Should we have left the EU?

John S

Or, as the old saying goes, ‘Knowing a tomato is a fruit is intelligence, knowing it does NOT go into a fruit salad is something entirely different’

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

3 minutes ago, gozzer said:

Phone, you are wasting your time. It's like trying to communicate with a small petulant child using adult logic, it's never going to work. It's sad that there are people who's minds are so twisted, that they can't stop trying to score petty political points at every opportunity. Even one that is causing so much grief at the suffering, and deaths, of so many people, is not immune from their twisted agenda. 

John.

Couldn’t agree more, I was going to post up a simple equation on the cost of a barrel of crude oil, divided by the cost of production and distribution of fuel (derv or petrol) minus taxation in an attempt to show that Brexit or a weak pound has little or no bearing on the pump price but how does one explain to a bigoted mind that they are, basically a narrow minded bigot.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Look on the bright side we are leaving the EU and getting a pandemic !

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Whoops treble post ,who will i blame ,use cods logic... AH, Brexit!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Whoops,who do i blame? AH tories

Edited by chesters1

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Whoops treble post ,who will i blame ,use cods logic... AH, Brexit!

? dumber and dumber good old boris comes up trumps every time sold down the river by the same people who sold them down the river last time the TORIES !!!!! and the fishermen actually believed  them again fools !!!!

The fishermen were lied to and just today in dispatches  cheap labour is now ok to import !!! oh the brexit backtracks here they all come .

But brexit was never about of any of those things the above it’s about money big money and sadly the  public fell for it big time.as it is all about to unfold .

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1259422/brexit-fisheries-confession-uk-fishermen-fears-sold-down-river-eu-trade-talks-spt

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

11 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Couldn’t agree more, I was going to post up a simple equation on the cost of a barrel of crude oil, divided by the cost of production and distribution of fuel (derv or petrol) minus taxation in an attempt to show that Brexit or a weak pound has little or no bearing on the pump price but how does one explain to a bigoted mind that they are, basically a narrow minded bigot.

So why the fuel had the pump prices dropped exactly as the price of crude drops and the reverse which happens quicker when crude goes up the pound has everything to do with the  price of fuel You Idiot .

Put  all breakdowns you like it all ends up the same outcome weak pound dearer fuel .

And today trump has got involved in the oil prices sending Brent  crude up 24% so watch the garage prices jump like mad and with the weak pound even more it will be like a jack in the box .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

11 hours ago, gozzer said:

Phone, you are wasting your time. It's like trying to communicate with a small petulant child using adult logic, it's never going to work. It's sad that there are people who's minds are so twisted, that they can't stop trying to score petty political points at every opportunity. Even one that is causing so much grief at the suffering, and deaths, of so many people, is not immune from their twisted agenda. 

John.

So you don’t like the truth John fishermen lied to told used a political tool to win over brexit .All the crap about importing  cheap labour when just today they are now saying it’s ok !!! they are needed  hey mate you won you got your brexit but you were lied to millions were lied to I have nothing to defend on brexit it’s those who screamed brexit don’t like being held to account .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

58 minutes ago, big_cod said:

So you don’t like the truth John fishermen lied to told used a political tool to win over brexit .All the crap about importing  cheap labour when just today they are now saying it’s ok !!! they are needed  hey mate you won you got your brexit but you were lied to millions were lied to I have nothing to defend on brexit it’s those who screamed brexit don’t like being held to account .

Paul, I have no problem with the truth. I defend your right to have your own version of it. But you are like a dripping tap, on and on and on, just repeating yourself. Anyone with even half a brain can see that not everything is the fault of brexit, you apparently can’t see it. You fit in well with your hero Corbyn, all I’ve heard from him are attempts at cheap point scoring. Ffs, there are people dying from something that is unprecedented in modern times, and all you can do is nit pick over bloody brexit. Grow up, and open your biased, closed mind to the real problems facing the world. That’s the REAL world, not the twisted personal one you seem happy to wallow in. Every post of yours should carry a health warning, and a link to the Samaritans. 

John

• Thanks 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John