Should we have left the EU?

John S

23 minutes ago, big_cod said:

And in our so called democratic society we have an unelected person in number 10 dressing down an elected representative of the crown , is that democratic .

That's rich comming from someone who has rejected the democratically expressed will of the British people for four years.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

3 minutes ago, Ken L said:

That's rich comming from someone who has rejected the democratically expressed will of the British people for four years.

The will to makes us better or worse which will is it Ken ,and as this topic says should we have left the EU, by the way it’s going it’s no . .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

37 minutes ago, Phone said:

HUGH,

Nice edit - thanks now you make me look like a jerk (often justified)

Phone

Thank you for noticing the error and leading me, subtly to the edit!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

9 hours ago, big_cod said:

And in our so called democratic society we have an unelected person in number 10 dressing down an elected representative of the crown , is that democratic .

We dont elect prime ministers so its perfectly democratic ,as to vote count its increased so obviously his constituents  are happy

"Boris Johnson became Prime Minister of the UK on 24 July 2019.[2] His 2017 majority in Uxbridge and South Ruislip of 5,034 votes was the smallest of any sitting prime minister since 1924.[3] In the 2019 election, however, Johnson retained the seat with an increased vote share of 52.6% and a majority of 7,210. "

If your not talking about boris (i obviously dont hang on every word in the press like you do) you will have to elaborate

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Billions to be saved by leaving  the EU Correction billions in extra cost to leaving the EU a complete reverse of the promise in saving money by leaving the EU .Brexit fear implemented  all the shouting about saving money with brexit was actually rubbish . Infact   it’s actually costing the  U.K businesses  more being out of the EU then being in it billions and billions of extra costs to businesses in the U.K. with brexit . 

So it is now official it’s costing the  U.K. more in cash by leaving the EU than being a member of the EU .All the spouting about extra  cash for the NHS etc  by leaving the EU was infact  a massive lie Told by the Brexiteers to the British people prior to that referendum in 2016 .

The cost with brexit to British business is £12.8 billions pounds , our net contribution to the EU is £8.7 billion so by leaving the EU is actually costing the U.K.  an extra  £4 billion a year !!! the British  people conned into voted brexit Lied to repeatedly about the moneys saved with brexit going to the NHS etc ,and the same lying bastards still stand there day in day out lying constantly to the British people and are getting away with it .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Interesting Germany is thinking (i doubt it will come to fruition) of banning migrant labour in its meat processing system . One factory was tested and half the work force was found to be infected with covid but the tracing system (to contact those that may have had contact with them) failed  miserably because the employers had no idea where they lived! No idea how much they were paid or even who they were! Its workforce was supplied by a third party lol

Perhaps a case of plausible deniability ? If the worker is contaminated how do people know how clean the produce is ? Cheap labour has its downside ,one worker tracked down to south america was recruited ,made his way there and kept asking for a contract which was refused he made a fuss and was sacked and ended up back home penniless and his family in debt ,those paved in gold german streets are no different to ours!

Looks like germany has its slavery problems still!

Poland put into law laws stopping the EU over ruling its law makers The EU is annoyed and whining  about 'rule of law'

Hungary annoying the EU aswell and has banned AIRBNB ,talks on EU covid recovery fund stalemate at present (bugger knows where a system thats cannot balance its books most time can find 750? Billion euros to give away?)

Hopefully the UK wont be putting its hands in its pockets behind the scenes! But knowing the corruption in politics any deal with the EU will cost more than we gain if you give them power to dictate the rules

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

52 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Are you asserting that a member of the cabinet recieved an illegal bribe that influenced a policy decison?

If you are, perhaps you should make a complaint to the police or the parliamentary standards commisioner.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

5 hours ago, Ken L said:

Are you asserting that a member of the cabinet recieved an illegal bribe that influenced a policy decison?

If you are, perhaps you should make a complaint to the police or the parliamentary standards commisioner.

Are you serious Ken really ? corruption ? seriously its rotten to the core they are riddled with corruption giving million pound  contracts to there pals .Political lobbying cash for favours come on wake up where you been .

Enjoy this one .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Corruption in politics ,blimey thats a new one!

Anything new for a change ,Nissan ,red bus even scallopers

Labour and jobs for the boys isnt unknown they have to look after people who know to much !

Edited by chesters1