Is it time to close the airports yet Dave?

Ken L

France and Ireland ok to fly into the U.K. unchecked but  with there suit of armour on !!! any reason how that can be justified .And what exactly is happing in other country’s is irrelevant  here , it’s what our government are imposing on the people of this country that matters 

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Germany drops border control to Luxembourg that should stir the EU up

Bundesliga (some football thing) back on?

Demonstrations in spain over something or other

Demostrations in lansing america coronavirus cannot be dealt with by shooting but still tote guns just in case

Frogs forbidden to drink near a river , annoyance by nearby residents they can see black people

Brexit talks continue ,june deadline approaching

Ozzies preparing to throw things on barbies again

Surprise Surprise Euronews research finds immigrant (bratislavian) lorry drivers earn 1/3 of wages home drivers earn and live for average 6 months at a time in their cabs

France uk border negotiations were little or nothing to do with flights

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Illegal Migrants arriving in italy now screened and put in 14 day lockdown at 40-100 a day that must be causing great fun (and cost)

American pilot jailed for breaking hong kong
lockdown

Ire!and paying 115 million a month for empty private beds

Slovenia declares they are free from coronavirus

Garden centers are happy they can flog their over priced goods live!

Sanofi backs down

EU annoyed GB isnt caving in over fishing

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Rare condition in children similar to kawasaki disease (no i never either) noted with corona and children ,mumbling french doctor with shopping bag on face says no deaths yetl

Mixed results for plaqeunil tests ,Paris professor says its not a miracle drug or it could be!

Germany reduces quarantine measures for shengen area visits (obviasly the EU had a word!)

French professor not allowed to comment on question if ethneticity has a factor in corona deaths, it's against the law!

The virus can swim its crossed the mighty amazon a moustachioed medic says

+300,000 now dead worldwide

Edited by chesters1

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 12:58 PM, big_cod said:

FB-IMG-1589370181429.jpg

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

32 minutes ago, Ken L said:

FB-IMG-1589370181429.jpg

Nothing wrong with an exit strategy wales just announced there’s  today but it’s when you implement it is the main part .Planning makes Perfect feet first is stupid .

Smear campaign against Kier Starmer by senior Tory MP  and other MPs  which are Totally false ..

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

4 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Nothing wrong with an exit strategy wales just announced there’s  today but it’s when you implement it is the main part .

Smear campaign against Kier Starmer by senior Tory MP  and others which are false ..

MP's sometimes do dumb stuff.

Do you remember Naz Shah and Those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of diversity”?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

11 minutes ago, Ken L said:

MP's sometimes do dumb stuff.

Do you remember Naz Shah and Those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of diversity”?

Yes ken and The rent boys in London plenty of disgraced MPS the list is a mile long but the dirty tricks campaign against Starmer is already under way that usually means he is a  grave threat .But then again Starmer  demolished boris Johnson at PMs questions and rumour are circulating Boris Johnson is on borrowed time .Did he lie at PMs questions yes he did he will have to correct his error or being disingenuous to the house if doesn’t make the effort the speaker will order him .

He can only speak three  words get brexit done after that he is hopeless as we are a seeing with our own eyes .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg