Should we have left the EU?

John S

leedafeeder,

The United Kingdom feed additives market is projected to register an increase of 4.9% during the forecast period. When compared to the world’s average, the meat consumption rate in the United Kingdom is high.

The United Kingdom Feed Additives Market is segmented By Additive Type Antibiotics, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Aminoacids, Enzymes, Prebiotics, Probiotics, Binders, and By Animal Type (Ruminants, Swine, Poultry and Other Animal Types).

ODDLY, no mention of cat

Phone

Looks like the mighty EU is going to come down hard on any dissenters within their members ,best out than in !

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Big fraud found in france over the furlough system lol

Cant see the EU covid recovery fund going far its easy to veto by those threatened by the EU to behave!

Turkey getting clever using an old church as leverage against something? The EU not giving enough money to hold back the tide?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Weird goings on with the site now i am using android 9 ,on the old tablet you could use it in the mobile version or tick the desktop box and all it did was make it look slightly different ,now its very different!

You could post in either version but lacked most of the facilities (icons or different fonts) but you could post !

Now for some strange reason if you click the "reply" box instead of opening up the box to reply it goes to the top of the page ! To post you have to use the green box at the top of the page ,all very quaint

Trying to edit is also strange i can even quote myself in the desktop version and cannot even edit in the mobile version it says "loading" forever ,only looking at the text version (something new i just noticed) then going back lets you actually edit !

Dhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/vpqnrhwy20njbi8/Screenshot_20200712-112641.png?dl=0

Ehttps://www.dropbox.com/s/17piewdj8sifzqp/Screenshot_20200712-112622.png?dl=0

Anyway what i was going to say was its getting interesting in poland ,do they elect a person who puts his country first possibly tying the hands of many or a EU suckup which may help the causes of a few liberals?

The voters like every other 'democracy' are nothing but tools to keep a few in a far.better lifestyle than the rest ,in non democratic regimes its the same but expected!

Edited by chesters1

Fraud is rife within  the EU.

https://euobserver.com/economic/143877

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Fraud is rife wherever money or power or both is concerned ,from the top down in governments and the bottom up ,whats the point of power if you never use it and money is always useful but power is the means to get it seemingly honestly!

Even 'non profit' charities are not what they seem ,non profit just means all the money is spent and it wont be all for charity work and it all wont go to the cause it supports! the word 'administration' is a great example of using money it encompasses thousands of ways to squander money ,perhaps the boss needs a new car ? Administration costs! Posh lunch at the savoy administration costs ! Just a word to use money ,then ofcourse 'expenses' come into play MP's just love that word ,it means someone else pays for your luxuries so unlike everyone else you dont have to , who decides what words to use? The ones with power!

You cannot "administer" or get "expenses" unless power is involved ,the bloke at the bottom rarely gets anything except fork out so those at the top do.

Do our second home mp's give back the money we gave them for this luxury few can afford? Do they give back the tax payer funded portion when they lose their seat?

I always find it strange ex pms are wealthy people ,we know their wages but i suppose all these expences are letting them live free so can save a great deal of money plus the incredibly nice perks they get and a healthy pension at the end of it ,yes power and money along with fraud and fiddling go hand in hand

Edited by chesters1