Should we have left the EU?

John S

Irrelevant bunch of cronies ,chuck them out close it down

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

No idea i dont consider the lords in decisions they and the whole of parliament need beating to death infront of a crowd

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

8 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

No idea i dont consider the lords in decisions they and the whole of parliament need beating to death infront of a crowd

Democracy is the word  if something is rubbish and breaks international law and is not good for the nation  it’s back heeled so be it ??

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

So you believe ignoring the majority of the votes is democratic?

Defying international law is ok ,whats the penalty ,will they send the country to prison? If its stopping a foreign power having power over the UK its good to ignore it whatever the cost,if we have to ditch the whole of northern ireland to stop the EU its well worth it ,and save us a great deal of money as well

Edited by chesters1

Chesters, the vote in the Lords can be overturned, simple.

Thanks to The Great Remainer hope, Gina Miller, in the case stated, which remains current until it is overwritten by a higher Court (and thankfully now there isn’t one) the judgement of the Court was that Parliament is Sovereign. There you have it.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Yes the parliament act exists for the very purpose

So on the world stage Britain has become a laughing stock not to be trusted our word means nothing !!! and that’s exactly how the world looks at us now .And that’s what brexit has done to Great Britain that’s why ex pms have savaged what Johnson has done our integrity now in tatters .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

EU agreed several things lately ,more money from members (not us hopefully!) but worse any member who doesnt OBEY the EU parliament in every way can be financially hit in the pocket! .ANY decision made by the ECJ MUST now be implemented even if it comes up against a members internal law mechanism. Before the rulers of member states just were 'advised' using 'directives' now they can be forced to obey. Technicaly they can make anything illegal and have you punished even if its not illegal in your country.

Those with the idea the EU is not becoming more powerful and dominant and is somehow a nice place to be in needs their heads looking at!

Misinformation from euronews telling brit viewers EVERY thing they buy from the EU comes through Dover ,all dover has is a roll on roll off service in UK import stats its a tiny percentage,they cleverly overlooked the channel tunnel right next to it as it conflicted with their statement that every lorry you see on the roads must have originated from dover ,how do containers or their contents from our huge container ports cross the country chinese coolies on tandems?

They also showed operation stack cleverly overlooking the fact we were IN the EU when pictures were taken and it was bolshy frogs closing the ports who going by history can do it any time they wish both in and out of the EU.

Update now they have changed the spiel "when french customs officials went on strike" goodness now we are all going to be naked aswell as starving to death lol do these media mouths think everyone is as gullible as cod?

Bring it on i have just bagged 17kg of T55 and the same in french patisserie  flour to get round the wait when these childish politicians  get their act together! No need to give the EU money to get zero tarriffs a deal means you save money so no need for more on top! Its such a scam i wish i had thought it up lol

Edited by chesters1