Should we have left the EU?

John S

Leaving a sinking ship Prominent leading Brexiteer abandons Britain for the EU and taking 500 jobs with him  the richest man in Britain  abandoning the U.K. for France .They are leaving like rats running from a sinking ship the people of Britain are going to get shafted or sorry have been shafted .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

One of the richest french person lives 200 yards away ,dont worry things tend to balance out with rich people.

If Britain is doomed why are people still flocking here? Why are foreign companies still here? Why havnt the bulk of your cheap labour gone home making house prices plummet?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

20 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

One of the richest french person lives 200 yards away ,dont worry things tend to balance out with rich people.

If Britain is doomed why are people still flocking here? Why are foreign companies still here? Why havnt the bulk of your cheap labour gone home making house prices plummet?

You are assuming that paul is thinking. That's a mistake. He is just parroting.

• Haha 2

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

17 hours ago, Ken L said:

You are assuming that paul is thinking. That's a mistake. He is just parroting.

? so many pluses with brexit it’s outstanding they are running away getting EU passports why is that I wonder brexit is going  to cost the U.K. dearly ,watch out for more negatives loads and loads more to come the penny’s dropping now for all to see .

When you work out our net contribution to the EU to what’s brexit is costing the U.K. any normal business would  have been bankrupt by now .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Looks like the EU's Polish thorn in the side hasnt been extracted despite the implied german meddling!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

? so many pluses with brexit it’s outstanding they are running away getting EU passports why is that I wonder brexit is going  to cost the U.K. dearly ,watch out for more negatives loads and loads more to come the penny’s dropping now for all to see .

When you work out our net contribution to the EU to what’s brexit is costing the U.K. any normal business would  have been bankrupt by now .

You gleefully give the examples of maybe half a dozen people who have applied for EU passports and yet you fail to mention that UK government statistics show that 3 million EU citizens and their family members have applied for “settled status,” allowing them to remain in Britain and that another half a million applications are expected.

You fail to mention that over 220 Irish firms have applied for permission to keep serving clients in the UK, as well as businesses from Cyprus, Germany, and France with these countries applying for 165, 149 and 170 permissions respectively.

And of course, you continue to spam the site by posting videos from the same YouTube Channel that nobody can be bothered to watch.

Trade deals are about to be anounced with India and Turkey in addition to those within the Anglosphere. The EU is already irrelevant. We have more markets and more people lined up to sell to than the EU can ever provide.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

17 hours ago, Ken L said:

You gleefully give the examples of maybe half a dozen people who have applied for EU passports and yet you fail to mention that UK government statistics show that 3 million EU citizens and their family members have applied for “settled status,” allowing them to remain in Britain and that another half a million applications are expected.

You fail to mention that over 220 Irish firms have applied for permission to keep serving clients in the UK, as well as businesses from Cyprus, Germany, and France with these countries applying for 165, 149 and 170 permissions respectively.

And of course, you continue to spam the site by posting videos from the same YouTube Channel that nobody can be bothered to watch.

Trade deals are about to be anounced with India and Turkey in addition to those within the Anglosphere. The EU is already irrelevant. We have more markets and more people lined up to sell to than the EU can ever provide.

Those fantastic trade deals ? hell its exciting waiting to see these great new trade deals where are they and  are they better than the ones we  have now !!! because that’s the reality Ken they will be under full scrutiny and if they are  deemed to be worse than what we have now then brexit is a failure .So the jury  is still out on that one but not for much longer i . ?

You mean that  YouTube channel  that’s gives you the Facts on brexit Ken and if you can point any lies on that channel please feel free to point them out .,  it tells  you the truth now  that’s very very hard to come by , but I suppose there is always the brexpress ?,  Are those great  big brand new lorry parks to stop massive snarl ups I knew brexit would be a success i wonder how many billions it’s going to cost U.K. businesses in time and money , and they say the U.K. workforce needs better productivity  and then another home goal is about to hit the back of the net .

The U.K. is on its knees with coronavirus businesses dropping like flies and then here comes brexit, so sit back strap yourself in  and watch the real brexit unfold it’s coming very very soon and all those who voted for it are going to see it for exactly  what it really is and how there lives have changed so much financially  for the better or worse with brexit .

And the people steering us through brexit  are the same troop that are handling Covid 19 and if  that’s anything to go buy god help us all we are well and truly ****ed .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Not facts - opinions. The clue is in the name.

As for the UK being on it's knees, why haven't you left yet then?

Hes a boat owner but unfortunately most people using boats are heading here not there!

1 hour ago, Ken L said:

Not facts - opinions. The clue is in the name.

As for the UK being on it's knees, why haven't you left yet then?

Booming in Whitby we are the lucky ones  and you do realise ken  Whitby has  being voted number one for white settlers Trying to move here ? .

On business in York yesterday dead half the shops shut many pubs closed shocking to see this time of year in York it’s normally heaving but they do get many foreign visitors to there great city .Brexit will finish it off proper .

Hiw much has the economy shrunk isn’t it  21% then we have the great  brexit ?take your money out of the bank I would do it now before it’s to late .? Worst recession for 300  hundred years Looms and we march on with brexit brilliant to watch absolutely brilliant over the cliff we go .

Massive tax rises coming , pensions cut Austerity for years and years yes that’s the reality facing us all and we did not need brexit at this time .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg