Is it time to close the airports yet Dave?

Ken L

CHESTERS1

I have one that is quite simple. It does have a pocket for inserting filtration. My problem is when I wear it I am obsessed with fiddling with the dam thing.I'm told, no factual proof, it is far more likely my frequent face touching is much more likely path to my doom than inhaling and exhaling.

Also, I'm guilty of another error. I'm now a frequent hand washer / sanitizer (maybe 3 - 4 times a day). I was informed just how ignorant I really am, "why do you use the same hand towel over and over the dry your hands?" My answer was a clear DUH?

Phone

LOL you have to be careful how you remove the mask aswell its not straight forward .

Must be late over there Mr Bush is all OK?

The doctors surgery has old fashioned paper wipes in the toilets not only will it cost a fortune hand washing is pointles because you pick up the nasties pushing the door open and touch the place where a guy who never washed his hands pushed the door open earlier!

I have carried a bottle of sanitiser for a couple of years ,it started when i realised i could be eating soil borne bugs having my snacks metal detecting ,now every bag i have has a little bottle of sanitiser

Every bag also has my day pills ,my mrs doesnt grasp i can grab any bag on the way out and be sure i have the days pills in it ,she usualy bloody forgets hers so i have to share my pain ones ! So now have doubled up on those.they live happily in little concertina silicone cups with lids ready for water to be tipped in so they dissolve ,now i have to invent dried water so that can go in for 100% safety

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Well, in my area certainly and I believe in most other areas the Water Company does both clean supply and effluent disposal.

Recent studies into cocaine use also refer to it “in the water”

The problem with the bit you quoted from Clod is the stupidity of people to understand what Boris says and that makes it Boris who is wrong because it fits the bias they have.

Sphugh all the gear and no hooking idea  number  10 said  and I quote  (Boris Johnson Misspoke) ? what they really  mean is  he lied again so yes Boris Johnson got it completely wrong in his great assumptions of Covid 19 in drinking water , to make such announcement is staggering being the PM of Britain and they say is he fit  to be PM , his backside must be getting extremely jealous with all the shite that’s keeps coming out of his mouth , now if you like drinking ****  gentlemen you might catch it 

https://fullfact.org/health/covid-19-not-in-water-supply/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The only cleaning besides filtration water gets is dripping through material which doesnt kill half the pathogens and chlorine that kills some pathogens ,pop over to the WHO site and peek ,viruses are "moderately" unefected by chlorine and other are not harmed at all by chlorine .

Who are you going to believe WHO or a charity site thats backed by some very strange funders indeed

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

42 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Sphugh all the gear and no hooking idea  number  10 said  and I quote  (Boris Johnson Misspoke) ? so yes Boris Johnson got it completely wrong in his great assumptions of Covid 19 in drinking water  his backside must be getting extremely jealous with all the shite that’s keeps coming out of his mouth , now if like drinking **** you might catch it .

Do you not understand that people are fallible?

It's interesting to note that your own writing is frequently so garbled that it's almost impossible to tell what you are trying to say (including your opening statements about virus in the water supply) and yet you want to hang the PM out to dry for choosing a wrong word..

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

20 minutes ago, Ken L said:

It's interesting to note that your own writing is frequently so garbled that it's almost impossible to tell what you are trying to say (including your opening statements about virus in the water supply) and yet you want to hang the PM out to dry for choosing a wrong word..

Give over please Ken  drinking water not sewage come on that’s ****s you know it , as I said he didn’t apologise for his error which is massive telling the people of this country you could catch corvid 19 through drinking water the mans  an idiot . but are his days   numbered that’s the interesting  one so many mistakes and he has only been in front of parliament just a few times since Christmas but you can see why he is  very very venerable They say  Starmer is building a case against Johnson he hasn’t long to go he must have a list of snarl ups and lies as long as his his arm ,

If they can ditch the Margeret Thatcher Boris Johnson is easy prey this isn’t Corbyn he is up against this is somebody far more clever .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

28 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Give over please Ken  drinking water not sewage come on that’s ****s you know it , as I said he didn’t apologise for his error which is massive telling the people of this country you could catch corvid 19 through drinking water the mans  an idiot . but are his days   numbered that’s the interesting  one so many mistakes and he has only been in front of parliament just a few times since Christmas but you can see why he is  very very venerable They say  Starmer is building a case against Johnson he hasn’t long to go he must have a list of snarl ups and lies as long as his his arm ,

If they can ditch the Margeret Thatcher Boris Johnson is easy prey this isn’t Corbyn he is up against this is somebody far more clever .

Try re-reading your own post Paul.

I can highlight close to a dozen errors for you if you'd like me to.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

45 minutes ago, Ken L said:

It is noticable when he copies and pastes others words lol but who am i to talk

As to the water i am far more afraid of giardia which is in the water supply than possible coronavirus but when the water supply has anything to do with money its open to abuse! As the water companies are probably the biggest polluters of the rivers who's to say what happens out of sight of watching eyes

Trying to get round even when starmer has a list as long as his arm how that will effect boris? As i said anything can be said in parliament and starmer cannot do anything about boris only the tories themselves can replace boris !starmer has no power over the tories or anyone else for that matter hes like a grandfather who farts and tells tales of the war ,he is tolerated but useless but occasionally says something funny

Edited by chesters1

54 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Try re-reading your own post Paul.

I can highlight close to a dozen errors for you if you'd like me to.

Crack on Ken ? boris Johnson didn’t lie to parliament or sorry misspoke ? you can paint it  how you like Ken he is guilty as charged  

And loads coming to Whitby today some to their second homes Which they are not allowed , and some for the day out bringing the virus with them all because boris Johnson said it was ok to travel to the moon if you wanted, I will tell you  this many Tory voters are not happy with him his name is now dirt on social media .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg