Should we have left the EU?

John S

11 hours ago, chesters1 said:

The fabled but denied euro army is all but made ,germany for one is terrified of russia for the attrocities it commited in ww2 .

Luckily hopefully once we are out the russians get revenge and our useless government looks the other way .

Once we are out of the EU when exactly is that  brexit will go on for years and years and years .How long ago was the referendum 5 years ago and counting do you think in January it will all honey and cream ? all the promises with brexit are not materialising infact as we stand we are worse off with brexit not better .And the man who said get brexit done the great boris Johnson the worse PM this country has ever seen doesn’t that alone tell you something about brexit but don’t worry January 2021 a great new beginning ? lorry parks full to the brim .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Your on about these promises again ,i ask again the proof you have that those that voted brexit

A took notice of them

And

B voted on the sole back of them

Is it above your reasoning people just looked about and saw how much the EU was gaining power over us and just wanted shot of them?

Now you just have to see how much the EU are demanding even AFTER we leave how they treat us as a cash cow for their little dictatorship they want the fishing rights but want more! And their 'level' playing field means they dictate who we trade with and the prices we pay ,its not level in any terms level in EU tefms means we cannot undercut any member of the EU IE competition has been removed and perhaps the EU will force us to buy from abroad at the same price the bloc does so restricting us making cheaper deals

Not a link to a bias newspaper deadline ,not a link to youtube or facebook ,not a link to some opinionated  remainer !the words of Barnier himself

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/STATEMENT_20_1400

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

14 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Your on about these promises again ,i ask again the proof you have that those that voted brexit

A took notice of them

And

B voted on the sole back of them

Is it above your reasoning people just looked about and saw how much the EU was gaining power over us and just wanted shot of them?

Now you just have to see how much the EU are demanding even AFTER we leave how they treat us as a cash cow for their little dictatorship they want the fishing rights but want more! And their 'level' playing field means they dictate who we trade with and the prices we pay ,its not level in any terms level in EU tefms means we cannot undercut any member of the EU IE competition has been removed and perhaps the EU will force us to buy from abroad at the same price the bloc does so restricting us making cheaper deals

Not a link to a bias newspaper deadline ,not a link to youtube or facebook ,not a link to some opinionated  remainer !the words of Barnier himself

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/STATEMENT_20_1400

Fishing again Interesting that subject a lot the countries that fish our waters had fishing agreements with Britain long before we joint the Common  market and this clown of government are tying it’s all in with brexit it’s just these countries are members of the EU  but of  course this is never mentioned that these agreements were in Place before the EU ever existed.But I suppose if we want isolate Britain from the rest of the world brexit is doing cracking job .

Ah it’s all the EU fault again ? no they protect there members we have left and now have no  protection we want our cake and eat it. Are  the EU really that  stupid  or is it us that  is really that stupid no it’s brexit reality time is here . The  Brexiteers promised the world and cannot deliver and it’s all coming home to roost that brexit isn’t the land of milk and honey after all. Infact  we will find ourselves in far worse place than we were before brexit what’s the saying bullshit baffles brains .

And here is Mr brexit a pathetic of a PM never answers a question .For every single PM questions it exposes Boris Johnson incompetence more and more and more u-turn after u-turn even his own MPS are flabbergasted he truly is useless and an embarrassment to Britain as the world looks on .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Swerving again i asked for your proof those that voted brexit believed the 'lies'you keep insisting they believed and vote leave because of them

Not just fishing we also helped form and were within the European  free trade system before we were members of the common market (EFTA) and formed 30+ years before the EU existed

Now your mate bernier is threatening us the fish in UK waters are not our fish despite international law saying the opposite ,is he going to send in the french navy to trawl for them .

Wheras our fishing isnt much to us it seems its going to destroy the EU fleet not getting permission to get the fish .......good! Come to the table and make an effort to buy them from us and we can buy your **** aswell

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I dont think that will happen ,we are a short distance from france so nothing like australia .

Anyone trying to come here legaly (using the proper channels) if refused will just use the illegal entry points knowing full well an inch inside the 12 mile limit people will be fighting each other to bring them ashore and they know full well in the extremely  slim chance they are deported they just come again .

Unfortunately its not only easy to get here once here the government will bend over backwards to make it worth the effort

Despite !aking it difficult for hard working ethnics get benefits by making us jump through hoops our foreign new chums dont have to do anything but turn up .Whilst the Human 'rights' act is top of the list for them we go to the bottom of it .

Try sending your strapping law abiding son to the authorities for a bed to sleep in and you will have security show him the door (same applies to destitute couples losing their home through no fault of their own),but put him in a boat and tell him not to speak english and he will be tucked up in bed with a full belly by dusk .

The country is rotten to the core unfortunately from top to bottom

Edited by chesters1

Britain is ,northern ireland is on another island .England is in swimming distance of france !

It was actually harder to get here 500 years ago than it is now ,there were lookouts waiting to kill people illegally landing on the south coast every mile or so ,now you just turn up and a coach whisks you off to 4 star luxury

Last ?year the mrs wanted to visit her mum before she died so we enquired at the motel burstin at folkestone ,fairly cheap until we found out 40 foreign "guests" had moved in free and were upsetting the paying guests so we didnt bother

I say motel burstin that what was it was called when it was built (the cross channel ferry it served long gone) but now its got very high regard for itself despite being an older shithole than before

Edited by chesters1

clod is the fred Phelps of AnglersNet a zealot

when we leave EU instant shine much happy people with low tax on imported china goods shoes cheap shoes cheap manufactured goods EU trade deal will come soon

Tony abbott isn’t liked by the left hes very experienced and will help with Australia NZ deal as well au eu good times wil come with brexit

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ken

Are you really happy with more cheap imported Chinese goods?

There is a good chance some poor soul is being 'persuaded' against their will to produce them. If not, they are almost certainly being paid a pittance.

But that doesn't matter does it