Should we have left the EU?

John S

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Poker

He is useless at snap never mind poker ? great entertainment though  this brexit fiasco .He has been in power for a year and with His performance on Covid and brexit just how can anybody have faith in this man his incompetence is staggering.

This song sums brexit up to a T ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Poker

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Poker

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Mr brexit doesn’t just give billions away of tax payers money to his Friends in non contested bids and to by satellites that don’t work  he has got his head in the trough as well . The whole lot of them running number 10 are bent .Would you get away 30-£50,000  in council tax not hope in hell Mr Brexit this creep has .?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Pointless post would you like me to list the scams and jobs foor the boys under labour.

They are all at it ,if you have power then thats what you do ! Its pointless to have power and not use it so dont give it to them by voting them in to use it

Edited by chesters1

21 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Pointless post would you like me to list the scams and jobs foor the boys under labour.

They are all at it ,if you have power then thats what you do ! Its pointless to have power and not use it so dont give it to them by voting them in to use it

This is pointless as well your out of  your depth l this has  be the most corrupt government to ever hold office .

Ministers have spent £10BILLION on bungled Test and Trace system that STILL isn't fully operational and doesn’t work  - and an 'eye-watering' further £15bn on PPE for frontline health staff after 'mark-ups by suppliers' 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Give over labour are just as corrupt ,if the lib dems had a smattering of power they would be aswell.

With power comes corruption etc

Its a pity we cannot demand to see the bank accounts of them as they can demand us to show ours to them ,theres no poor mp's and definately no poor ex pm's

Heres a few from the 70's via wiki ,we are just as corrupt as any african state!

Edit

• Corrupt architect John Poulson and links to Conservative Home Secretary Reginald Maudling, Labour council leader T. Dan Smith and others (1972–1974): Maudling resigned, Smith sentenced to imprisonment.
  • Earl Jellicoe and Lord Lambton sex scandal (1973): Conservatives, junior defence minister Lambton is arrested for using prostitutes and Cabinet minister Jellicoe also confesses.
  • Labour MP John Stonehouse's faked suicide (1974)
  • Harold Wilson's Prime Minister's Resignation Honours (known satirically as the "Lavender List") gives honours to a number of wealthy businessmen whose principles were considered antipathetic to those held by the Labour Party (May 1976)
  • Peter Jay's appointment as British Ambassador to the US by his father in law, the then Labour Prime Minister James Callaghan. At the time Jay was a journalist with little diplomatic experience. (1976)
  • "Rinkagate": the Thorpe affair. Liberal Party leader Jeremy Thorpe was arrested and tried for allegedly paying a hitman to murder his lover, model Norman Scott, while walking his dog on Exmoor; the hitman only shot the dog, Rinka. Thorpe was forced to resign due to his clandestine gay affairs, but was acquitted of conspiracy to murder

I would hazard a guess ANY award given to a company head should be treated with suspicion unless its for a public service reason ," jobs for the boys" is widespread through all parties

Edited by chesters1

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Give over labour are just as corrupt ,if the lib dems had a smattering of power they would be aswell.

With power comes corruption etc

Its a pity we cannot demand to see the bank accounts of them as they can demand us to show ours to them ,theres no poor mp's and definately no poor ex pm's

Heres a few from the 70's via wiki ,we are just as corrupt as any african state!

Edit

• Corrupt architect John Poulson and links to Conservative Home Secretary Reginald Maudling, Labour council leader T. Dan Smith and others (1972–1974): Maudling resigned, Smith sentenced to imprisonment.
  • Earl Jellicoe and Lord Lambton sex scandal (1973): Conservatives, junior defence minister Lambton is arrested for using prostitutes and Cabinet minister Jellicoe also confesses.
  • Labour MP John Stonehouse's faked suicide (1974)
  • Harold Wilson's Prime Minister's Resignation Honours (known satirically as the "Lavender List") gives honours to a number of wealthy businessmen whose principles were considered antipathetic to those held by the Labour Party (May 1976)
  • Peter Jay's appointment as British Ambassador to the US by his father in law, the then Labour Prime Minister James Callaghan. At the time Jay was a journalist with little diplomatic experience. (1976)
  • "Rinkagate": the Thorpe affair. Liberal Party leader Jeremy Thorpe was arrested and tried for allegedly paying a hitman to murder his lover, model Norman Scott, while walking his dog on Exmoor; the hitman only shot the dog, Rinka. Thorpe was forced to resign due to his clandestine gay affairs, but was acquitted of conspiracy to murder

I would hazard a guess ANY award given to a company head should be treated with suspicion unless its for a public service reason ," jobs for the boys" is widespread through all parties

Peanuts just peanuts you need some proper corruption mega bucks !!!! The tories are the daddy at it Not millions but billions .!!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You need help with your head ,why just pick on tories when labour spent billions on projects for the boys ,they are ALL corrupt but your mental condition only sees what you want to ,confirmation bias at its worse

I will let you post your moronic tory brexit hate and just remind you someones here because no-one else reads your **** unfortunately your condition has made you forget labours corruption with G4S

Edited by chesters1