Should we have left the EU?

John S

50 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Everyone has choice stop making excuses ,no-one comes to your door with a gun and forces you to be self employed ,what planet do you live on?

Excuses ? dear dear me which planet are you on certainly not this one ,

But don’t worry it’s coming .

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-ministers-urged-to-assist-forgotten-self-employed-11961485

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

We had a discussion on that other thread after Hammond proposed increasing NI contributions for the self employed, didn’t go down well with certain members, what was it Hammond was nicknamed? Rob the builder! I wonder how many wish they had gone along with a sensible proposal after it was explained that it was not simply a ‘bloody Tory tax on the poor’ but would enable self employed to access sick pay and holiday pay amongst other things.

But still the bile is spat out, in this case you’d best swallow it back, the bile is of your own making.

• Haha 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I find it very strange cod hasnt mention the fall in fuel prices!

OH sorry you cant whine when its a good thing but no doubt now i mention it he will whine its brexit or the poor £ or its the tories fault its not 30p a gallon

Anyone notice he only posts negative things ,life must be bad in whitby under a tory led council in a place where the manority want out of thye EU ,if i were cod i would fill my little boat with cheap diesel and chug off to the continent and live there !

Silly me he gets cheap diesel all the time but pretends he is poor ,just dont mention those holidays the poor people dont get them remember some cant even afford cheap fags and have to give up! Poor poor cod

No wait i lie cod DID post something he thought was a positive 'Corby at Glasto' turns out it was just in his own head !poor poor cod

pS he was so excited he started the thread ,the one of so few! He just likes posting negative thoughts in other ones lol

"Manority want out of thye " i am even speaking 17th century whitby!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

19 hours ago, chesters1 said:

I find it very strange cod hasnt mention the fall in fuel prices!

OH sorry you cant whine when its a good thing but no doubt now i mention it he will whine its brexit or the poor £ or its the tories fault its not 30p a gallon

Anyone notice he only posts negative things ,life must be bad in whitby under a tory led council in a place where the manority want out of thye EU ,if i were cod i would fill my little boat with cheap diesel and chug off to the continent and live there !

Silly me he gets cheap diesel all the time but pretends he is poor ,just dont mention those holidays the poor people dont get them remember some cant even afford cheap fags and have to give up! Poor poor cod

No wait i lie cod DID post something he thought was a positive 'Corby at Glasto' turns out it was just in his own head !poor poor cod

pS he was so excited he started the thread ,the one of so few! He just likes posting negative thoughts in other ones lol

"Manority want out of thye " i am even speaking 17th century whitby!

Stupid doesn’t come anywhere near a fall in fuel prices have seen where pound is, have you seen the price of brent crude this  last week It crashed dropping in half it’s value at times  petrol and diesel should have been under a£1 a litre but no because of the pound being on it’s arse against the dollar   it is not brexshit and this numpty of PM you voted in have seen to that .

Boris Johnson is clueless and they called Corbyn ? Johnson is under fire from every side this morning he wants to chuck the towel in before he  is forced out .

This country need leadership not some dithering idiot bumbling Boris he is living right upto his name clueless .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I rest my case!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

You were warned just think when brexit is finalised the blind leading the blind  where is Nigel !!!!! Boom then  bust brexit then brexshit  .

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5405856/coronavirus-scotland-fishermen-loss-sales-europe/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor cod ,same rubbish same old opinion from headlines

Big COD,

The topic of this thread is  Should we have left the EU?

Left is used as the past tense and past participle.  It is the VERB TRANSITIVE and VERB INTRANSITIVE -  LEAVE 

If you leave a place or person, you go away from that place or person. (transitive)

If you leave you permanently stop  being a member of that group (intransitive)

THE WORD "LEFT" means you have DEPARTED FROM -- - - - - -

you're gone -  Having knowledge is one thing but being able to communicate it to others is another kettle of fish

Phone

• Like 2

Phone, you are wasting your time. It's like trying to communicate with a small petulant child using adult logic, it's never going to work. It's sad that there are people who's minds are so twisted, that they can't stop trying to score petty political points at every opportunity. Even one that is causing so much grief at the suffering, and deaths, of so many people, is not immune from their twisted agenda. 

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John