Is it time to close the airports yet Dave?

Ken L

The whole World it seems, particularly first world economies, have become totally obsessed with number crunching.

In the U.K. political parties trade statistical analysis as if they understood the numbers, Media and certain totally obsessed members of society like nothing better than making comparisons but at least media sources always start their report by stating “it is very difficult to make comparisons,” before proceeding to make comparisons and then bringing in their expert who always would have taken different steps then the Government’s advisors, they are not Government Advisors invariably because they have been total dick heads in the last few years but obviously before they make their own expert comparisons they always say “it is very difficult to make comparisons.”

I’m not in any position to make comparisons with you residents of North Island but will say this from my personal experience in the last few weeks. I do not know anybody who has caught the virus. Not surprising perhaps because ‘we’ have a very low infection rate.

My Dentist’s new born son tested positive for Coronavirus within hours of birth yet his Mother tested negative!

A friend of mine knows two people who have died, one was a taxi driver.

Another friend’s Nan has been resident in a retirement home since a major stroke a few years ago, she was nearly 100 years old. For the past four or five years she has been admitted to Hospital with pneumonia. The frequency of these admissions increased over time, last year she was admitted twice. On multiple times over the last few years the family were told she would not survive the infection but did. She was admitted after a recurrence in the early days of CV and sadly died. THERE WAS NO CV TEST, Her death certificate states cause of death as Pneumonia caused by chest infection caused by failing heart function query Covid19.

Two other friends have elderly relatives who tested positive for CV but recovered enough to return home, one died from a heart attack the other from a brain embolism. Both are now COVID-19 official deaths.

In Scotland and I think Germany amongst others, if you test positive for CV and live longer than 28 days your death will not be counted as COVID-19 despite the fact that people all over the World have survived for more than fifty days before recovery or death.

I continue to take precautions, have no intention whatsoever to go on holiday and just hope a vaccine comes along quite quickly.

I will leave the comments and blame gaming to experts like Tracy from Essex who runs a nail bar or Dipshite from Whitby who gave up his place on SAGE to run a fishing business.

Perhaps I should make a YouTube video.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Is it me or has the site changed ,going to desktop version yesterday was little different to mobile but today theres a 1/3 of the screen full of rubbish and the thread in the other part ,most annoying!

Something called "announcements" i dont frickin want them unless i win the lottery i dont do!

Anyway knowing no-one i know no one that has died ,the last person i know who died was my head bailiff before corona was here and the other his sons dog who most probably died of cancer as its owner (his son) told me that.

Saying that though i am not chancing as far as possible the chap i see in the mirror dying from it so still refuse to know people !

Something keeps changing what i write am i haunted by the head bailiff ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 1 month later...

Well now we are going into a semi lockdown ,it will help but not hard enough to be effective .

Trouble is we could all be locked up in individual safes for 6 months ,those that died burnt and the country 100% clear then some piece of **** strolls across our open borders infecting everyone they meet and we are back to where we were!

PS the price of flour is starting to rise already get it while you can!

Grab 5ltrs of 99% propanol before that sky rockets and your fit to go sanitising everything coming through your door (add 25% glycerine or aloe vera to stop it drying your skin out and theres your hand sanitiser)

PPS it wasnt the head bailiffs ghost nor his sons dog it was the darned auto complete text dooda trying to improve my spelling and grammar! As you can see it no longer has that power!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 2 years later...

Still not closed the border despite china exporting covid again , idiocy or deliberate ?

On 1/30/2020 at 10:43 PM, Martin56 said:

My mate, Charlie who is an incurable conspiracy theorist would say that Governments develop then release viruses on populations in an effort to reduce the numbers.

It's cheaper than war, not to mention a cheap experiment for future biological weaponry!!

Have any Chinese government officials been affected?? (Charlie would say Not - There's a secret vaccine already been administered to them - Just tell the government underlings that their Tetanus jab is over due so as not to cause alarm -They always conform - It's what they do)

What does Charlie say now?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

9 hours ago, Ken L said:

Careful Charley was a fount of knowledge!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M8aOKt_3VbY

Now flu ! How many of that 48 are now an unbelivablely expensive company with a workload of 3  Filipinos with poor English and a Romanian boss who cannot speak a word?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=En7ak4Nit0U

Why hasnt the cause of lack of beds and staff been found out yet ? If doctors and nurses are being trained at our cost then leave and join a private company its only fair they pay every penny back and perhaps stop ****ing charging both to train in the first place ! A simple contract they must work for the NHS for 10 years after training would mean the tax payer gets some value from them.

While on the subject i have not one but 2 telephone consultations this week both about the exact thing by two doctors ,i phoned up and asked why two but "doctor knows best" was the reply from front desk ,one of the calls i didnt even know about untill i rechecked the time of the other one i had no message about it " sorry it must have been missed" said receptionist ,yes it would have been if i was in the bloody shed with no inkling it was coming!  Its not money the NHS has enough to waste on middle management to tighten up on "woke" crap and making lists of genders people might want ,i identify as a 6'6 black millionair with a 14" dong but i look in the mirror and see the truth its all in my head not my pants! Obviasly these highly paid box tickers have nothing in their heads and less in their pants 🤬

Is this now going to be the second or third worst injection scandal when some unshredded government under the table covid deals turn up?

https://www.allaboutfeed.net/home/h1n1-outbreak-largest-medical-scandal-of-21st-century/

Edited by chesters1

On 1/3/2023 at 1:56 PM, Ken L said:

Charlie would say there are still too many Chinese in China & that the Global plan failed miserably!! And the Chinese government now feel somewhat let down.

• Like 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

12 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Charlie would say there are still too many Chinese in China & that the Global plan failed miserably!! And the Chinese government now feel somewhat let down.

This should cheer Charlie up:

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

33 minutes ago, Ken L said:

This should cheer Charlie up:

On the contrary Ken, Charlie will be saddened by the fact that Governments are controlling population by any means possible!!

Edited by Martin56
added info'

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

• 2 months later...

Just re-read the entire thread ,I think the contents and concerns were pretty accurate .

However I STILL wear a mask on the bus or in shops and get as many stares as we got before everyone else started and i STILL wipe everything down with isopropyl alcohol on recieving it or taking shopping home.

Technically over the top now but as I mentioned in another thread COVID is still killing people my daughter in law is arranging a funeral right now !