Should we have left the EU?

John S

BIG Cod,

It appears Chesters1 has set the hook on you.  Indeed - from the horse's mouth "look to LaboUr" abandoning coastal towns. Labour made the bed they sleep in.

I know little of it.  Tell me the reliability of my 2016 source. Is it any good??

https://www.dorsetcommunityfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/FullHiddenDorsetReport.pdf

Whilst the sky is falling from BREXIT I find little evidence there is concern at the poverty level.  How exactly are the poor to get poorer? Did I miss the part of BREXIT that included selective euthanasia. 

Phone

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

labour started the ball rolling but the tories put the knife in .
Your the minority all on your own you don’t care well crack on ord lad .But if some miracle happens and the woman do get compensated would you take the cash that’s the six million dollar  question Chester’s don’t tell me you wouldn’t because I wouldn’t believe you .  A rapid change of heart  would come into into force in a flash the cash would hit you and back of head before it could hit the floor .

It would cost far more to compensate the men who didnt retire at 60 when women could ,you cannot pick and choose either all retire at the mens pension age or all retire at the previous age of 60 for women ,both will cost a fortune are you willing to have your taxes massively increase to fund either?

Perhaps if labour wasnt required to follow the example of the EU they might not have introduced the laws the tories are now using ,perhaps the swift (was it or did we know but ignore the warnings?) Coming together of the pesion criteria is an EU time requirement ,you love the EU remember so you love all its directives and requirements aswell

Was it in the labour manifesto to repeal the discrimination act they introduced ? No? Then they would have to do the same thing

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1

MASSIVE TAX INCREASE is a scare tactic.  The poor cannot pull the bootstraps of the poor.  Many of the people you reference will simply go from welfare to retirement.  Distribution of wealth has little to do with the amount of wealth in any nation state.

Phone

and you'll not get your hands on a penny extra

Someone has to pay and historically its those least likely to afford it ,governments have no money other than tax payers money ,taxpayers will pay!

We have the EU to bribe and the HS2 to fund for a few thousand people to enjoy ,tax payers will be required to cough up for everything.

If captain nero wants his mrs to retire at 60 then his taxes will have to rise to pay for the privilege

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, Phone said:

BIG Cod,

It appears Chesters1 has set the hook on you.  Indeed - from the horse's mouth "look to LaboUr" abandoning coastal towns. Labour made the bed they sleep in.

I know little of it.  Tell me the reliability of my 2016 source. Is it any good??

https://www.dorsetcommunityfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/FullHiddenDorsetReport.pdf

Whilst the sky is falling from BREXIT I find little evidence there is concern at the poverty level.  How exactly are the poor to get poorer? Did I miss the part of BREXIT that included selective euthanasia. 

Phone

Phone I think your a little confused  we just had 10 years of Tory Austerity billions and billions took out of the economy growth slow Austerity failed on a massive scale wages lower now in real terms than they were before the financial crash in 2009  areas  have suffered very very  badly not the place your mentioning.

Now Dorset  swilling in cash the gateway from London I know you live in the states phone try comparing Hartlepool or Redcar to dorcet it’s like living in Beverly Hills you  to living in the bronx you can’t compare .

What I can tell you  in the last 10 of this Tory government more shops have closed since records began police , prison officers  , school budgets cut , council budgets cut public services cut so please don’t worry about labour phone the record of this government in the last 10 years is  Utterly chronic the record speaks for itself .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

7 hours ago, big_cod said:

The WASPI campaign supports the principle of equalisation of the state pension age, but says it does not agree with the way in which the changes were implemented.

Campaigners have said that “many women” and their families are suffering huge financial difficulties, claiming this is because of the way inwhich the changes in the 1995 and 2011 Pension acts 

Now bas crack on don’t hold back !!’

Coastal communities  massive boost promised on first day of Boris ? Johnson’s job ?  bas where is it where is the breakdown on it you have dodged this every single time I have presented this  to you it’s rubbish utter rubbish exactly the same as your link to Nisan THEY MIGHT close there Barcelona  plant etc etc etc now if I was Nissan employee I would be very wary of what awaits with  Brexit  it is very likely to  come and bite you up backside just when least expect it .

No reply from you on the skippers in the clip they do  expect Johnson to sell them down the river do you think they might know a little bit more than you the vibes they are getting Tory sellout AGAIN yes it’s real and could be could be coming  your way very soon 

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has pledged his support for ‘forgotten’ seaside communities – on his first day in the job.? ?

https://www.coastalcommunities.co.uk/latest-news/boris-johnson-pledges-support-for-seaside-towns/

what would you like me you tell you, in your dreams perhaps. nissan has announced it will remain in the u k, to the detriment to some euro plants perhaps, you can live with that can't you?

Boris has repeatedly stated that there will be no trade offs re the u k's fish stocks, live with that as well sport.  write to your mp if you have a fisheries concern, i did. 

what link have you provided this time, something relevant, have you read it, perhaps you can confirm. 

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

5 minutes ago, barry luxton said:

what would you like me you tell you, in your dreams perhaps. nissan has announced it will remain in the u k, to the detriment to some euro plants perhaps, you can live with that can't you?

Boris has repeatedly stated that there will be no trade offs re the u k's fish stocks, live with that as well sport.  write to your mp if you have a fisheries concern, i did. 

what link have you provided this time, something relevant, have you read it, perhaps you can confirm. 

Boris says what ? ?  He is a liability trying to suppress the media Nissan have announced they will stay in the U.K. really !!! no they haven’t nothing is sorted .

Now those trawler skippers in clip from itv film say  they think they are going to sold down the river just past experience bas it says a lot gut feeling   Boris is full of waff wait and see ord lad it’s all to come .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

45 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Phone I think your a little confused  we just had 10 years of Tory Austerity billions and billions took out of the economy growth slow Austerity failed on a massive scale wages lower now in real terms than they were before the financial crash in 2009  areas  have suffered very very  badly not the place your mentioning.

Now Dorset  swilling inperhaps if  cash the gateway from London I know you live in the states phone try comparing Hartlepool or Redcar to dorcet it’s like living in Beverly Hills you  to living in the bronx you can’t compare .

What I can tell you  in the last 10 of this Tory government more shops have closed since records began police , prison officers  , school budgets cut , council budgets cut public services cut so please don’t worry about labour phone the record of this government in the last 10 years is  Utterly chronic the record speaks for itself .

Perhaps if the clown liam byrne (you know the labour chancellor who left a note saying theres no money left) hadnt bankrupted the country and left huge debts had kept the uk in good standing the tories wouldnt have had to take drastic measures to get the country back on track i personally think they couldnt despite trying ,you cannot save when your paying back loans as everyone knows!

On top of that if you get less tax by raising the tax thresholds its even harder ,would you prefer the tories lower the threshold to 5 grand so the poor get even poorer ,how about lowering the basic wage to labours last figure?

What about having 25% inflation as we did in the past?

Edited by chesters1

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

Now Dorset  swilling in cash the gateway from London I know you live in the states phone try comparing Hartlepool or Redcar to dorcet it’s like living in Beverly Hills you  to living in the bronx you can’t compare .

Did you even look at the report Paul? I wasn't going to waste my time coming back on this thread, but I have relatives living in Wareham, and they are certainly not "swilling in cash", whatever that means, nor do they feel like they are living in an area comparable to Beverly Hills. Sure there are parts of Dorset that are occupied with what you might call "money people", Sandbeds etc, but there are also parts where those lucky enough to have a regular job, earn at, or just above, the minimum wage. In other words, it's similar to many other places, part are pretty affluent, some other parts struggle, and others 'get by'.  But as you are an avid reader of the Independent, I understand your attempts at putting 'spin' on a subject to show things the way you want to see them, after all, it's what you are used to. Your attempt to compare the demographics of two Northern cities to those of a whole Southern county falls down before you even start.

John

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John