Should we have left the EU?

John S

Poor poor cod ,still crying like a baby ,look on the brightside when labours in power you can whine about them

Hopefully the labour chancellor will find a letter........

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Some real brexshit bulkshit is coming a border around Kent FFS it just gets better this brexshit I really cant wait for it all to happen ,Johnson the bullshitter had a long time to prepare for the real brexit what has he done practically noting  .but we are going to get our waters back ? retards 

The ERG ,civil war in the Tory party yes it’s coming because let’s face it  the real brexit is coming not the fantasy promised and nobody really wants to held responsible for all the lies that were told to the British people .

Tory MP Tom Tugendhat, Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee, launched a scathing attack on the group, now led by the outspoken Mark Francois, saying it was a "corruption of Conservatism". He told Peter Geoghegan for his new book 'Democracy for Sale: Dark Money and Dirty Politics': “It’s a corruption of Conservatism. It is rampant libertarianism. It’s the very opposite of what it means to be a Conservative." That’s brexit for you .

image.png

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The real brexit is coming we hold all the cards  no we do not BRexit has left the U.K.  vulnerable ,we left the biggest trading block in the world and now we are all on our own  and we cannot have our cake and eat it we never could with brexit it was another load of rubbish peddled to the British people and now it’s all coming to fruition.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Did she Mr Bush? ?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

No she didn’t, she’s been drunk everyday since, some think she’s miserable but in reality she’s still celebrating.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I have my original wife am i a failure?

If I knew Phone was looking for a replacement I would have let him take mine, I’m nice like that!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

He showed a picture of his face in stitches ,i think he has one?

Or retribution because it was found he has 2!

Edited by chesters1