Should we have left the EU?

John S

15 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Still quoting those lies and bias from the papers you hate,can you think for yourself?

The truth hurts Chester’s terrible isn’t it especially for those who voted for more of the same .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Talk about confirmation bias ,if a newspaper said aliens landed because of brexit you would believe it lol

• Like 2

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

From the Health Foundation;

The government said that it removed the bursaries to increase the number of nurse training places, to help deal with the well documented shortfall of nurses, midwives and health visitors. It might seem counterproductive to deal with a shortage of nurses by increasing the amount it costs someone to train as a nurse, so it’s worth revisiting how the bursary system limited the supply of new nurses.  

The NHS Bursary Scheme was funded by Health Education England, which itself is funded by the government. The number of nurse training places available each year was limited to how much they could afford to fund. This number wasn’t enough to supply the quantity of nurses needed by the health service, but it couldn’t be increased because of constraints on government spending, The government wanted to increase the number of places available, but was unable to do so with the money available.

As a result, despite nursing being a hugely popular course, receiving applications from 57,000 people in 2015, and despite growing demand for staff, the number of nurse training places remained at just over the 20,000 mark. UCAS data indicates there has been broadly no growth in places since 2010, while demand on the health service has been ever increasing.

But a more affordable training scheme for the government means a transfer of burden to students. And from this year trainee nurses will need to take out maintenance and tuition loans like other students

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Canada's Nursing Shortage

According to the Canadian Nurses Association (CNA), Canada is on track to have a shortage of 60,000 nurses by the year 2022. ... A shortage of nurses could result in a lack of quality in Canadian healthcare services, unless action is taken to increase the number of nurses.

A spokesperson for the Canadian Prime Minister said “That bleeding George Osborne has got a lot to answer for”

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Statistics included in the news release illustrated the reality of the dire need for nurses around the globe. For example, Zambia had only 500 of the 1,500 nurses needed for one of its hospitals. Chile had only 44.4 percent of its 18,000 nurses actively working in nursing, yet nurses were reported to "run" 94 percent of the well-baby clinics in that country. Poland had a 70 percent decline in nurses graduating from its nursing programs during the previous decade. Likewise, in six short years between 1995 and 2001, there was a 26 percent decrease in nursing school graduates taking the licensure examination to become a Registered Nurse (RN) in the United States.

A W.H.O. spokesperson when asked to explain this global shortage quoted an article in The Clod National Diatribe that showed the bloody Tory party were responsible for everything, adding “despite the fact that the Labour Party introduced Student Fees and abolished the grant system which had paid for all of their degrees in Law etc it was still the fault of the bloody Tory party.”

• Haha 2

Dhttps://www.france24.com/en/20200214-people-are-suffering-french-doctors-cite-funding-staff-shortages-in-public-hospitals

Fhttps://m.dw.com/en/germany-looks-to-mexico-to-help-tackle-nursing-care-crisis/a-50528445

Shttps://europepmc.org/article/med/28285166

Ofcourse cod cannot read the above his blinkers only concentrate on the tories and ofcourse brexit even though it wont happen for months

He seems transfixed we only have staff from the EU and they will all disapear along with every farm worker (who are still coming in droves) ,i spent a week in frimley park last year and the closest was two Latvians the rest British philipino and a guy who called himself Herman the german was from manilla granted i only was in one ward but it was the same in the several stays my mrs has had over the years ,why would german nurses work here when undoubtably they would be better rewarded at home?

No doubt the government will make exceptions to their proposed minimum wage for 'essential ' staff so nothing will change and the NHS will still waste money on art ,tvs and pc's that do nothing and employ managers that cannot manage and forget its the frontline staff who do the work and its them that should be prioritised not upper etchelon staff who do little but draw vast wages and perks

Cod also wont concede it was the EU who insists on equality of age sex and ethnicity that means his mrs retires at the same age as males ,its also causing a fuss in france but thats what you get when you join a club that dictates policy

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

I believe the issue is driven by old gits like myself. 

The U.S. is projected to experience a shortage of Registered Nurses (RNs) that is expected to intensify as Baby Boomers age and the need for health care grows. ... The RN workforce is expected to grow from 2.9 million in 2016 to 3.4 million in 2026, an increase of 438,100 or 15%. cut &paste

Phone

Blame the mexicans half are on their way to look after cranky krauts!

Germany is a bit pushed its looking after a million or so immigrants who have never enjoyed health care so are making the most of it thanks to herr merkle and turkey is sending a few more once greece prints millions of fake greek ID cards so they can send them on on the promise they wont come back!

Will the EU let in turks unchallenged fullfilling the prediction millions of turks 'could' come to the UK ,just got out in time now they will have to come by rib at night lol

Edited by chesters1

11 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Dhttps://www.france24.com/en/20200214-people-are-suffering-french-doctors-cite-funding-staff-shortages-in-public-hospitals

Fhttps://m.dw.com/en/germany-looks-to-mexico-to-help-tackle-nursing-care-crisis/a-50528445

Shttps://europepmc.org/article/med/28285166

Ofcourse cod cannot read the above his blinkers only concentrate on the tories and ofcourse brexit even though it wont happen for months

He seems transfixed we only have staff from the EU and they will all disapear along with every farm worker (who are still coming in droves) ,i spent a week in frimley park last year and the closest was two Latvians the rest British philipino and a guy who called himself Herman the german was from manilla granted i only was in one ward but it was the same in the several stays my mrs has had over the years ,why would german nurses work here when undoubtably they would be better rewarded at home?

No doubt the government will make exceptions to their proposed minimum wage for 'essential ' staff so nothing will change and the NHS will still waste money on art ,tvs and pc's that do nothing and employ managers that cannot manage and forget its the frontline staff who do the work and its them that should be prioritised not upper etchelon staff who do little but draw vast wages and perks

Cod also wont concede it was the EU who insists on equality of age sex and ethnicity that means his mrs retires at the same age as males ,its also causing a fuss in france but thats what you get when you join a club that dictates policy

So record waiting lists right through the NHS 

Records numbers of people waiting on trolleys 

Hospital beds cut all under the a Tory government and you defend them there record is appalling on the NHS .

This  report was 2 years ago after all the damage done over the previous 10 years it will  take vast investment to bring it anywhere near after all the years on underinvestment by the conservatives.

How the public have very short memories.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2018/01/conservatives-underfunding-nhs-made-crisis-inevitable

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Still clutching onto your diatribe and even quoting my links showing its widespread just not some tory penny pinching