Should we have left the EU?

John S

6 hours ago, big_cod said:

They are hanging themselves out to dry and I am loving every minute  of it .But the very best is still to come With brexit ?

I'm a little confused Paul (not difficult I may add). You seem to be "loving" Brexit and are finding it highly amusing going by all your posts, so surely that is a good thing and you should be embracing it.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

23 hours ago, *Ant* said:

I'm a little confused Paul (not difficult I may add). You seem to be "loving" Brexit and are finding it highly amusing going by all your posts, so surely that is a good thing and you should be embracing it.

Hi Ant  am  I loving brexit who wouldn’t because let’s be honest it’s a farce infact it’s worse than that .So here we have a PM sighed a treaty with the EU Said it was the  best thing since sliced bread sold it to the electorate In the last election and now  says it’s rubbish. You really couldn’t write it it’s hilarious but not only that our reputation in the world because of Boris Johnson has dropped off the scale Boris Johnson is an embarrassment to Britain he is hanging himself by the day and the way the government have handled testing with Covid 19 is Utterly shocking .

5E025FA5-7F7F-4F35-8AD1-20BF55E573A8.jpeg

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Whoops !!! And so it starts .

It's simply a bad idea per se. But there are clear signs that this government cannot cope with the burden of having coronavirus and Brexit .

Tip of the iceberg that’s coming .

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/deal/news/protesters-say-combination-of-coronavirus-and-brexit-is-catastrophic-234099/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So lets look at the brexit facts .So by leaving the EU we were supposed to have less red tape not more and an internal border in Kent now that’s a good one ? This  brexshit just gets better and better and we have only just started and they actually call  it sovereignty. .And our brand new lorry parks are now being named Farage garage it fits the bill perfect .

Hauliers are furious at the prospect of an internal border  in Kent you couldn’t make it up

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Parliament is sovereign as a matter of domestic law and can pass legislation which is in breach of the UK’s Treaty obligations. Parliament would not be acting unconstitutionally in enacting such legislation. This ‘dualist’ approach is shared by other, similar legal systems such as Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Under this approach, treaty obligations only become binding to the extent that they are enshrined in domestic legislation. Whether to enact or repeal legislation, and the content of that legislation, is for Parliament and Parliament alone. This principle was recently approved unanimously by the Supreme Court in R (Miller) v Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union [2017] UKSC 5.

Just a little smile to myself. Well a bloody great grin really.

I remember saying on here when ‘the usual suspects’ were bleating on about and posting links to the great saviour of remainers, Gina Miller, that these things come back to bite you. Well, you all just got your arse well and truly bitten.

Interesting editorial in The Sun today, not known as a ‘leave’ publication, I don’t think it can be correct though, reporting that certain car manufacturers are considering moving from Spain to the UK after Brexit. Clod is an expert on car manufacturing and he has been saying the opposite if memory serves me right. (Unless he has changed his position in the months since I blocked him which I doubt).

Edited by Huge_Vitae
84 majority to Govt.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

On 9/21/2020 at 11:56 PM, Huge_Vitae said:

Just a little smile to myself. Well a bloody great grin really.

I remember saying on here when ‘the usual suspects’ were bleating on about and posting links to the great saviour of remainers, Gina Miller, that these things come back to bite you. Well, you all just got your arse well and truly bitten.

Interesting editorial in The Sun today, not known as a ‘leave’ publication, I don’t think it can be correct though, reporting that certain car manufacturers are considering moving from Spain to the UK after Brexit. Clod is an expert on car manufacturing and he has been saying the opposite if memory serves me right. (Unless he has changed his position in the months since I blocked him which I doubt).

Lost in space sphugh that’s brexit not one single piece  of good news with brexit not one single thing to say we are better off with brexit that’s the brexshit reality brexit just keeps bringing  doom and gloom and we have only started. And the Brexiteers should we will have very own gps  space program ? AND !!!!!!!!! another piece of brexitshit fantasy with this  sleepwalking Brexiteer government  and there is much much more of this brexshit  to come .

Mind if you like giant lorry parks then brexit is a fabulous success absolutely brilliant this Brexshit F-Troop of a government.

Brexit letter warns of 7,000-truck queues in Kent

Exporters to the EU face 7,000-truck-long queues in Kent and two-day delays to trade after the Brexit transition period ends, the government warned.

Brexshit reality is here more costs to U.K. business with brexit not Less but it was always going to be that way .

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-54260470

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg