Should we have left the EU?

John S

Big Cod,

Born and raised Whitby - spent your life fishing and serving the fishing community.

My question is what makes you, yourself personally "BRITISH" and/or "ENGLISH"?

My understanding is technically, being British doesn’t mean anything. See, ‘Britain’ isn’t actually a place.

.I suppose if you root for the under dog and as you are being totally incapable of knowing and accepting that you’re beat (doesn't matter the game) Saying ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ to Alexa. Apologizing to inanimate objects that you bump into. You no doubt do ridiculous British stuff answer is- you’re British.

Which brings me to the all important question. WHY DO YOU STAY IN SUCH A HORRIBLE PLACE AS WHITBY? You could easily be just as British, for example, in the Falkland Islands. Pull up stakes and try the Falklands, you won't be torn daily by the incompetent governance by the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Scotland, England, and Wales, and Northern Ireland who have chosen to be free and independent of all other governments your being subjected to now in ENGLAND (also not really an entity) and you can still claim to be BRITISH FROM GREAT BRITAIN (since they don't exist).

I cannot say with any confidence I have seen an ENGLISHMAN with less pride than you exhibit about their native state.

Phone

Edited by Phone

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Sausages ? Another industry knackered by brexit yes it’s hotting  up and  just a few months to go to the real brexit bullshit baffles cod

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Can we have a time frame for when this "**** is hitting the fan" please. I've been waiting at least a couple of years and I have roses to grow in the spring. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

41 minutes ago, *Ant* said:

Can we have a time frame for when this "**** is hitting the fan" please. I've been waiting at least a couple of years and I have roses to grow in the spring. 

It's like the major depression and loss of jobs that were supposed to happen immediately after simply voting to leave. In fact, we saw a mini economic boom and a major increase in employment.

Doom and gloom to be quietly forgotten and replaced when it doesn't happen.

Oh and the only principle that Cod has is the amount of EU cash that he can lay his sweaty palms on.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

14 hours ago, Ken L said:

This is like every other argument you ever put forward.

It is a non-sequitur.

Nobody ever claimed that the prawns were caught in Whitby.

Don’t bother Ken, he hasn’t the intelligence to understand and there’s certainly no point in pointing out the simple punctuation that a seven year old could understand.

Just be grateful we haven’t mentioned ‘Mars bars’ he could really get his rocks off

I don’t read his posts, they are blocked.

What do you think of my new advertising campaign?

“Huge Vitae doesn’t feed trolls, but if he did he would feed them ‘Whitby’ whole tail scampi, not because trolls deserve decent food but because Huge supports local business.“

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

3 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Don’t bother Ken, he hasn’t the intelligence to understand and there’s certainly no point in pointing out the simple punctuation that a seven year old could understand.

Just be grateful we haven’t mentioned ‘Mars bars’ he could really get his rocks off

I don’t read his posts, they are blocked.

What do you think of my new advertising campaign?

“Huge Vitae doesn’t feed trolls, but if he did he would feed them ‘Whitby’ whole tail scampi, not because trolls deserve decent food but because Huge supports local business.“

It's a little derivative to be honest. There may be an unexpected rise in lager sales.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

18 hours ago, Phone said:

Big Cod,

Born and raised Whitby - spent your life fishing and serving the fishing community.

My question is what makes you, yourself personally "BRITISH" and/or "ENGLISH"?

My understanding is technically, being British doesn’t mean anything. See, ‘Britain’ isn’t actually a place.

.I suppose if you root for the under dog and as you are being totally incapable of knowing and accepting that you’re beat (doesn't matter the game) Saying ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ to Alexa. Apologizing to inanimate objects that you bump into. You no doubt do ridiculous British stuff answer is- you’re British.

Which brings me to the all important question. WHY DO YOU STAY IN SUCH A HORRIBLE PLACE AS WHITBY? You could easily be just as British, for example, in the Falkland Islands. Pull up stakes and try the Falklands, you won't be torn daily by the incompetent governance by the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Scotland, England, and Wales, and Northern Ireland who have chosen to be free and independent of all other governments your being subjected to now in ENGLAND (also not really an entity) and you can still claim to be BRITISH FROM GREAT BRITAIN (since they don't exist).

I cannot say with any confidence I have seen an ENGLISHMAN with less pride than you exhibit about their native state.

Phone

What hell are you rambling on about phone ???? Stay off  the sherry  .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Brexit fool of the week ? and it is these idiots who sold brexit to the British people .
Now this Is absolutely brilliant Brexitbackwardness at the highest level .So the Brexiteers shout we are going to stop all  EU criminals getting into the U.K and just exactly how do we know they  are actually  EU criminals ? Because  with brexit we are not sharing any data between all other  EU countries because all that  it is ending with brexit ? So in reality any EU criminal can  now with brexit visit the U.K. to carry out any  criminal activity NOW fully undetected because of brexit !!!! You really can’t make this **** up another  excellent brexit result it just gets better and better by the day loads and loads more brexit **** to come .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg