Should we have left the EU?

John S

Brexit has already happened why cant you see it!

Heres the EU site not a headline ! 5th line down just because a voice in your head tells you otherwise we have LEFT the EU

https://europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/countries_en

All thats being discussed now is what deals are on the table if none are made or theres no extension to the discussion we leave with no deal at the end of the year ,end of!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Heres the EU site not a headline ! 5th line down just because a voice in your head tells you otherwise we have LEFT the EU

All thats being discussed now is what deals are on the table if none are made or theres no extension to the discussion we leave with no deal at the end of the year ,end of!

We  have left the EU sun out blue sky anything else Nope !!! Transition period now how long the transition period goes on anybody’s guess .I think Johnson should stick to his word by fully out by s Christmas but will he break his promise again ? of course he will .

The opposition should be pressing him to stick to his guns bring it on boris then watch his arse collapse it will be a miracle if we fully  leave by Christmas.

Did you like the bit about all this Dutch fishing boats fishing in our waters  in the  50s and 60s Whitby harbour was rammed with Dutch boats  no EU then !!! and those silly people who thinks it’s about the EU .but they were sold the lie well .

https://www.google.com/search?q=dutch+herring+boats+whitby&tbm=isch&client=safari&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiC1q2Ktt7oAhVJ6RoKHUDeBRUQv7IFegQIARAV&biw=375&bih=553&dpr=2#imgrc=KV-KCF_o-sYHeM

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The transition period will go on until the end of the year unless its extended if its not we go out without one (a trade deal),or with a trade deal ,its very simple.

It can be extended for 2 years but at the moment the UK government have no wish to ,circumstances may change that ,its very simple

We will leave by christmas we already have left! Its very simple

They are not discussing brexit but trade ,brexit is over its finished its kaput whats so hard to understand

Its not johnsons choice its the government and perhaps parliaments?

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It’s not dead, it’s pining for the fjords...

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

6 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Reading through that web page made me shudder! 

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Why? It was a very small page

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Interesting guy and unlike me pretty good at explaining but going by the flag probably biased so i treat everything with pinches of salt .

As to EU corruption thats anywhere money and power are concerned ,they are probably using it as bribes and told not to trade with the UK in the future ,they will still be miffed were not going to be putting so much cash into the EU money pit ,we can see how spiteful they can be it will only get worse poioning the UK well will be high on the list this year to stop us getting deals from south america and africa etc ,a few billion taken from spain and Italy ffund should do the job

Countries in sarf africa and sarf america

Hi we are the gods from afar called EU!

SA hi ,what do you want

EU we want you not to have any deals with that low life UK

SA we have been trading for years they seem ok ,they dont bugger us about to much

EU Ah but we want to give you lots of money to combat covid-19 ,call it a freebie but you mustnt have any deals with the UK wink wink

SA covid who ?is that a terror group ?

EU err yes its a very dangerous one and its funded by the UK to kill your children and your 32 year old great great granddads

SA bugger us we thought they just wanted grapes and a plane load of flowers ,what a set of stiff upper lip bastards!

EU yes perhaps you could spend some of the money on mercedes or solid gold thrones ,spend it all we wont let on but our only proviso is you stop selling or buying stuff from the UK

SA in the cause of helping our people (whoever they are we dont visit it smells) we will except you bribe sorry anti corona help and do as you say ,thanks for letting us know !

Edited by chesters1

Pay as you go  now that’s a cocker it’s like putting 10 bob in the electric meter is it to save face December 2021 !!  ? but it’s all probably lies the sun is a master at it so  take it as you want  ?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/brexit/11380519/britain-pay-as-you-go-brexit-deal/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg