Should we have left the EU?

John S

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

I dont have to be an expert i chose an option and get the result of that choice ,if it back fires i lose in some way if it doesnt i gain

My choice  not someone elses ,not based on opinion or headlines simple logic! In my case not that hard !

Everyone uses choice and logic

Logic says dont walk across a motorway ,some chose to and die ,its their choice you dont have to be an expert in traffic management ,the construction of roads or the manufacture of cars  to see the logic of not crossing a busy road!

?????

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

8 hours ago, Martin56 said:

The bill for the Labourers was really quite high!! Ask my Late Dad's Brother (Also dead)  who worked on the Bridge on the river Kwai!!

You don't even know the term of sacrifice!!

These guys show what a day's work really is!!

Have a nice day working from home with your Laptop!!

If your criticism is aimed at me chap you have jumped on the bandwagon at the wrong end.

My late Father held the Burma Star, along with his other medals it is proudly displayed aside his photo in my hallway.

• Thanks 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Ithink everyone is blaming the wrong person we should be blaming the "civilised" japs ,my great uncle was in a jap camp and went bonkers ,he hid bread and sat dribbling in the corner.

Now and again for an hour or so became normal and frightened the crap out of a pre teen me by holding out his arms and insisting i have a cuddle ,his son and wife had a life of hell aswell looking after him so its not just the person but all those around them .

When in the corner i got used to him and it never effected me (kids get used to things adults are effected by i guess) but his son born in 1939 never saw his dad as a person as we did ours ?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Slightly off topic Chesters but what the, this thread goes in more directions than trains from London!

I had an Uncle, he was always jovial and laughing, playing tricks on people, those that knew him always considered him to be full of the joys of spring.

I asked him once about his time in the Army and war service he said “You know the Navy has a rank called a PO, I was a few steps up from that in the Army, I was a POW.”

Never understood until much later after he died, he was a guest of the Japs and, like my Father and your Uncle was killed by WWII, they just didn’t realise it.

It is hard to opinion who was worse, some Nazis paid for their crimes at Nuremberg, but other nations, including Hirohito who deserved prosecution escaped.

Just sad that history continues to repeat itself, Balkans, Central Africa, Sudan, Myanmar, the list is endless.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Iraq ,afghanistan etc etc

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

58 minutes ago, big_cod said:

What a load of shite, are you related to the New Zealand guy Paul?

As for the so called petition, was it started in the Dandy, or the Beano? It's about that age level.

Here's an article from one of your favourite papers, I'm surprised you haven't posted it yourself.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/fighting-ferrets-bag-eu-tries-074423436.html

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

2 hours ago, gozzer said:

What a load of shite, are you related to the New Zealand guy Paul?

As for the so called petition, was it started in the Dandy, or the Beano? It's about that age level.

Here's an article from one of your favourite papers, I'm surprised you haven't posted it yourself.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/fighting-ferrets-bag-eu-tries-074423436.html

John.

So You Didn’t like the bit about boris being born in the USA ,  he has had some shady dealing John including drug taking   i wonder how many actually Sign it will it get the 100,000 mark to be debated ?

And the  guy in New Zealand has a very valid point you  might disagree but millions do agree with him and sooner than you think millions more May  very well   join the queue to agree with him .

Boris hiding away again when the U.K. is half submerged what a pathetic leader he is but there will be a hell of a lot more  of that to come he is coward when it boils down to it he proved that  100% by dodging the Andrew Neil interview because he knew he would have had him nailed  to the floor ,

And yes the EU will have black hole with there cash but haven’t we John !!!!! Have you seen our national dept counter lately  and Boris wants to borrow like a headless chicken never ever again can the tories pull labour up on the borrowing factor but you have to give it to him he know brexit will hit us hard so he needs a spending spree to try and save his skin .

This could send debt levels to 90 per cent of UK income for the first time since the mid-1960s , the IFS said under the tories never can’t be oh yes it can and boris Johnson’s  is just the man to do it and they were worried about Corbyn ?

And our growth has  been near on zero   over the last 3 months that’s brexit confidence for you but the very best brexit fallout  is still come John .

This was September but it’s near on .

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10087082/boris-johnson-spending-spree-borrowing/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Still posting links to your lies cod!