Should we have left the EU?

John S

Whoops the EU is going to borrow its way out of trouble! And members not willing to sign off budget cuts ,trouble again in the mighty EU

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

16 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Still using other peoples opinion ,cant you form your own without some silly link ?

Yes brexit is costing us Billions  not saving us billions  and there is no extra money for the NHS etc etc , brexit was sold on lies  to the British people,  the public were conned by the Brexiteers you cannot defend the indefensible.

Immigration brexit big in the referendum  3 million Hong Kong nationals can start to settle here benefits , housing free for all from January 2021 so all the bull about immigration and brexit was clap trap ,people from outside the EU are coming here in droves , the brexit argument on  immigration  is totally flawed .

And the best is the same people who backed brexit and sold brexit to the British people are letting the 3 million -into the U.K  good  ain’t it , that’s  thrown immigration and brexit under bus that’s unless you like Chinese Food ?

The EU is borrowing money !!!! and what exactly are we doing ?  all those years of Austerity running down the economy for 10 years and now a headless chicken is throwing it around like confetti.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Barnier waffling again

"Level playing field" =

britain cannot buy anything anywhere on earth cheaper than the EU

Britain cannot buy anything anywhere on earth the EU cannot

Britain cannot undercut the EU by selling anything cheaper than the EU anywhere on earth

Fisheries =

The EU want everything they have now

The EU want everything we have they do not now for ever in  the future

Isnt politics easy?

Yet people want to remain under the control of these animals!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

With or without the EU, the German economy dwarfs ours and will always outperform the UK one. 

A manufacturing economy performs much better than a services one. 

They will lose out on exporting £82 billion to the uk if they dont come to heel ,we will only lose 56 billion .

Trade with the EU has been falling year by year since 1999 whilst trade with the rest of the world has been rising ,we are not so dependent on sausages and cheese as the EU thinks

I only know of one thing bought from germany in my house ,had it been available from the place it was made (china) there would be nothing ,same for france (anything food related can be sourced elswhere) lots of turkish stuff surprisingly 2 jvc tvs, a metal detector and a pinpointer not quite in the EU lol

On reflection i have a french pinpointer ,i also have an american one and an oz one and did have a polish one (a prize i gave away) so not dependant on EU pinpointers lol

It would be interesting if vehicals were removed from the balance ,we do buy german trains mostly because we no longer have the facility to produce many of our own ,hopefully that changes ! As for german cars you want them you hopefully will be charged through the nose for them

Brits invented nearly everything but did nothing and watched the production of it get pinched and produced elswhere ,unfortunately the british disease will be alive and well post brexit as it was before!

Edited by chesters1

LIES LIES LIES to the British people from a PM  who is quite frankly  useless, not only did he lie to his back teeth before the referendum  on brexit he did it again before the last election WE HAVE A DEAL ?  the British people fell for it , it just gets worse and worse and worse and worse For U.K. businesses , a no deal brexit let’s see the chaos it brings businesses will go bust it’s coming from January next year with a no deal brexit .Sone businesses will cease trading almost immediately jobs will be lost From January next year.anybody  travelling abroad to Europe on business or pleasure  it will be far more expensive all DENIED by Brexiteers prior to the referendum ,

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Well Ireland have done well out of becoming the EU's whipping boy.

The new EU budget makes the Irish the second highest per capita contributors to EU coffers after Luxenbourg, amounting to a net cost of 3201 Euros per person per year.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

30 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Well Ireland have done well out of becoming the EU's whipping boy.

The new EU budget makes the Irish the second highest per capita contributors to EU coffers after Luxenbourg, amounting to a net cost of 3201 Euros per person per year.

Ireland’s finance ministry reiterated its view that gross domestic product growth would fall to anywhere between zero and 1% in 2020 if Britain crashes out of the bloc later this year, rather than growing by the forecast 3.3 percent if its neighbour secures an orderly Brexit. 

However, Varadkar warned in could be worse. 

“In a no-deal hard Brexit - in which case we won’t have to worry about the economy over-heating - it will slow down rapidly, even contract,” he told an annual budgetary conference, adding that he would publish an updated no-deal contingency plan next month setting out further government actions to be taken. 

A member of Ireland’s fiscal watchdog, Martina Lawless, concurred, telling the conference that the no-deal damage “could be worse even than the worse case scenario being put forward” as forecasters do not know where additional disruptions might hit.

The thing about playing chicken is that you have to know when to move.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

My nipper went back to work on Saturday, flew to Athens, full plane 202 passengers, £1,000 per person.

Flew back the return flight 80 passengers and fifteen tonnes of fish!

Seems the Greeks are DESPERATE for Brits to return and equally DESPERATE to sell us stuff, I expect they will very soon be placing severe restrictions on tourism, Brits probably won’t be able to travel there after Jan. or will need visas and long long queues at immigration. It’s the sensible thing to do! [#sarcasmmodeoff.]

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

The greeks have lots of visitors ,they may get more but i think they are the wrong type of visitors lol

https://m.dw.com/en/migrants-accuse-greece-of-forced-deportations/a-53520642

We get them aswell the french rib sales are doing fine,now canoes are used ,no prob paddle 100 yards off the french coast and a kindly lifeboat or border police cutter will bring you the rest of the way

Cods happy his cheap labour continues to arrive lol

Edited by chesters1