Should we have left the EU?

John S

On 7/31/2020 at 6:49 PM, Huge_Vitae said:

And if you don’t believe that just ask phone!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Whats criminals crossing the channel got to do with brexit :

We can only deal with these criminals once we leave, The Human Rights Act 1998 forced on us by the EU and its directives on membership.

If we dont leave the problem will continue.

I doubt we will, governments like to punish their own by putting foreigners priorities above theirs

Forget a uk hotel staycation they are swiftly being filled with these dregs of humanity

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

More brexshit bonkers ness  when you think brexit couldn’t get any worse the great Brexiteer Ian dumbcan Smith also on record as a serial liar is this week crowned top of the pops  and yes it is these people who sold the  brexit lie to the British people 

We hold all the cards what a complete load of rubbish .

Brilliant ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Back to the brexit lies again broken record, i am sure the only person on earth that believes anything is you

The only thing said was if you vote to leave we leave! we left wheres the lies?

The ballot paper had two boxes ,more ticked one box and it was enacted on wheres the lies?

The only people strangely thinking different was you and the EU who both still think we are joking ,even merkel has woken up to the fact its not a bluff

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Not when i have utopia up my sleeve

22 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Back to the brexit lies again broken record, i am sure the only person on earth that believes anything is you

The only thing said was if you vote to leave we leave! we left wheres the lies?

The ballot paper had two boxes ,more ticked one box and it was enacted on wheres the lies?

The only people strangely thinking different was you and the EU who both still think we are joking ,even merkel has woken up to the fact its not a bluff

So what are the brexit truths is that any easier.

We in the U.K   are we better off financially NO ?

Inmigration less immigration NO ? (3 million Hong Kong nationals allowed in jan 2021  )

Better trade deals than we have now NO ? 

Will brexit cost every household more in cash YES ?

There is loads more facts on brexit emerging and the man himself RABB let’s get rid of super trawlers ? these Brexiteers   really are thick as **** what about our very OWN fleet of super trawlers that can catch 500 ton of fish in one haul are we going to ban them as well ? RABB own words  let’s ban these destructive vessels that fish in U.K. waters , he isn’t taking about scallop dredgers by any chance if he is it will be the most sensible thing to ever come out of Dominic RABB trap ?this Brexit pantomime just better and better by the day it’s brilliant to watch ,

Millions led down the garden path  of deceit with brexit and it’s all about to explode very soon you make your bed and you have to cry in it .

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1320627/Brexit-news-UK-fishing-eu-supertrawlers-dominic-raab-marine-ecology-protection

I tell you this the fishermen’s who voted brexit  are going to love these Tory dumbos clueless doesn’t touch it and these clowns are running the country .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg