Is it time to close the airports yet Dave?

Ken L

If you need it Chesters, there are some good reference books out there on pigeon English!

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

6 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

If you need it Chesters, there are some good reference books out there on pigeon English!

Somebody farted  there is  a horrible  smell  of .sh....t

image.png

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, Huge_Vitae said:

The term is Pidgin English - which has Nothing to do with pigeons!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pidgin

I'm by no means a scholar but some of us misuse the terms Their & There for instance - Who cares - It's a Fishing Forum!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

27 minutes ago, Phone said:

ALERT Alert alert

GRAMMAR NAZI IN THE AREA

Phone

Typical Yank response & almost 75 years too late,

Over paid, Over sexed & over here!!

I can be anybody you want me to be!! :fishing:

Martin.

Edited by Martin56

1 hour ago, Phone said:

ALERT Alert alert

GRAMMAR NAZI IN THE AREA

Phone

Hardly Phone - if that were the case, I think my other friends on here would have seen through that!!

I'm just an Angler with opinions like most!!

Thought you were just a big soft Teddy Bear - Come over here if you think you're hard enough!!

Edited by Martin56

Still thousands of new infections a day in the U.K. airports open in the U.K. restrictions lifted on the  public and off to work you go,  don’t go to work ?? tubes trains full again !!!!!!!! .Germany eased retractions they have now got another spike game over on that one, but Johnson’s action speaks for itself he has been ripped to pieces on social media his advice was as clear as mud  .

Seaside resorts  will now be flooded with visitors some carrying the virus his actions will almost certainly create a second wave on infections .This is all to soon people feel they have spent 7  weeks on lockdown now wasted  and for nothing ..As for kids going back to school my grandchildren will not going back in June if we are still in the present climate with this virus and  they will not be alone , it could put teachers in dangers  and the virus could be took back home .

Herd immunity Mr Johnson !!!! Looks like your  original plan is back on .

Buts it’s only in England the rest of U.K. ignore Johnson and they do right .

Stay at home now Stay alert what the hell is all that  about .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Still thousands of new infections a day in the U.K. airports open in the U.K. restrictions lifted on the  public and off to work you go,  don’t go to work ?? tubes trains full again !!!!!!!! .Germany eased retractions they have now got another spike game over on that one, but Johnson’s action speaks for itself he has been ripped to pieces on social media his advice was as clear as mud  .

Seaside resorts  will now be flooded with visitors some carrying the virus his actions will almost certainly create a second wave on infections .This is all to soon people feel they have spent 7  weeks on lockdown now wasted  and for nothing ..As for kids going back to school my grandchildren will not going back in June if we are still in the present climate with this virus and  they will not be alone , it could put teachers in dangers  and the virus could be took back home .

Herd immunity Mr Johnson !!!! Looks like your  original plan is back on .

Buts it’s only in England the rest of U.K. ignore Johnson and they do right .

Stay at home now Stay alert what the hell is all that  about .

What is the alternative and who is going to pay for it?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

44 minutes ago, Ken L said:

What is the alternative and who is going to pay for it?

What send people out to die !!! We have all been skint before but we haven’t been dead before .You see the two nurses who nursed Boris Johnson back to Health just how will they be feeling now .

We have let 18 million people into this country since the start of the pandemic and only quarantined only 300 Chinese, and now he is saying in two weeks we are NOW going to start check arrivals apart from France ? the mans an idiot 2 months to late .Zero accountable from Johnson people are now seeing boris Johnson for exactly what he is incompetent.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

8 minutes ago, big_cod said:

What send people out to die !!! We have all been skint before but we haven’t been dead before .You see the two nurses who nurses who nursed Boris Johnson back to Health just how will they be feeling now .

We have let 18 million people into this country since the start of the pandemic and only quarantined only 300 Chinese, and now he is saying in two weeks we are NOW going to start check arrivals apart from France ? the mans an idiot 2 months to late ..

Personally, I would have locked down the borders tighter than a ducks arse back at the start of February and shot any bloody migrant boats out of the water along with the Dutch supertrawlers - but that time is past.

The question now is how do we manage things? - and the only viable answer to that question is to balance not swamping the health service with maintaining an operating economy. 

Are people going to continue dying as a result of this virus until we get a vaccine? Yes, of course, but people also have the choice of how they manage their own on-going social contacts and risk, just as I have done whilst going to work throughout this pandemic.

If you don't like that, "What is the alternative and who is going to pay for it?"

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.