Is it time to close the airports yet Dave?

Ken L

On 7/7/2020 at 11:37 PM, Ken L said:

Do you actually hate ths country?

Why not leave?

What a cheeky piece of walking human faeces you are. Why don't you bugger off to the other side of the pond with the rest of the Trumptards,? You'd fit right in.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

7 hours ago, corydoras said:

What a cheeky piece of walking human faeces you are. Why don't you bugger off to the other side of the pond with the rest of the Trumptards,? You'd fit right in.

Karens back lol

• Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

12 hours ago, corydoras said:

Now that's just sad and pathetic!

Like so many on the left of modern politics, you seem to have become incapable of disagreeing with someone without dehumanising and insulting them.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

10 hours ago, Ken L said:

Like so many on the left of modern politics, you seem to have become incapable of disagreeing with someone without dehumanising and insulting them.

Which is a prerequisite, necessary requirement and qualification to being a troll.

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

7 hours ago, *Ant* said:

I'm not getting involved.....too busy trying to find proof that it wasn't slaves who built the feckin pyramids. 

You wont succeeed lol we know they had them from inscriptions of the time ,we also know non slaves were involved in the construction.

Logic says slaves didnt lounge about drinking and laughing as non slaves did the dirty work.IMO non slaves were the more techie and management part of pyramid building ,stone masons ,engineers, slave scolders etc

Egyptian equivilents of my parents and their forebears going into the country to pick fruit or  hops etc or those who do little jobs in churches mosques etc hoping to get a better place in their heaven but more probably 'called up' to do a bit of service mid season

It makes sense there was a full time staff + slaves and part time staff working for king and country + bed and board in the surrounding villages ,who would build anything decent for a slave ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

8 hours ago, Phone said:

BUT - But - but - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ohh he!! - I'm going with Ant

Phone

A certified card carrying liberal snowflake

“It snowed last night...
8:00 am: I made a snowman.
8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.
8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.
8:22 - The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up .
8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.
8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
8:45 - TV news crew from CBC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.
9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.
9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.
By noon it all melted

Moral:
There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become, all because of snowflakes.”

Couldn't resist it Phone, especially given your ridiculous postings on the War of Independence.

• Haha 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Huge,

TOUCHÉ  I love it.

IMO The Far-Left and the Far-Right Are Two Peas in a Pod

Both the far-left and the far-right, often view themselves as aggrieved parties. Adversity may explain the rhetoric of victimization that permeates the far-left as well as the far-right. Whites complain of cultural and economic obliteration at the hands of multicultural movements and affirmative action, while proponents of the far-left demand restitution for the silencing of minority groups.

Recently, white supremacists chanted “you will not replace us.” The racism of these white men—the most powerful group of people in the world—is motivated by a sense that they’ll be wiped away somehow. 

John Locke is perhaps the first liberal. It was Locke who argued each man has a natural right to life, liberty and property and governments must not violate these rights. Made sense to the conservatives and damned if they didn’t emancipate the Catholics.

Phone