Is it time to close the airports yet Dave?

Ken L

2 hours ago, Ken L said:

I made no presumptions of right, wrong, guilt or innocence.

Are you advocating the wearing of a face mask that restricts vision and puts wearers and other road users at risk?

Should such reckless actions make you in some way liable for any injuries or deaths that result from the wearing of such masks and should it call into question your ability to judge risks pertaining to taking groups of people out to sea?

It's easy to be judgemental after the fact isn't it?

Ken Cummins  was  photographed On both occasions now iPhones time, dates etc don’t lie ,now the police have stopped and fined quite a lot of people making there way to the coast unnecessary travel the government called it ,yet he does it nothing happens and he is the one advising the government on lockdown Rules hypocritical moron  , wants the book throwing at him but I wouldn’t worry to much just an other nail to go in Johnson’s coffin  they keep getting hammered home by the day . .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

There was plenty of it doing the rounds at work but we haven't had anyone fall ill with it in the last three weeks and as far as I'm aware, nobody has got seriously ill or died - although several colleagues have lost relatives.

It does look as if lots of people (including me) have had it with relatively mild symptoms.

The nightmare that had the government planning for in excess of half a million deaths (I'd assumed several times that number based on the same information that they had) doesn't seem to be happening.

There will of course be more and more cases as people who have literally locked themselves away come out and mix but there has to be a balance between risks and living life.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I recon i will be here to at least september ,once theres hardly any new cases (not deaths cases) its probably as safe as i would be catching any disease

Got a replacement breadmaker now and discovered a flaw ,the dough program (i rarely use set programs) strangely has a quick knead 20 minutes before the end so when the prog finishes you have to wait another 1/2 3/4 hour for it to get back to the top of the pan ,now i set a timer and switch it off before that and the loaf gets 20 mins and is ready to bake ! Not sure why theres that flaw?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

28 minutes ago, Ken L said:

There was plenty of it doing the rounds at work but we haven't had anyone fall ill with it in the last three weeks and as far as I'm aware, nobody has got seriously ill or died - although several colleagues have lost relatives.

It does look as if lots of people (including me) have had it with relatively mild symptoms.

The nightmare that had the government planning for in excess of half a million deaths (I'd assumed several times that number based on the same information that they had) doesn't seem to be happening.

There will of course be more and more cases as people who have literally locked themselves away come out and mix but there has to be a balance between risks and living life.

But ken tests tests tests Johnson said we were prepared its rubbish  how do you know if you have had it ,I stayed at my mates hotel at Robinhoods bay for 2 nights towards the end of March for his 50 birthday party over 150 people there from all over Yorkshire,  I had a terrible chest infection for 3 weeks after the weekend bash couldn’t say what it was it was something I have never experienced before coughing constant even through the night I don’t smoke it was horrendous was that Covid 19 we won’t know probably wasn’t but who knows no tests.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

6 minutes ago, big_cod said:

But ken tests tests tests Johnson said we were prepared its rubbish  how do you know if you have had it ,I stayed at my mates hotel at Robinhoods bay for 2 nights at the end of March for his 50 birthday party over 150 people there from all over Yorkshire,  I had a terrible chest infection for 3 weeks after the weekend bash couldn’t say what it was it was something I have never experienced before coughing constant even through the night I don’t smoke it was horrendous was that Covid 19 we won’t know probably wasn’t but who knows no tests.

At the end of march no-one had tests just as no-one had spare ppe to sell once the stock was depleted ,the world was busily building ventilators after advice from italy not making ppe because it wasnt recomended

The tests are not even reliable today so i wouldnt have trusted some quickly made untested one earlier

The lack of ppe wasnt down to not having any but the frequency it was being used which outstripped the stockpile the NHS (NHS mind its not the governments decision what stock the NHS has) had for the year

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

At the end of march no-one had tests just as no-one had spare ppe to sell once the stock was depleted ,the world was busily building ventilators after advice from italy not making ppe because it wasnt recomended

According to Johnson we  were fully prepared it was a lie .

Fantastic testing Systems ?

2 nd March 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Boris only repeats what he was told ,are you such an idiot you think boris has a list of all the supplies in every hospital in the country?

He most probably asked the ministry of health can they cope and they said yes ,he cannot fricking mind read to see the reality of whats in stock.

Why do you keep repeating the same crap ,its explained how reality is you then swerve somewhere else then a few pages later the same crap comes out your mouth

1) not one country on earth was prepared for covid

2) every country not making ppe ran out of ppe ,even china had to make far more to keep up and even they ran out

3) even the superior race germany ran out thats why merkle is keeping up restriction to help her hospitals cope

4 )stop frickin reading the uk press and looking at reality for once

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Boris only repeats what he was told ,are you such an idiot you think boris has a list of all the supplies in every hospital in the country?

He most probably asked the ministry of health can they cope and they said yes ,he cannot fricking mind read to see the reality of whats in stock.

Why do you keep repeating the same crap ,its explained how reality is you then swerve somewhere else then a few pages later the same crap comes out your mouth

1) not one country on earth was prepared for covid

2) every country not making ppe ran out of ppe ,even china had to make far more to keep up and even they ran out

3) even the superior race germany ran out thats why merkle is keeping up restriction to help her hospitals cope

4 )stop frickin reading the uk press and looking at reality for once

Very simple question so WHY did he say we’re well prepared !!!!   2 million pieces of PPE was out of date in a warehouse is that being well prepared !!!!! .The list is endless lies after lies after lies day after day after day tests targets missed day after day after day needles bullshit from the government.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

3 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Very simple question so WHY did he say we’re well prepared 2 million pieces of PPE was out of date in a warehouse is that being prepared .

How the frick would he know it was out of date ,why do you not think for yourself .

You actually belive boris went and looked ,christ your thick you need to grow up

He asks the head of the ministry of health he doesnt pop out and fricking check

Edited by chesters1

3 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

How the frick would he know it was out of date ,why do you not think for yourself .

You actually belive boris went and looked ,christ your thick you need to grow up

He asks the head of the ministry of health he doesnt pop out and fricking check

Bulkshit the buck stops at the top so why did he say we were well prepared so he lied then you have answered the question .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg