Should we have left the EU?

John S

30 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

So you would prefer them not to ?

One very simple answer to it cancel brexit ? but that wouldn’t be sporting would it !! no let’s see just what brexit is really about The **** is already hitting the fan with loads more to come .

Brexit is becoming a standard joke .Not that it isn’t already all those promises  have vanished into thin air .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Hahahaha

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Cod,

If there is no deal before the end of the transition period, the U.K. could theoretically cut off access to U.K. waters for EU vessels.

YOU do realize ENGLAND HAS A SAY 1666 OR 1066 WILL PLAY NO ROLE IN UK WATERS

CUT AND PASTE  FROM YOUR PREVIOUS POST

PHONE

Cod doesnt read down to the contents hes 'influenced' by the headlines ,not very good reading between the lines, seeing bias ,agendas and tactical statistics is low in his priorities ,so long as the headline appears to support him or whether the contents do not is overlooked

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, Phone said:

Cod,

If there is no deal before the end of the transition period, the U.K. could theoretically cut off access to U.K. waters for EU vessels.

YOU do realize ENGLAND HAS A SAY 1666 OR 1066 WILL PLAY NO ROLE IN UK WATERS

CUT AND PASTE  FROM YOUR PREVIOUS POST

PHONE

You say no deal brexit do you understand the seriousness of it on U.K. fishermen have you any idea really .80% of fish and shellfish caught by U.K. fishermen is sold to the EU. No deal brexit would mean Bankruptcy  calls for thousands and thousands of U.K. fishermen overnight but to honest this bunch of idiots running the show anything is possible .And the Brexiteers call  is a success ? upto now it’s a complete failure we are a laughing stock.

Japan  trade deal we create more red tape than we had before being in the EU it’s got brexshit plastered all over it . 

No deal brexit crunch time ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

They will still sell to the european customers legally or not but you do know and have agreed fishing is a tiny part of gdp so why worry?

Hopefully if the EU sends warships (they dont have) to try and stop us selling fish to europe and when the ships come crawling for US to buy their catch they get a kick up the rear they didnt bother about us before so they can go broke ,you look after your own first!

10 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

They will still sell to the european customers legally or not but you do know and have agreed fishing is a tiny part of gdp so why worry?

Hopefully if the EU sends warships (they dont have) to try and stop us selling fish to europe and when the ships come crawling for US to buy their catch they get a kick up the rear they didnt bother about us before so they can go broke ,you look after your own first!

What Sacrifice the fishing industry  !!!! wow that would be something probably the lying Brexiteers intentions all along eh .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

6 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Sacrifice the fishing industry wow that would be something probably the lying Brexiteers intentions all along eh .

Who cares if all they catch is flogged abroad ,most wont even be seen on the books anyway

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Who cares if all they catch is flogged abroad ,most wont even be seen on the books anyway

Most wont see it on there books anyway ? how exactly do you come to that conclusion.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg