Should we have left the EU?

John S

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

You need help with your head ,why just pick on tories when labour spent billions on projects for the boys ,they are ALL corrupt but your mental condition only sees what you want to ,confirmation bias at its worse

I need help ? you are in total denial bias no bias what so ever the tories do it in billions not millions I prefer to stick to the facts .And and if you want to go back to the year dot  like you just have there is piles  and piles of dirt ..Dont even go there .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

1 minute ago, big_cod said:

I need help ? you are in total denial bias no bias what so ever the tories do it in billions not millions and and if you want to go back to the year dot  like you just have there is piles  and piles of dirt ..Dont even go there .

Show me where i denied it ,your the one making up what i am saying what part of "they are all corrupt" cant you understand?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Just now, chesters1 said:

Show me where i denied it ,your the one making up what i am saying what part of "they are all corrupt" cant you understand?

So where exactly is bias when the tories have squandered billions to there friends satellites that don’t work one example where is the bias in that exactly .

Untitled-1.jpg

3 minutes ago, big_cod said:

So where exactly is bias when the tories have squandered billions to there friends satellites that don’t work one example where is the bias in that exactly .

Where my bias ,when you go off on some crap the tories are corrupt i merely point out labour is no better ,when it comes to bias its YOU only picking on the tories

Your bias only lets you see the tories and brexit but labour voted for it aswell !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Where my bias ,when you go off on some crap the tories are corrupt i merely point out labour is no better ,when it comes to bias its YOU only picking on the tories

Labour might have corruption all councillors are corrupt .But for brazen corruption in billions not millions the tories top the bill .And the proof is all there to see .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

G4S and labour squandered billions ,G4S is still getting contracts under the tories ,why dont you understand simple truth ,the labour government squandered just as much its what governments do!

Your mentally ill you cannot see anyone to blame except tories

Edited by chesters1

11 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Ministers have spent £10BILLION on bungled Test and Trace system that STILL isn't fully operational and doesn’t work - and an 'eye-watering' further £15bn on PPE for frontline health staff after 'mark-ups by suppliers' 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

10 billion is peanuts ,if people didnt want the governments to throw money away why did they vote?

If YOU voted its YOUR fault governments exist to throw it away ,blame yourself sucker!

Your so desperate to win you havnt even realised this is about the EU not corona which has its own thread and ofcourse theres markups its supply and demand something you only admit when you need it to put your point across

Edited by chesters1

13 hours ago, chesters1 said:

10 billion is peanuts ,if people didnt want the governments to throw money away why did they vote?

If YOU voted its YOUR fault governments exist to throw it away ,blame yourself sucker!

Your so desperate to win you havnt even realised this is about the EU not corona which has its own thread and ofcourse theres markups its supply and demand something you only admit when you need it to put your point across

? Chester’s I am so desperate to win come on grow up .The bottom line you cannot stand criticism of brexit it’s a shambles you have admitted yourself they are a bunch of headless chickens they don’t ever know what they want themselves it’s a fiasco .Brexit has turned this country into a laughing stock on the world stage it’s a joke .

Giant lorry parks what’s that all about **** houses on the motorways ONLY IN BRITAIN  it’s a joke the world is laughing at us that’s what brexit has done to the U.K. 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg