Should we have left the EU?

John S

Brexits great we should have one every year!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Brexit news latest – Brit businesses BEG for Brexit deal claiming they can’t face another massive hit after the pandemic

Brexit a hit to U.K. business  no it’s scaremongering !!!! no it’s hooking reality 

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Brexits great we should have one every year

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

And brexit wasn’t orchestrated ?  Hugh amounts of personal social media Data stolen To push brexit .
Exposed  what really happened before the brexit referendum and we live in a democracy do we ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Nearly January !

Now  this is serious serious stuff our very own Business   secretly  of all people Being interviewed doesn’t know the difference between a no deal brexit and Canada style deal ? .

This is truly unbelievable incompetence at the very highest level   in government and these muppets are running the country it’s seeing to believe enjoy it .I rest my case .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

They are politicians  do you expect anything else?

They are confidence tricksters the gullible vote in

They stand on your doorstep telling you all your fears will be fixed and once in their promises go out the window! if you vote you get what you deserve

Their ONLY qualification is a guilded tongue to enchant the stupid into voting them into power

Edited by chesters1

And the city ready to move billions and billions  of pounds of trade to the EU from London .It really is brexit reality time .A brexit home goal on an industrial scale .where are the Brexiteer bullshitters going to hide .The damage brexit will do to Our economy will be colossal.        

London is the biggest share trading centre in Europe, handling as much as 30 per cent of the €40bn daily market but, without equivalence, some of that trading will move to cities such as Amsterdam and Paris because EU-based institutions will be barred from trading in London.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Barred by the jealos EU ,why would anyone in their right mind want to be controlled by these crooks?

Whatever happens we are better out ,goodness knows what they will get up to next in their obsession with ruling Europe with an iron fist ,i think it will unravel once one of the money pits gone !

PS i dont want to ruin your little life but we have been "in" europe and dealing since 2007 The LSE has dual bases one here one in Milan ,so poor poor cod has been duped by the remain doom and gloom lies the LSE is already dealing within the boundaries of the EU

Edited by chesters1

11 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Barred by the jealos EU ,why would anyone in their right mind want to be controlled by these crooks?

Whatever happens we are better out ,goodness knows what they will get up to next in their obsession with ruling Europe with an iron fist ,i think it will unravel once one of the money pits gone !

PS i dont want to ruin your little life but we have been "in" europe and dealing since 2007 The LSE has dual bases one here one in Milan ,so poor poor cod has been duped by the remain doom and gloom lies the LSE is already dealing within the boundaries of the EU

Crooks what about the crooks here don’t we have any? .And we aren’t moving billions and billions of pounds of trade moving way from London to Europe but we are are taking it away from London .And  it all falls at the foot of door with brexit 100% .

And  those poor fishermen the penny’s dropping they are actually realising brexit can actually ruin them not save them .Its all coming home roost but it always was going to . When export 80% of your catch to Europe it’s game over if you can’t sell your catch .And that goes for any business who exports to the EU and there are thousands and thousands of them .Fishermen are the tip of the iceberg .

Brexit a white Elephant that is a exactly how it’s turning out and our very business secretary  who is beyond  help with brexit . He doesn’t even know  what a no deal  brexit is compared  to a Canadian style deal clueless that’s says everything you need to know about brexit . And it is these very same conmen who sold it to the British people .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg