Should we have left the EU?

John S

14 hours ago, Ken L said:

Keep going. You haven't quite killed the site yet....

Yep! Haven’t watched the clip, didn’t have to, the Latin in the top left corner is good advice that he clearly isn’t following.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I dont think hand feeding 5 pigs makes you a farmer ,more a collector and not in it for the money!

Few farmers around here ,one bloke fattens a few cattle on land thats not his and sells the resulting meat at a price few locals could afford (sausages £1.30 each!) And gets a few grand in handouts which is strange as the land he owns he rents out to horse owners !!

Not sure if the guy who owns the cows in the field by me or down the hill gets handouts he rents the field from the council the other from the scouts ,he has a multitude of cattle of varius breeds but is a collector .

I have never understood why grants are given ,if you own some sheep and put them out in a field its not like your training them or even feeding them ,they just stand about eating whats under their feet.  iF you need government grants why bother doing it and why handouts? the local plumber wont be getting any nor 99% of anyone else for their choice of employment .

Most probably all the meat is shipped off to foreigners so we are not getting any benefit of our imput into his pocket at all ,we are subsidising foreigners not providing cheap meat here!

"Set aside" was the biggest con going you got money so you didnt produce cheap food ,gone now but i bet similar practices are rife ,we cant let the punter get cheap food can we so we will artificially raise the price and reward the farmer aswell

Same goes for anyone getting subsidies, why? If you cannot make a living get a better job like every other person on earth ,why should taxpayers pay you to do something then in most probability if will be exported ,sell it here fine where those that pay you a subsidy can benefit ,flog it abroad you get nothing! Take note fishermen!

And aviation fuel need taxing at twice what paraffin is ,why should people choosing to go abroad to spend their money get any payment over those going by bus or car ,the fricking government dont subsidise petrol or diesel if you go to devon in a campervan so why should those flying get rewarded? Even worse why aren't buses fuel subsidised? The government wonder why bus routes are disappearing fuel is something to do with it! If you want people not to drive improve the bus service and recoupt the subsidy by taxing aviation fuel

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I do love the brexit the mockery and the bullshit yes you have to hand it the express on social media telling all unsuspected how those foreign super trawlers are raping our seas , what they dont tell is those super trawlers have UK allocated quota bought off U.K. fishermen to fish inside of U.K. waters , till the readers are reminded of true situation.

And best of it all we have very own super trawlers fleet  parked in Peterhead  that can catch  500 ton of mackerel in one haul it’s fascinating watching so many total clueless people being lied to  by the brexit media not being   told the truth about super trawlers and they think our seas will be brimming with fish after brexit ? fools but they will very soon find out the bullshit that’s being peddled to them the wool has being pulled right over there eyes .

And if anybody thinks this government will get the people of the U.K. a great deal with brexit look no further how they have handled Covid 19 they couldn’t organise a **** up  in a brewery Johnson is a walking disaster for Britain .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Ah the brexiters were lied to broken record again ,good luck with that!

Heres some of the remain lies ,twice so it may sink in strange you only ever imply brexiters were lied to but deny remainers were lied to ,them old cod blinkers again

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All those super trawlers from the EU raping our waters nasty those great big  super trawlers , hang on what about  these super trawlers !! British ones which are never mentioned  in the express or the mail but  the silly people who haven’t a clue , well here they  are and they wonder why fish stocks are crashing  and brexit will solve the problem get our waters back . ?

Our very own super trawlers fleet .

https://www.spsg.co.uk/boats/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Strange macron wasn't put in quarantine ,it cant be one law for them and one for us surely !

What the headline of this topic ?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/25/uk/uk-supports-eu-four-years-after-brexit-intl-gbr/index.html

But please dont worry Boris will save us all with brexit ? he is our national hero ? god help us all the worse death rate in the world 2 days from the government going insolvent they are doing a great job .massive fraud on loans grants etc and they called labour with there finances, boy they have got some very big questions to anser can Johnson get jail he wants it .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Nearly july wink

• Like 1

Boris Johnson government corrupt well rotten to the core ,well interning have they got scruples nope not all .

£4500000 for a £12000 bung now that’s a very good deal ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg