Should we have left the EU?

John S

20 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Why is the UK important to you? You had no qualms with cheap labour coming over putting people out of work ,putting a huge demand on housing the local gp's and hospitals and you keep mentioning Nissan which is a foreign company who doesnt sell cars made here to here to avoid taxes it  exports every single one then charges more to buy them when they are re-imported .

Your worry about the UK is very misplaced to me ,i think you are genuinly pleased brexit has gone ahoud so you can snivel and whine like you do on every other thread your involved with

Is there one post in the thousands you have made that was actually being nice to someone ,that people gave you the thumbs up doing so?

I think you are looking in mirror is the U.K. important to you , you put your name to something which will see this country economically worse off for decades and decades .Lets get this right everything the leave side said has turned out to be a complete pack of lies no it is you who is doing harm to the U.K. not me .

Brexit a giant cardboard box with nothing insider it but hot air .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Back to the lies again ,if you keep believing other people then its your fault ,the only person believing them seems to be you

Again i ask you where is WW3 like the leave liers promoted project fear with?

Everyone has agendas so they lie ,dont fricking listen to them !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Back to the lies again ,if you keep believing other people then its your fault ,the only person believing them seems to be you

Don't forget the outbreak of super gonorrhoea that was promised as well ?

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

No extra money for health service with brexit less immigration with brexit it’s all crap  lies even fishermen better off with brexit  it’s all lies they have more  chance  of bankruptcy  with brexit  everything is exact opposite to what the brexshiteers said and that’s Fact and is just the tip  of the iceberg Brexit the biggest home goal to hit Britain for centuries.

And yes  I agree totally with everything in that video 150%  Johnson is a dummy I feel sorry for the poor souls who didn’t vote for this crap .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Roll on january

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

No extra money for health service with brexit less immigration with brexit it’s all crap  lies even fishermen better off with brexit  it’s all lies they have more  chance  of bankruptcy  with brexit  everything is exact opposite to what the brexshiteers said and that’s Fact and is just the tip  of the iceberg Brexit the biggest home goal to hit Britain for centuries.

And yes  I agree totally with everything in that video 150%  Johnson is a dummy I feel sorry for the poor souls who didn’t vote for this crap .

You would agree its probably a remainers opinion

4 hours ago, chesters1 said:

You would agree its probably a remainers opinion

No it’s also my opinion fully and it’s fact no fiction .Brexit is all just fiction as those who pushed it haven’t a clue what awaits us .There is one thing with brexit which is fully guaranteed brexit has made us a laughing stock round the world how bad is that .

And why have they changed track and any new trade deal will now have more scrutiny so that we don’t end up getting one worse than the ones we already had through the EU .

And .....

Ministers bow to pressure to enforce high British food standards in post-Brexit deals by beefing up farms watchdog to give them 'stronger voice in UK trade policy'

Never can’t be !!

The government has finally vowed not to allow chlorinated chicken or hormone-fed beef on British supermarket shelves, defying demands from the US that animal welfare standards be lowered as part of a future trade deal.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Why would they need to ,if no-one bought it it wouldnt be imported that old supply and demand thing you continually fail to understand

Why do you keep believing remain lies ?

Edited by chesters1

Yes really ,just because you dont believe it doesnt make it go away

You have been shown the data but you just cannot get it in your little peanut sized brain it exists