Should we have left the EU?

John S

Find it, quote it and post it.

Your Son is NOT an ‘Officer’ (holder of The Queen’s Commission) he is a CPO (non commissioned) Writer.

My discussion was on your post regarding HMS seven (sic) being taken out of service early, I pointed out the FACTS that HMS Severn (the clue is in the name River Class) was purchased on a PFI which meant it cost more to lease than build a replacement that the Govt. has already done, my argument has NEVER been denial of cuts, but the simple fact that successive Govts. over decades have slashed the armed forces.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

35 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Find it, quote it and post it.

Your Son is NOT an ‘Officer’ (holder of The Queen’s Commission) he is a CPO (non commissioned) Writer.

My discussion was on your post regarding HMS seven (sic) being taken out of service early, I pointed out the FACTS that HMS Severn (the clue is in the name River Class) was purchased on a PFI which meant it cost more to lease than build a replacement that the Govt. has already done, my argument has NEVER been denial of cuts, but the simple fact that successive Govts. over decades have slashed the armed forces.

So what exactly does the O stand for in CPO !!! I will spell it out for you Chief Petty Officer !!

Never any denial of cuts ****s that’s a lie

Tory cuts to the armed forces .taking us back centuries.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1208665/tory-budget-cuts-army-troops-slashed-defence-chief-ben-wallace-navy-lease-aircraft-carrier.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Every man and his dog is an 'officer 'nowadays unless its commissioned its no different from a bin man or road sweeper , whoops sorry refuse officer or a fag end recovery officer the 'title' gives the impression they have power but sadly its just a ruse  ,mind you in america they probably are armed and do have!

When i was a bailff i was an 'officer' of the club ,it meant little in the club and nothing outside of it

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 minute ago, chesters1 said:

Every man and his dog is an 'officer 'nowadays unless its commissioned its no different from a bin man or road sweeper , whoops sorry refuse officer or a fag end recovery officer the 'title' gives the impression they have power but sadly its just a ruse  ,mind you in america they probably are armed and do have!

????

Untitled-1.jpg

I don’t write or even work for the Express or any other newspaper so how could I have possibly written or said anything published.

You are confused, a noncom is NOT an Officer.

Officers

The term ‘officer’ refers to someone with a commission. Warrant officers do not hold one. The same applies to Royal Navy chief petty officers and petty officers.

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

1 minute ago, Huge_Vitae said:

I don’t write or even work for the Express or any other newspaper so how could I have possibly written or said anything published.

You are confused, a noncom is NOT an Officer.

Who said you worked for the express the link to that report says  this government  have took the armed forces back centuries  which again you argued about  cuts to the MOD.

Chief Petty Officer that is his rank  now and very shortly Warrent Officer .

Untitled-1.jpg

Good God this is hard work, you say I defend or deny Military Cuts, to prove this you call me a liar and post a link to a fricking newspaper that is nothing to do with me.

READ THE QUOTE, I got it from a children’s site as I thought keeping to key stage 2 levels might be better, if and when your Son obtains the Queen’s Warrant he will be addressed as Sir, to his face anyway, by junior ratings, he will NOT BE an ‘Officer’ as defined by just about every armed force in the World.

You are becoming more confused each time you post, again, I do not deny cuts to our armed forces, it has been going on for decades and is not attributable to any party or government.

• Thanks 1

The army has been cut year on year since 1952

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson