Should we have left the EU?

John S

ONLY AFTER the EU put a stop to bullfighting, cockfighting, dogfighting and various other disturbing animal welfare can anyone EVER contemplate a comparison between U.K. animal welfare and those abhorrent practices.

To make such a statement when ‘pig cages’ are allowed and permitted throughout Europe is far more than a blinkered view on your beloved EU, it is base stupidity and ignorance.

Edited by Huge_Vitae
  • Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

And so in the brexit media they now shout U.K. fishermen could be doomed with a no deal brexit ,never can’t be what give them that idea ? they sold brexit to fishermen and as a matter of fact the vast majority make a very very good living indeed export there produce to the Europe but they were hoodwinked by the Brexiteers that the grass is always greener sorry no it isn’t . Fishermen export 80% Of produce to the EU there biggest market and now bankruptcy looms with brexit .The Brexiteers have used fishing to push there cause not because of the interests fishermen that ****s but it will very soon come straight back to haunt them .

The biggest money spinner for U.K. which is 80% of our economy is services and not a boo no they shout about fishermen which is just 1% of our  economy it’s all bluff it’s all a smokescreen they have absolutely nothing else left to push there cause because quite simply everything what   the Brexiteers promised has fallen flat on its face .Those nasty people in the EU it’s all there fault it’s a broken record you made your bed and now it’s time to lye in it .Brexit realty  time is here and it ain’t pretty .Nowhere to hide anymore no more bluffing the public that  game is now well and truly over as we are very soon are about to see

frustrated by 20 minute Brexit call with government

LONDON — Business leaders were left frustrated Tuesday by a call with the U.K. government about preparedness for the Brexit transition that lasted just over 20 minutes. 

The videoconference, hosted by Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Cabinet Office Minister Michael Gove, was attended by 250 business leaders.They know a no deal brexit will be a disaster to the U.K. economy !!!  

Boris Johnson has been a massive disaster with the Covid 19 epidemic so what’s different with brexit at least he is consistent .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Huge,

Why do you come here? You are like a moth to a flame. We don't know why you have this fatal attraction I have pretty much decided it is because of your childhood. The only other reason that comes to me is a heart attack

Phone

The  game is up they know what’s coming there is no way out for Johnson and his cronies .All those brexit lies are coming back to haunt them.

Hang the rats  high .

.Telegraph headlines a brexit paper .

Brexit is like moving house' Gove tells business leaders

Ministers tell industry to brace for no-deal in “shocking, embarrassing and not constructive” call with 250 business leaders

That tells you everything you need to know about the  sheer incompetence of this shower of a government.

Yo can lie to the people some of the time but not all of the time the game is  up .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Back to your lies again ,anything new for a change?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

14 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Back to your lies again ,anything new for a change?

https://brexitlies.com/ ?? yes they are all there for  everybody to see the brexit bullshit game  is over it’s history .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Looks like Barnier is panicking ,the thoughts of the EU members rebelling over lack of exports to the uk is slowly dawning

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Well well well now the brexit express attacking Doris Johnson the penny is dropping a do deal brexit will sink Britain and isolate us from the rest of world .The brexpress now says we need the EU what a completely different position they are now taking they are now bottling it ,but we all know why don’t we the brexit they pushed is about to drop off the cliff and the panic buttons are being pressed .The express we need the EU brilliant absolutely brilliant .

Headlines in the express are ......I can’t actually believe what I am reading .

Boris Johnson told he will have 'no friends in the world' in scathing post-Brexit forecast.

BORIS JOHNSON has been warned he will have "no friends in the world" should he push ahead with plans to "burn bridges" with the European Union because of Brexit

So Britain our great nation isolated because of brexit it’s outrageous.

Oh dear Doris they are lining you up for the chop the great brexit is falling apart as we speak .But when you  constantly   bullshit  it always comes back and bites you up the arse your time is  coming fast .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

What the same express you say is right wing ,probably also liers ,bias ,fit for toilet paper etc ,you cant have it both ways so its obvious your quotes are lies going by your own words.

"They didn’t  push brexit so The  Sun ,Express, Mail, Telegraph etc, etc all the right wing Press  who support the Tory party rammed it down people’s throats day In day out , not a lot on brexit now because there is no good news  to report .But it is all going to come home to roost they promised the earth now they have to deliver on Their promises remember we hold all the cards  which is actually fantasy but people’s actually  believed it  but for  how much longer . "

16 hours ago, Phone said:

Huge,

Why do you come here? You are like a moth to a flame. We don't know why you have this fatal attraction I have pretty much decided it is because of your childhood. The only other reason that comes to me is a heart attack

Phone

I’m not the one who’s going to get shot down in flames when he repeats total crap from media with little or no understanding of the history or current position on a subject close to my heart.

And kindly remind me how many “last posts” you have made on here?

Good God man, you’ve done more last posts than a bugler at Menin Gate Memorial. 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."