Should we have left the EU?

John S

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Still posting links to your lies cod!

No all truths this time isn’t good reading is it !!  they all lie some of the time but not all of the time or you can just make  up it as you go along .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The sad thing about you Paul, is that you go on about Trump, his deceptions, and lies. Then you support a 'petition' by posting a link, that copies the same trick Trump tried to pull on Obama, and you don't see the irony of it.

You post about people lying, and because they have lied in the past, your twisted logic infers that everything they say is/will be a lie. Using your childish logic, must mean that you constantly lie, because you have been caught out lying on here. That's without regard to your posts saying that the papers lie, and then using the same media to prove something must be true. 

You say that you are posting all this crap to 'scrutinise' the actions of the Johnson Government, that's an even bigger pack of lies than you accuse Johnson of. Why can't you just admit that you are only posting this crap, because you don't agree with the vote on Brexit? You post all this negative rubbish, instead of rolling on the floor screaming, or stamping your feet in some childlike tantrum, to show your displeasure at not getting your own way.

I once posted on here how I felt embarrassed for you, it's gone past that now, it's more like pity. You are so twisted inside about the referendum result that I suggest that you seek some professional help, before it's too late.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

13 minutes ago, gozzer said:

The sad thing about you Paul, is that you go on about Trump, his deceptions, and lies. Then you support a 'petition' by posting a link, that copies the same trick Trump tried to pull on Obama, and you don't see the irony of it.

You post about people lying, and because they have lied in the past, your twisted logic infers that everything they say is/will be a lie. Using your childish logic, must mean that you constantly lie, because you have been caught out lying on here. That's without regard to your posts saying that the papers lie, and then using the same media to prove something must be true. 

You say that you are posting all this crap to 'scrutinise' the actions of the Johnson Government, that's an even bigger pack of lies than you accuse Johnson of. Why can't you just admit that you are only posting this crap, because you don't agree with the vote on Brexit? You post all this negative rubbish, instead of rolling on the floor screaming, or stamping your feet in some childlike tantrum, to show your displeasure at not getting your own way.

I once posted on here how I felt embarrassed for you, it's gone past that now, it's more like pity. You are so twisted inside about the referendum result that I suggest that you seek some professional help, before it's too late.

John.

So the truth hurts then John and why the hell  would I agree with brexit I have made it plain I think it’s bad for Britain  i, well this is just the start growth near  on zero percent is that a  lie or a fact John  all the  bull from the Brexiteers how Britain will boom we’ll it’s got a hell of a long way to go only a massive spending spree  will help that’s why Johnson is doing it if you hadn’t noticed  he has to or otherwise it’s curtains for him all those northern voters who put faith in him but for how long can he bullshit .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

49 minutes ago, big_cod said:

No all truths this time isn’t good reading is it !!  they all lie some of the time but not all of the time or you can just make  up it as you go along .

Why would i read mere opinion? And probably opinion on opinion and hearsay!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

You seem to have the memory span of a gnat Paul. All this stuff you regurgitate is what most of us said we expected when it was brought up 3 bloody years ago! We expected to take an initial hit, but were looking to the long term. It's now been just a few weeks, and a different thread, and lo and behold you're posting the same stuff agreeing with what we said we expected, but posting it over and over again, not always in the same format, but the same non the less. 

I agree the truth can hurt, and I hope that the truth about your posts has struck home to you, and you actually think about what you are posting, and it's relevance. You must either troll the 'net just looking for something with a 'trigger' word that seems to be in line with the stuff you've already posted, or are relying on all your social media 'friends' to supply the stuff for you. That way you don't have to read it, and that probably accounts for the number of times your links have said the opposite to what you thought it did.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

As this thread seems to be a continuation of the closed thread why don't we close this one as well and get back to discussing fishing 

• Like 1

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

1 hour ago, Phone said:

wotnob,

YOU'RE gonna hurt BC"s feelings

Phone

That’s where your  completely wrong phone  it will not be me sat with a large box of Kleenex at hand as always any criticism of brexshit  on here the dummy’s  come flying out of the pram .

You see phone anglers net is tiny weeny bit on the net , on social media brexit gets it both barrels for the  lies told to the British people it is under constant scrutiny but don’t worry all will unfold very very soon  with the price of brexit and it will not be pretty when reality hits home .

Untitled-1.jpg

4 hours ago, gozzer said:

You seem to have the memory span of a gnat Paul. All this stuff you regurgitate is what most of us said we expected when it was brought up 3 bloody years ago! We expected to take an initial hit, but were looking to the long term. It's now been just a few weeks, and a different thread, and lo and behold you're posting the same stuff agreeing with what we said we expected, but posting it over and over again, not always in the same format, but the same non the less. 

I agree the truth can hurt, and I hope that the truth about your posts has struck home to you, and you actually think about what you are posting, and it's relevance. You must either troll the 'net just looking for something with a 'trigger' word that seems to be in line with the stuff you've already posted, or are relying on all your social media 'friends' to supply the stuff for you. That way you don't have to read it, and that probably accounts for the number of times your links have said the opposite to what you thought it did.

John.

???? That makes no sense at all so it’s get this straight John it’s the Tory party who are in government not labour and have been for years now so they are under full scrutiny not labour .

Now there record over the last decade is appalling now you might think it’s ok I think it’s shameful .

As for Boris Johnson who is a serial liar you might think he is great I think he is moron who does not represent me you or any of working classes he is a false as you could ever get and will be found out I ain’t  fooled  you might be .

And last but not least over the last 10 years this government has taken billions  out of schools NHS police prison officers public services etc etc etc and you voted for more of same  not for me John sorry how the hell they are still in power beggars belief we are now in bad times and brexit will solve all our problems it’s utter rubbish .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

It doesn't surprise me in the least that you don't understand it Paul, it's like so many things that people post in reply to yours. 

Again 'the memory span of a gnat'. I have explained to you so many times how I feel about Johnson, but still you can't get it into your head, or you ignore it because it doesn't fit in with what you want to believe. Because I voted for an MP who has done a great deal for my local community, in your child like logic, it means that I think Johnson is "great". You know what? 'You couldn't make it up'.

You're still repeating the same old stuff, over, and over again. Maybe it's that memory span problem, you don't remember what you've posted, and think each time is the first.

John.