Should we have left the EU?

John S

Nearer a jackdaw i think ,we had one as a pet ,it could say three or four words that it continually repeated but the rest mostly garbage as it spent its day playing (or annoying) with its owners  ,should have called it clod not snowy!

It used to go to school on the bus with the kids every day sitting on the handrail by the door then fly the 3 miles home ,one day it didnt return ,bye bye black bird

Despite 'research" saying they actually dont prefer shiny things they bloody do and this one destroyed fags if it found a box and easily emptied matchboxes once it learnt how to open them and it learned fast! Nothing was safe it thrived on mischief

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 hours ago, Phone said:

Hugh,

Ha ha, yes we have magpies, smart as a whip and I enjoy their presents. On my boyhood farm crows and magpies used to joust and generally aggravate one another. "Clod" must fit in somewhere

Phone

I am beginning to seriously worry about you phoney old age can warp the mind .

Now on a  more serious note you keep mentioning sovereignty the sovereignty that gives the U.K. worse trade deals than ones we have now through the EU Japan as an example do you think that’s a success or failure I think the latter .

And the Brexiteers sleepwalking as they go along clueless no plan take it as it comes brexit has sent Britain into the unknown .Its a hooking   joke and our world standing through brexit has sent it off the scale is that a success or failure the latter more like brexit reality is here and nowhere to hide  they will run  out of excuses 

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Theres those words again ,the bird could say them but just didnt understand what they meant,after all if 'birds' were clever they would shoot back so repeating somethings others say not so clever .

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

13 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Theres those words again ,the bird could say them but just didnt understand what they meant,after all if 'birds' were clever they would shoot back so repeating somethings others say not so clever .

What brexit sleepwalking that’s the new phrase for brexit because let’s to be truly honest that  is exactly what we are doing with brexit sleepwalking no plan no idea the Brexiteers don’t know which way to turn Nobody left blame anymore because there isn’t anybody to blame only themselves .They are hanging themselves out to dry and I am loving every minute  of it .But the very best is still to come With brexit ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

There it goes again its been dead for 35 years weird!

15 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

There it goes again its been dead for 35 years weird!

What brexit ? Anything good to report regarding brexit anything at all I suppose there could be immigration hang on no that’s ****s, financially better off what a minute that’s ****s  as well ,more cash for the health  service that’s defernetly ****s In other  words absolutely hookall .oh I forgot medicine and food shortages as we silly me and those giant lorry parks . and those fantom  trade deals .The Brexiteers have sold Britain down the river What a tremendous result brexit has turned out  be only a man with wooden head would call It a success .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Anyone else hear that carking noise? Just jumbled nonsense to the human ear but may make sense to a jackdaw or other sub species

9 minutes ago, big_cod said:

What brexit ?

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Anyone else hear that carking noise? Just jumbled nonsense to the human ear but may make sense to a jackdaw or other sub species

Doesn’t the truth hurt it really hurts when you know you voted for a white elephant And in your own words this government are a pack of morons that is something we can agree with .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

There it is again ?