Should we have left the EU?

John S

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Poor old germany from an EU document! this is the reason the EU desperatly wants our waters!

"As the most important export markets for UK are those of the Union, British exporters might be
negatively affected by Brexit (Figure 24). In contrast, UK sources fish from a diversity of markets,
particularly from Iceland and China. Thus, the UK market might not suffer a major distress after Brexit
(Figure 25). The Union exporter sector, in particular, those of Germany, Sweden and Denmark will be
more affected by Brexit. 4.7.2"

NoTE might be negatively effected by brexit!! Wheras germany will be (an assumption followed by a definate )Looks like the master race is instructing their minions in the EU proletariat to cheat us out of our fishing under any excuse and knowing our governments over the last 70 years have gone soft i predict they will get some as boris probably isnt aware (or doesnt care just wanting an easy transition) how desperate they are to get it and use it as a lever to get more than we give away

Forgot link note NOT to newspapers and their opinion but the EU itself

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/STUD/2019/629202/IPOL_STU(2019)629202_EN.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiV8uqhsrXnAhXToXEKHTXsBaU4ChAWMAV6BAgFEAE&usg=AOvVaw2enOQlLeuPuyLbyx_AN8cW

errrrmmmmm 100 pages, who would you like to imprison for a night or two to read this lot . pssst i got to page 15 and had to have a beer. The pages i read didn't bode well for any fishery. and there's still a smell around the e u management when it comes to discard and unregulated, unrecorded fish landings. 

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

56 minutes ago, barry luxton said:

ahhhhh, not a non story, but in fact true, this was what was deleted, don't know if this was the exact link but the detail within is correct. While tory bashing he didn't bother to check the date within. it mentions a change to the pensions act and that was in 2007.Now the important piece about that, it was when blair was on the move and brown took over as prime minister.It was therefore under a labour government that the pension allowance was removed. That was during the labour governments 5 billion pound per year private pensions robbery, but before the gold sell off btw. :whistling::whistling::fishing1:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/finance/other/adult-dependency-increase-when-the-state-pension-payment-ends-and-how-many-people-will-be-affected/ar-BBYHJLw

not all is lost though, this horrible nasty administration we have now has made provision to replace this payment with something else. And cod can go find that out, it is plain to see . 

And how much did the tories rob off the women born in the wrong decade don’t preach about that **** my wife got it both barrels of those parasites.

And it’s dictatorship time that’s  a government trying to hide itself away only briefing its lapdogs .

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/news-organisations-walk-out-no-21422084

And bas the coastal communities project which you fail to answer on because it’s a complete load of  rubbish which  Johnson’s shouts about , didn’t we already have it under David Cameron it was  a complete failure yes SBC  our local council which was under the  Tory’s at the time got a £ 4million Boost labour run it now they can’t find where the money went wasted by the looks .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I don’t blame them for kicking such as the (non) independent, or the guardian etc, they never print anything but negative spin. I can hardly believe anyone could take them seriously, or any paper for that matter, they must be pretty gullible. 

John

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

14 minutes ago, gozzer said:

I don’t blame them for kicking such as the (non) independent, or the guardian etc, they never print anything but negative spin. I can hardly believe anyone could take them seriously, or any paper for that matter, they must be pretty gullible. 

John

So which paper do read John please please tell me ???? Don’t tell me the sun for hooks sake so if you don’t trust any paper why the guardian and independent they don’t fall in line with your brexit beliefs .!!!! So how did the daily mail the brexit god paper win the liar of the year award for the 3rd year running and it  breaths brexit gullible now who’s gullible John !!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

So which paper do read John please please tell me ???? Don’t tell me the sun for hooks sake so if you don’t trust any paper why the guardian and independent they don’t fall in line with your brexit beliefs .!!!! So how did the daily mail the brexit god paper win the liar of the year award for the 3rd year running and it  breaths brexit gullible now who’s gullible John !!!!

I don't mind telling you at all Paul, I don't buy any newspaper, the clue was in my post, "or any paper for that matter".

Didn't you bother to read my post either, before commenting?

As for me looking for something that agrees with my beliefs, I'm the one who tries to get you to add a little balance to your posts, remember?

Your the one who won't post anything that doesn't fit in with your ideas. It's called 'confirmation bias'.

John. 

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

7 minutes ago, gozzer said:

I don't mind telling you at all Paul, I don't buy any newspaper, the clue was in my post, "or any paper for that matter".

Didn't you bother to read my post either, before commenting?

John.

I read your post absolutely perfectly John  you said and I quote why would you take the guardian or independent seriously why not those two papers aren’t the top of the pops for lying to there readers the brexit mag the daily mail is and for 3 successive years on the trot but interestingly coincidentally after the brexit referendum  and it continues.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

2 minutes ago, big_cod said:

I read your post absolutely perfectly John  you said and I quote why would you take the guardian or independent seriously why not those two papers aren’t the top of the pops for lying to there readers the brexit mag the daily mail is and for 3 successive years on the trot but interestingly coincidentally after the brexit referendum .

Read my edit, are you sure you read it perfectly Paul?

Yes I can edit as well as you can, I don't wait a couple of hours to do it though.

John.

8 minutes ago, gozzer said:

Read my edit, are you sure you read it perfectly Paul?

Yes I can edit as well as you can, I don't wait a couple of hours to do it though.

John.

So Why mention the guardian and independent John why not say they are all liars that would have sounded better but some are better at lying than others especially the lying award winner the brexit mag the Daily Mail .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Is this a new A N record, one newspaper gets slagged off 3 times within  three posts on one page. 

picture-of-someone-being-sick-149672-922

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

On the subject of newspapers John and which ‘lies’ the most, it is strange that these claims are made by media titles that display a rather limited and one sided outlook.

Despite discussing this in the other thread and referring to IPSO statistics page I see it once again is back. Perhaps more interesting to some on here rather than people with a single agenda to prove himself right is the following quote, once again easily referenced on the IPSO website:

The scheme will cover national newspapers published by News UK, Trinity Mirror, Associated, Telegraph and the former Northern and Shell.

This will mean that members of the public can get low-cost access to justice without having to go to court for legal claims including libel, invasion of privacy, data protection or harassment. The participating newspapers cannot refuse to arbitrate on any valid claim. It costs a maximum in fees of £100 for the claimant.

The scheme will launch by 31 July, when IPSO has drawn up new agreements with publishers. Adverts promoting the new arbitration scheme will feature in national newspapers from Monday to begin raising awareness.

IPSO Chief Executive, Matt Tee, said “The compulsory arbitration scheme will cover the biggest national newspaper titles in the UK. Anyone who has a valid claim against them can make it through the IPSO scheme for a maximum cost of £100, and the newspaper has no choice but to arbitrate.”

The full list of newspapers covered is: Daily Telegraph, Sunday Telegraph, Weekly Telegraph, Daily Mail, Mail on Sunday, Metro, Times, Sunday Times, The Sun, Times Literary Supplement, Daily Express, Sunday Express, Daily Star,  Daily Mirror, Sunday Mirror, and Sunday People.

Perhaps, just perhaps the reason the Daily Fail scores higher than, say, The Guardian or even The Independent is that the latter two, amongst a great deal more have not signed up to the scheme!

Not such a damning question to ask people to answer now is it.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."