Is it time to close the airports yet Dave?

Ken L

23 hours ago, Ken L said:

Meanwhile, senior shadow cabinet ministers are being fired for posting anti-Semitic conrspiricy theories and the parties director of governance and legal, Thomas Gardiner has just resigned from his position in the Labour Party. Mr Gradiner has faced allegations of bullying and approving of anti-Semitism.

I'd rather be governed by clowns

??

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

15 minutes ago, big_cod said:
23 minutes ago, big_cod said:

And the Tory party  it’s now officially  the lying party Boris Johnson can’t lie straight in bed he thrives on lying blatantly day after day and it’s catching rapidly through the Tory party

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Dodge the question boris ? Boris Johnson you area a useless idiot god help the people of this country with clown in charge , I knew he was bad but he exceeds all expectations.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Boris Johnson handling on Covid 19 is shocking don’t blame me well yes we will blame you the buck stops with you .The man hasn’t got one ounce of integrity in his body .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Do you actually hate ths country?

Why not leave?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

4 hours ago, Ken L said:

Do you actually hate ths country?

Why not leave?

Do I hate this country now that’s good un !!! Do you hate this country putting an idiot like Johnson in charge .!! I think the shoe is on the other foot ord lad .
Best country in the world old fruit ,  but at present is run by a load of buffoons and run by somebody who wasn’t actually born here  and changed his name , and I can proudly say I didn’t put Johnson where he is did you, and I can tell you a lot are really regretting doing exactly that .

And I suppose you can’t defend the indefensible he says one thing  and the very next says he didn’t say it feet first Ken what a great  leader eh NOT !!!

i wonder when the Tory party will ditch him great  to watch him at PM questions can’t answer a question needs an ear piece to help him defend himself it’s like  watching a comedy sketch  .

The quicker him and his boss Cummins go the better .

And never ever can the Tory party   say labour were reckless with cash,  this lot make them look like chicken feed with money ,do you qualify for the £5000 voucher  for home improvements and if your very lucky £10,000 , ?. where is all this cash keep coming from penny’s from heaven they just keep printing it  like confetti ,but the government were just days away from going insolvent, but who is going to pay for it that’s the question will it be the very wealthy er no chance ?  or joe blogs in the street the latter I think, but I suppose a few more billion doesn’t make any difference in the scale of things .

And when the dust settles  you get ready.for tax rises and pension cuts  they will be coming your way .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson