Should we have left the EU?

John S

Poor poor cod you've scraped the bottom out of your barrel anything new for a change ?

What part of we are already based in europe regarding stocks and have been since 2007 dont you understand?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Piles and piles and piles of brexshit it’s just now become a total embarrassment the Brexiteers have not got one clue what they want .? You see the red bus in picture it has already fallen over the cliff it’s history everything  wrote on the side was a pack of lies .And it’s coming back to haunt  those who peddled it .

?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Back to the red bus ?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Back to the red bus ?

Scrapped ? but the best is still to come sit back and enjoy the brexit chaos .

In recent weeks, the government has announced exciting plans for “inland border sites” in places such as Warrington, Birmingham and Epping Forest. There will be no place too landlocked to be left out of lorry tailbacks and additional layers of red tape – previously the preserve of coastal elites – suggesting the government’s levelling up agenda is already deeply and meaningfully under way.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Lovely lots of jobs being created ,you did say when i asked it was about "jobs jobs jobs" well there you go ,nice bit of lorry parks nice bit of housing all needing workers 

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Lovely lots of jobs being created ,you did say when i asked it was about "jobs jobs jobs" well there you go ,nice bit of lorry parks nice bit of housing all needing workers 

You have to watch this again Chester’s this really is the top of pops with this brexit fiasco . This is all over social media highlighting just how courageous and on the ball these Tory government ministers are with brexit but otherwise just totally clueless . Do you think he  can spell brexit ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I really dont need to watch it i know our politicians  on all sides are useless ,but still, people elect them.

Prefer Andrew Neil he does his research then tears interviewees apart!

Edited by chesters1

Can we keep more in and yes i dont care about livestock.

Not looking at pigs sow crates are part protection for piglets but our veal industry is actually better than EU standards

https://www.ciwf.org.uk/farm-animals/cows/veal-calves/

As to cod "sovereignty" he obviously doesnt know what it means ,its actual meaning resulted in brexit ,sovereignty is the power of the people not the church or state !

The church is defunct ,the sovereign depowered  but idiots still vote in the government to over ride it! The people (for some reason) give their pwer of sovereignty  to parliament who do little else than punish the hand that feeds them

Edited by chesters1