Should we have left the EU?

John S

A beautiful sight....

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

1 hour ago, Ken L said:

A beautiful sight....

It might seem that way but it might be a very big mistake 1 against 27 ? and what exactly will change for the man in street nothing !!! except higher  costs to his weekly budget .Brexit could be the nail in coffin  in our economy  for years to come .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Just as joining did ,look at all the thousands of british companies put out of business by brussels red tape or simply being undercut by cheap imports from the EU region .

The EU doesnt want competition within the EU its anti competition thats what their "level playing field" means its a bad thing not a good one ,now once we are out a great deal of stuff will be cheaper because at the moment the EU dictate the taxes and duties ,aafter we can and hopefully undercut the EU you could end up paying less not more if the government really wants to put the UK first

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

23 minutes ago, big_cod said:

It might seem that way but it might be a very big mistake 1 against 27 ? and what exactly will change for the man in street nothing !!! except higher  costs to his weekly budget .Brexit could be the nail in coffin  in our economy  for years to come .

How do you figure that out?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11655593/booze-coffee-trainers-cheaper/

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Cod believes anything that supports his view truth is far beyond his ability to reason if it does not

If you parked a rolls royce outside his house and a newspaper headline said it was a mini his blinkerered view on life would only see a mini

If the sun said a tiger was in his loft he would believe it even if he had a flat roof!

As for stupid yes ,got no problem with his blinkered ideas but regurgitating the same crap after being shown its false month after month shows he hasnt the ability to learn truth from falsehood or more importantly remembers it and changes his view on it ,nope a few weeks later the same old crap comes from his gob broken record fashion ,i remember he once says politics was banned in his pub ! I can see why!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Cod believes anything that supports his view truth is far beyond his ability to reason if it does not

If you parked a rolls royce outside his house and a newspaper headline said it was a mini his blinkerered view on life would only see a mini

If the sun said a tiger was in his loft he would believe it even if he had a flat roof!

?  You mean Ken’s sun you never believe anything as you make it all pup as you go along you never read papers ,don’t watch telly ,you don’t listen to the radio , just how can you become such an expert on everything it’s impossible,  It’s just the cartoons in  your head .

Untitled-1.jpg

21 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Well ken the drink industry well it depends which drink industry you look at we import loads of beers   and wines from the Europe ,But according to these people it’s ain’t going to be that rosy is it .

Miles Beale, Chief Executive of the Wine and Spirit Trade Association, said the measures are “another blow to wine importers, independent wine merchants, pubs, and restaurants at a time when so many are already worried about their businesses and making finances go further.”

https://www.thedrinksbusiness.com/2020/05/what-the-uks-post-brexit-tariffs-mean-for-the-wine-industry/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

11 minutes ago, big_cod said:

?  You mean Ken’s sun you never believe anything as you make it all pup as you go along you never read papers ,don’t watch telly ,you don’t listen to the radio , just how can you become such an expert on everything it’s impossible,  It’s just the cartoons in  your head .

I dont read newspapers especialy the ones you continualy link to ,where do you think i have been getting my facts from i have been peppering the site from the bbc ? No i look at non biased sources then check other ones ,you just stupidly grab a headline and post it ,then its plain you dont read below it (or more likeky understand it) because half the time its the opposite of what you think it says like the fool you are ,theres suckers and theres cod!

You dont have to be an expert about brexit or even coronavirus you just have to use logic ,something far from your ken!

Its easy people transmit corona therefore dont meet people

The EU tells me how to live i dont want to be told by foreigners how to live therefore get rid of the EU ,there we go its so simple even you may get it

Edited by chesters1

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I dont read newspapers especialy the ones you continualy link to ,where do you think i have been getting my facts from i have been peppering the site from the bbc ? No i look at non biased sources then check other ones ,you just stupidly grab a headline and post it ,then its plain you dont read below it (or more likeky understand it) because half the time its the opposite of what you think it says like the fool you are ,theres suckers and theres cod!

The BBC wow that’s interesting non biased ? and which are these non biased sources you get all your headlines from .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Prat you cannot even read!

Better quote your words incase you realise how stupid you look and change them ,but i suspect your to stupid to even do that lol

"The BBC wow that’s interesting non biased ? and which are these non biased sources you get all your headlines from "

PS i rarely post headlines ,take a look!

Edited by chesters1