despite being shown its wrong

I will say it again if prime ministers were punished for doing the wrong thing ,lying or misleading tony blair would spend the rest of his life in prison ,there we go !

All you can do is vote out mps and vote in mps who will be exactly the same ! Those voted out probably will be voted back in or get promoted to the lords and the rest most probably get richer ,how is that punishment?

PS any laws voted in are also usually voted for by labour aswell watch the parliament channel you will be surprised how few actually vote things in ,look at reality not newspaper headlines

You do watch the parliament channel dont you? Sorry i forgot you only think headlines are real ,not reality itself

Edited by chesters1