Should we have left the EU?

John S

Huge,

Yes, but you should remember I have a reputation to uphold. The colonies were blessed with the likes of me.

I giggle every time you point out the obvious

Phone

Edited by Phone

And all those still believe in the brexit fantasy .Lets look at the now facts compared  to the history of brexit lies that were told to the British people .Infact practically everything that’s was sold to the British people  as positives with brexit it’s actually ended up being the complete reverse .

Less   immigration through brexit non EU immigration far higher so lies 

More  money for the NHS with brexit lies .

The country financially better off with brexit lies .

Better trade deals than we have now with brexit lies .

It just goes on and on brexit was sold on a complete pack of lies and oh the sovereignty that some keep burbling on about and keep repeating  it’s less sovereignty with brexit not more so another pack of lies 

So what’s actually left with brexit that’s a positive absolutely nothing the British people have been conned  but only a few months  left for that  to bare fruit .

Now if you voted brexit and like giant lorry parks you have cracked it .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Roll on january

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

12 hours ago, Phone said:

Huge,

Yes, but you should remember I have a reputation to uphold. The colonies were blessed with the likes of me.

I giggle every time you point out the obvious

Phone

I've stayed off this thread, indeed the whole site, because some of the the inane comments did my head in. Fortunately I can't see all of the posts, but I can imagine them from the replies I can see. But, if those I respect can keep returning to comment, then I can't see why I should be any different, but still with restrictions on what I can read.

Here's an article from a young lady that I see as having a fairly balanced view on things, even if she does report for the unbalanced BBC! She sums up the present situation on both sides pretty fairly I feel, 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-54633757

John.

Edited by gozzer
  • Thanks 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Pretty much the same as i have said over both threads.

The brits rightly want to remove all ties with the EU THEN get a deal with a clean slate

The EU want as much control over GB after we leave as it can so we cannot compete or get better deals (the level playing field)

The EU need to dominate the UK as they need us to be a warning what will happen if others have the audacity to want to leave .

Fishing can be negotiable  giving back 10% to the EU who had 100% is well worth it for a deal

The EU is terrified we will get better deals and simply undercut the bloc taking business away from them

BUT the UK still has the British disease we will sit on our hands as we did since the 50's and wonder why our tech is 20 years behind every one elses ,this actually benefits the EU lol

As to tarriffs we simply use the exact same the EU impose on us but zero tarriffs will benefit both but i doubt the EU will pull their neck in and realise it

Frost is playing an excellent game of poker from throwing in his hand as Mrs May did to now and the EU doesnt have a clue what hand we have ,hence them coming back to the table ,Bernier is desperate for Frost to fold but hopefully his bluff works ,we do have a good hand the EU sells more to us than we them hopefully Frost holds out

My position would be we will leave with no deal if we have to so if you want a deal come see us or those flogging us stuff will get Very miffed!

I watch euronews ,franch 24 ,RT and other non BBC news feeds and the EU related stuff is reported in a far different light the EU is genuinly getting desperate and very confused ,the May give them everything has changed! I think they forget (or hadnt realized) England doesnt like bullies hopefully Frost and Boris stand up to them aswell ,better go down fighting IMHO we came back from nothing and bankruptcy  after both wars i am sure we can again ,cant be worse than the last ten years of  tory penny pinching

People will come up with the usual price rises ,some will some will fall but remember if you refuse to buy EU goods the price will drop ,theres certainly no food the EU produces we cannot live without and most EU white goods are chinese !

I actually bought something from germany this year ,a throttle cable for my daughters scooter ,ordered here ,via a dutch supplier but delivered from germany ,chinese made ofcourse ! Had i known the exact dimensions it would have come at half the price direct from china! Germany is not essential to human life outside a few drugs we are not licenced to make

https://www.dbresearch.com/servlet/reweb2.ReWEB?rwsite=RPS_EN-PROD&rwobj=ReDisplay.Start.class&document=PROD0000000000486826D

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

And amongst all of those trade figures you have to consider “The Rotterdam Effect” Remainers will play it down as minor % of trade whereas, other Economists will put it at 20%.

As an awful lot of goods the U.K. imports and exports to non EU countries such as China are transhipped via the Primary Hub and due to VAT regulations when the U.K. trades goods we buy and sell them to Holland according to the trade figures.

Have a look at U.K. Diesel purchase, you will see we purchase an awful lot from France and Germany, anyone see the peculiar thing about that?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

•  
  •  

Thanks boris for my P45 I new my vote in the north to get brexit done was worth it .? 

You sacked yourself?

Edited by chesters1

We are at war In the Channel islands great this brexit they said we would have no friends left .Great Britain is fast becoming Little Britain or little England  .

Brexit no trade ,no friends ,no jobs it’s all panning Out  just as the Brexiteers said .

Brexit latest: Why the Channel Islands are angry about the UK ‘taking back’ their waters for fishing

The Bailiwick of Jersey issued a stern message to the UK warning it “will not allow” the UK to take over its fishing waters in continuing Brexit negotiations. 

Looks like we have annexed Jersey and Guernsey in fishing negotiations and  the world looks on .

Yet in Westminster this week, MPs passed a “permissive extent clause” in the Fisheries Bill, permitting the UK Government to legislate for Jersey and Guernsey’s fishing rights, against the will of the islands.

https://inews.co.uk/news/brexit-latest-channel-islands-uk-waters-fishing-733028

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg