Should we have left the EU?

John S

On 7/24/2020 at 12:16 PM, Ken L said:

Well Ireland have done well out of becoming the EU's whipping boy.

The new EU budget makes the Irish the second highest per capita contributors to EU coffers after Luxenbourg, amounting to a net cost of 3201 Euros per person per year.

Just think how much it would have cost us if we hadnt escaped but no doubt any "deal" we make with the EU will cost us what they lost!

Hopefully the gov dont fall into the trap and we get out free until we make a better one!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

A Brand new  new lorry park could  coming near you brilliant absolutely brilliant I wonder how many on here who voted brexit would agree to  have one next door .

Brexshit ?

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/kent/news/new-sites-earmarked-for-brexit-lorry-parks-231008/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

32 minutes ago, big_cod said:

A Brand new  new lorry park could  coming near you brilliant absolutely brilliant I wonder how many on who voted brexit would agree to  have one next door .

Brexshit ?

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/kent/news/new-sites-earmarked-for-brexit-lorry-parks-231008/

So it'll create lots of jobs then...

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

As we're posting videos:

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

9 hours ago, Ken L said:

So it'll create lots of jobs then...

Which think tank the Brexiteers Nigel Farage think tank 55 billion  but that’s not real figure is it Ken as Jeff tailor says who is starch Brexiteer .Minus any  Rebates and any moneys we would get out of the fund another false figure from the Brexiteers.sounds good Ken but its bullshit in reality.

the “economic cost” of Brexit to the UK was £130 billion by the end of 2019. This looks at how much lower GDP is in real terms than it otherwise might have been had previous trends (from before the vote to leave the EU) continued between 2016 and 2019.

This “cost”, according to the analysis, is set to rise to £200 billion by the end of 2020.

And what it has cost the taxpayer it’s about time these lying bastards who said brexit would save the U.K. money were held to account when in reality brexit is actually costing us billions more then our net EU contribution .The people of this country were conned by the Brexiteers  leave campaign.

The U.K.’s tax authority has previously estimated that, after Brexit, firms will need to file 400 million extra customs declarations annually, at an average of 32.50 pounds each ($41). That puts the cost of the new Brexit customs paperwork alone at about 13 billion pounds a year.Any  extra costs on transport etc etc will end up being passed onto the consumer.

The red brexit  bus the leave campaign  used was just one pack of lies everything wrote on it was a lie and now the proof is there for all to see,  and it’s going to get a lot lot worse as the real costs financially of brexit unfolds .Brexit isn’t about saving us all money brexit is a burden on the  British people financially the exact opposite was said by Brexiteers prior to the 2016 referendum.

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2020/07/19/17-july-brexit-update-building-a-lorry-park-in-kent/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Looks like poland is sticking two fingers up to the EU again lol

Strange despite selecting reply It Quoted Kenl!?!

On 7/24/2020 at 12:16 PM, Ken L said:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 7/26/2020 at 7:29 PM, big_cod said:

Jeff tailor says who is starch Brexiteer .

So is he a potato Brexiteer, or some other carbohydrate?

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

8 hours ago, Phone said:

Ant,

DON'T make light of COD - i an a staunch supporter

phone

Have you got a video to ‘prove’ that?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."