Should we have left the EU?

John S

If you want to post bias so can i

https://www.facts4eu.org/news/2019_sep_booming_brexit_britain#

PS no sign of WW3 yet

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Those figures are wrong to date .

More money for NHS with brexit LIES !!!!!

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Because they don't take corona into the equation

Poor poor cod everything you say turns to ash in your mouth ,now about the NHS you forgot to mention

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

12 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Because they don't take corona into the equation

Poor poor cod everything you say turns to ash in your mouth ,now about the NHS you forgot to mention

Facts Chester’s facts something you can’t handle .

looks like the 50 northern Tory MPS  are crapping  themselves  now  they are screaming at no 10 at the dummy’s inside .?

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-northern-tory-mps-demand-roadmap-out-of-lockdown-in-letter-to-boris-johnson-12115463

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Not seen any facts from you since post 1 all you post is other peoples opinion you hope supports yours

Edited by chesters1

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Not seen any facts from you since post 1 all you post is other peoples opinion you hope supports yours

I totally agree with everything they say that’s my opinion . ??
Brexit abyss ?it’s going only one way  like a lead ballon .

Brexit news latest – Boris Johnson warned he’ll be BOOTED from No.10 if he can’t ‘secure UK’s future’ at crunch EU talks

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

I totally agree with everything they say that’s my opinion . ??
Brexit abyss ?it’s going only one way  like a lead ballon .

Brexit news latest – Boris Johnson warned he’ll be BOOTED from No.10 if he can’t ‘secure UK’s future’ at crunch EU talks

Why are you quoting a headline from the Sun that heads up an opinion piece so p155 poor that it doesn't even say who is making the supposed threat?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

8 hours ago, chesters1 said:

the blokes a clown even nemo had more brains lol

Clowns get paid to look stupid and make people burst out laughing, Clod does it for free...

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

12 hours ago, Ken L said:

You forgot to mention there are other papers who backed him to the hilt shouting exactly the same thing .Do you think they know something that Johnson whether Covid ,robbing kids of a meal or his disastrous brexit is fast becoming a liability for the Tory party .

So its 4 years since the referendum and this idiotic of a government are now advertising on tv with  just weeks to go that there business might just go tits up with  brexit if they don’t adjust .Adjust to what !!! it’s a total mess the lot of it .No wonder business in this country have lost faith in this muppet of a government with brexit .

And what do they say  when challenged it’s all the EU fault ? IT DONT WASH ANYMORE ????

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

8 minutes ago, big_cod said:

You forgot to mention there are other papers who backed him to the hilt shouting exactly the same thing .Do you think they know something that Johnson whether Covid ,robbing kids of a meal or his disastrous brexit is fast becoming a liability for the Tory party .

So its 4 years since the referendum and this idiotic of a government are now advertising on tv with  just weeks to go that there business might just go tits up with  brexit if they don’t adjust it’s a total mess the lot of it .No wonder business in this country have lost faith in this muppet of a government .

I do, but only because people (including many conservative MPs) are too stupid to realise that providing free school meals, child benefits and subsidised housing doesn't help single parents with no job and a hoard of neglected kids, it creates single parents with no job and a hoard of neglected kids.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.