Should we have left the EU?

John S

If your cool with no cough then not yet!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 minutes ago, *Ant* said:

I really can't be bothered to "try" and read. So can someone just fill me in........has the sh*t hit the fan yet?

which particular sh1t? theres been a lot apparently going to hit the fan for years according to some ?

1 hour ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Good God this is hard work, you say I defend or deny Military Cuts, to prove this you call me a liar and post a link to a fricking newspaper that is nothing to do with me.

READ THE QUOTE, I got it from a children’s site as I thought keeping to key stage 2 levels might be better, if and when your Son obtains the Queen’s Warrant he will be addressed as Sir, to his face anyway, by junior ratings, he will NOT BE an ‘Officer’ as defined by just about every armed force in the World.

You are becoming more confused each time you post, again, I do not deny cuts to our armed forces, it has been going on for decades and is not attributable to any party or government.

You didn’t deny cuts to the armed forces again that’s a lie you couldn’t stomach the fact that this government have  made cuts to the MOD like never seen before .

You  say served in Army and the RAF now that’s interesting  birthday 1986 on your profile  that makes you 34 Unless it’s a lie !!  it all sounds like  a very disingenuous career  in your dreams   and what rank was it so come On Walter Mitty let’s have it then gobshite.you weren’t tea boy by any chance .

With an attitude  like yours the rating wouldn’t  ****  on you if you were on fire .

RANK if you had one !!!! 

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The army has been reduced year on year since 1952

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Nissan has halted production, so that’s one of his predictions that has come true.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

9 minutes ago, big_cod said:

We are talking about the whole of the armed forces !!

Yes all of them ,scouts and holidays at butlins all of them

20 minutes ago, big_cod said:

You didn’t not deny cuts to the armed forces again that’s a lie you couldn’t stomach the fact that this government have  made cuts to the MOD like never seen before .

Anybody out there got a five year old who can translate that for me, can’t see my grandchildren to ask as I’m staying indoors because of Brexit! 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Not sure a five year old could see through the double double negatives

Cod likes links ,whilst the %of gdp is low for the armed forces is by far not the lowest!

Dhttps://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2011/sep/01/military-service-personnel-total

Whats that about 2002?l

The military is like the NHS the government can throw cash at it but its how its spent that counts ,fancy balls for the military ,art for the nhs!

Edited by chesters1

34 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Anybody out there got a five year old who can translate that for me, can’t see my grandchildren to ask as I’m staying indoors because of Brexit! 

Swerving again Walter  Mitty ? come on then what rank let’s have it Army and RAF don’t be ashamed .you weren’t special forces ?

Those poor fishermen lied to By the Brexiteers terrible isn’t it .

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1259422/brexit-fisheries-confession-uk-fishermen-fears-sold-down-river-eu-trade-talks-spt

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg