Is it time to close the airports yet Dave?

Ken L

So straight away here comes the links to crap ,round and round you go

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

So straight away here comes the links to crap ,round and round you go

Facts Chester’s facts ord lad not made up stories  his own Tory MPs  were ready to mutiny and vote against the government ,  .Isnt it great to know the foreign nurses who saved his life he was ready to poke there eyes out what a man  he isn’t .

But just to  save face just in case he  got defeated by the labour proposal with his own MPs ready to vote against the government his arse collapsed  and overturned his decision .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

4 hours ago, big_cod said:

Facts Chester’s facts ord lad not made up stories  his own Tory MPs  were ready to mutiny and vote against the government ,  .Isnt it great to know the foreign nurses who saved his life he was ready to poke there eyes out what a man  he isn’t .

But just to  save face just in case he  got defeated by the labour proposal with his own MPs ready to vote against the government his arse collapsed  and overturned his decision .

Dont you read anything ,any mp can vote against its own party a portion vote against them every vote ,they can be reigned in using the whips but they can still vote against the party if they are prepared to face the consequences!

Would you prefer a non-democratic parliament where every tory mp voted for the Tory party and every labour mp voted against them ? Nothing would get done it would make it impossible to do anything but what the government decides

The government govern ,the opposition, in reality, are not there to oppose everything but to make sure the government do what it promised in its manifesto

If everyone agreed with everyone else i would be highly annoyed thats not democracy!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

9 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Dont you read anything ,any mp can vote against its own party a portion vote against them every vote ,they can be reigned in using the whips but they can still vote against the party if they are prepared to face the consequences!

Would you prefer a non-democratic parliament where every tory mp voted for the Tory party and every labour mp voted against them ? Nothing would get done it would make it impossible to do anything but what the government decides

The government govern ,the opposition, in reality, are not there to oppose everything but to make sure the government do what it promised in its manifesto

If everyone agreed with everyone else i would be highly annoyed thats not democracy!

Do you agree with this nerd a law for him and a law for us , should he be sacked many MPS across the political spectrum say YES , have the government got the balls to sack him scruples have gone right out of politics.

Coronavirus: PM says it was 'reasonable' for Cummings to travel 260 miles during lockdown ****s !!

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-dominic-cummings-made-second-trip-to-durham-during-lockdown-reports-11993601

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

HMmm a law for them and one for us ,a new concept heard for the first time? nope it comes every second of the day everywhere on earth .

Have you a list of these MP's please or is it just the usual cod  unfounded whining ?

Everything is calamitous in your head ,the £ drops a fraction of a % and in your head its plummeting out of control ?

Oil goes up a fraction of a dollar and its spiralling out of control you certainly like the over estimation in your bullshit

Still the links to opinion why? It has nothing to do with my post you quoted! Do you know what quoting means? It means your answering or commenting on it ,you dont need to quote to start a unrelated post on something entirely different

The usual cod if you find a post to hard to understand or more likely dismisses a post of yours off you go whining about something else you think people on here give a crap about or more importantly can do any thing about.

The country isnt going to change with one unemployed boat owner whining and snivelling on here try whining and snivelling to your local MP so he can see how foolish you are ,you never know you could get some law passed on public snivelling banning it

Edited by chesters1

How do we know that Mr Cummins travelled?

Given his security access, it's unlikely that someone managed to fit a tracker to his car.

One must therefore assume that the very journalists that are accusing him of unnecessary travel travelled unnecessarily in order to follow him (and presumably other high profile figures) around the country.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

23 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

HMmm a law for them and one for us ,a new concept heard for the first time? nope it comes every second of the day everywhere on earth .

Have you a list of these MP's please or is it just the usual cod  unfounded whining ?

Everything is calamitous in your head ,the £ drops a fraction of a % and in your head its plummeting out of control ?

Oil goes up a fraction of a dollar and its spiralling out of control you certainly like the over estimation in your bullshit

Still the links to opinion why? It has nothing to do with my post you quoted! Do you know what quoting means? It means your answering or commenting on it ,you dont need to quote to start a unrelated post on something entirely different

The usual cod if you find a post to hard to understand or more likely dismisses a post of yours off you go whining about something else you think people on here give a crap about or more importantly can do any thing about.

The country isnt going to change with one unemployed boat owner whining and snivelling on here try whining and snivelling to your local MP so he can see how foolish you are ,you never know you could get some law passed on public snivelling banning it

Have just just farted Chester’s no sorry it’s bullshit  again .:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

23 minutes ago, Ken L said:

How do we know that Mr Cummins travelled?

Given his security access, it's unlikely that someone managed to fit a tracker to his car.

One must therefore assume that the very journalists that are accusing him of unnecessary travel travelled unnecessarily in order to follow him (and presumably other high profile figures) around the country.

So he was right to break the lockdown when other got fined , he is as innocent as sin and wants a slap round the head .

New face mask allows you to go anywhere .

image.png.48095ea1ad68d24eeb9f6f33a6e8c44f.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

45 minutes ago, big_cod said:

So he was right to break the lockdown when other got fined , he is as innocent as sin and wants a slap round the head .

New face mask allows you to go anywhere .

image.png.48095ea1ad68d24eeb9f6f33a6e8c44f.png

I made no presumptions of right, wrong, guilt or innocence.

Are you advocating the wearing of a face mask that restricts vision and puts wearers and other road users at risk?

Should such reckless actions make you in some way liable for any injuries or deaths that result from the wearing of such masks and should it call into question your ability to judge risks pertaining to taking groups of people out to sea?

It's easy to be judgemental after the fact isn't it?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Merkle continuing to maintain restrictions to stop the medical system being overun ,strange when we do it people complain just as much as they are over there and its for their benefit!

Riots in poland for the same reason

Sometimes i hope they all catch it and die but unfortunately they will take down innocent people desperately trying to avoid these idiots!

Twice today i was aksked where waverly abbey was by people in cars ,at least 20 cyclists went past when i was walking down a narrow BOAT about 6ft wide  and i rescued a slow worm trying to slide up a slippery slope ,its like it isnt a pandemic at all , even walkers in groups its crazy

I half heard so not sure and cannot be bothered to check all this fuss about old folks dying in care homes in england is twisting the fact? That its the least in europe and even scotland has more ,why isnt that in the news apart it maybe incorrect lol

None in my daughters workplace yet thank goodness ,shes been living there for 5? Weeks now ,had 2 tests so far both clear ,strange thats not newsworthy either when non nhs works are doing their bit aswell .Grandaughter also has had two tests both negative but one case inside so hopefully she doesnt succumb !

The homes are different ones ,the grandaughter not my daughters daughter shes my sons daughter ,my others daughters eldest daughter is a self employed carer so now does little more than check on her care through the window and do the shopping  but even chatting is welcome if you dare not leave because idiots can kill you ,being self employed tests are not forthcoming as easily and shes not given ppe she pays through the nose for it we passed on 5 boxes of gloves i picked up cheap but masks are to expensive so she uses her bike one in the shops and washes it in milton which she keeps in her bike shes a clever girl she has two one always shloshing about in milton under her seat while wearing the other one lol

Edited by chesters1