Should we have left the EU?

John S

4 hours ago, chesters1 said:

EU agreed several things lately ,more money from members (not us hopefully!) but worse any member who doesnt OBEY the EU parliament in every way can be financially hit in the pocket! .ANY decision made by the ECJ MUST now be implemented even if it comes up against a members internal law mechanism. Before the rulers of member states just were 'advised' using 'directives' now they can be forced to obey. Technicaly they can make anything illegal and have you punished even if its not illegal in your country.

Those with the idea the EU is not becoming more powerful and dominant and is somehow a nice place to be in needs their heads looking at!

Misinformation from euronews telling brit viewers EVERY thing they buy from the EU comes through Dover ,all dover has is a roll on roll off service in UK import stats its a tiny percentage,they cleverly overlooked the channel tunnel right next to it as it conflicted with their statement that every lorry you see on the roads must have originated from dover ,how do containers or their contents from our huge container ports cross the country chinese coolies on tandems?

They also showed operation stack cleverly overlooking the fact we were IN the EU when pictures were taken and it was bolshy frogs closing the ports who going by history can do it any time they wish both in and out of the EU.

Update now they have changed the spiel "when french customs officials went on strike" goodness now we are all going to be naked aswell as starving to death lol do these media mouths think everyone is as gullible as cod?

Bring it on i have just bagged 17kg of T55 and the same in french patisserie  flour to get round the wait when these childish politicians  get their act together! No need to give the EU money to get zero tarriffs a deal means you save money so no need for more on top! Its such a scam i wish i had thought it up lol

Here we go again stop bothering about the EU you voted to leaving it stop worrying about them and start worrying about what you have done to this country.because  where it is now is  a lame duck at the moment .And this pathetic of government now advertising on radio and tv we are actually leaving and business needs to adjust with just weeks to go  ? the  whole thing is a pantomime never properly thought through it’s an embarrassment on an industrial scale Britain is a laughing stock .And another one of Johnson’s redlines to be broken again !!! But  just what do you expect anything different from this F-Troop of a government whether COVID or brexit they are an utter shambles .Boris Johnson the worse PM of all time leading Great Britain he is a joke and he will be ditched by his own party exactly the same as thatcher did .That's a racing certainty, and  at the moment he is trying to save his own skin for what’s about to drop on us .The brexit blame game will start very very shortly who is going to be at the top of the pile ????? The EU ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I am not worrying i am rejoicing we are not (hopefully if were not sold down the river) we are away from their clutches ,i feel sorry for italy they will join greece as vassil states totaly controlled by brussels ,all that history just thrown away as they merge into a faceless chunk of geology called the european union ,china couldnt have done it better lol

PS the government have been on the media for 4 years telling people to prepare, if they haven't I hope they fold the fault is entirely theirs

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

13 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I am not worrying i am rejoicing we are not (hopefully if were not sold down the river) we are away from their clutches ,i feel sorry for italy they will join greece as vassil states totaly controlled by brussels ,all that history just thrown away as they merge into a faceless chunk of geology called the european union ,china couldnt have done it better lol

Rejoicing is this worth rejoicing no it’s brexshit incompetence this is just the start .the brexshiteers said they will queuing up to Sighn trade deals ? aren’t you embarrassed by their incompetence with something you put your name to .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes i have said many times politicians  shouldnt be involved! the ministries who run the country know whats what and how to avoid pitfalls ,they keep our enemies close!

The problem is its not their money being wasted and cannot be punished for doing nothing ,a public flogging would work ,pain gets results!

PS the government have been telling the UK to prepare for 4 years ,if companies have not its their fault and they should fold !

"Preparations for a no-deal exit have been taking place since the EU referendum in 2016. The government ramped up its preparations in summer 2018, when it started publishing a series of ‘technical notices’ on how public bodies, businesses and individuals needed to prepare for no deal. Since then, the government has prepared for the possibility of leaving the EU without a deal four times  – ahead of 29 March 2019, 12 April 2019, 31 October 2019 and 31 January 2020."

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

18 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

PS the government have been telling the UK to prepare for 4 years ,if companies have not its their fault and they should fold !

Right ? what an answer ? If the government who is sorting brexit  don’t have a clue what it is  doing how do expect businesses to know ?? .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Because they were told in the information i just posted ,do you REALLY think mp's use their time writting little notes and posting them across the country or boris himself phones up everyone,you must be pulling my leg in asking no-one can be as thick as you seem!

10 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Because they were told in the information i just posted ,do you REALLY think mp's use their time writting little notes and posting them across the country or boris himself phones up everyone,you must be pulling my leg in asking no-one can be as thick as you seem!

Looks like 200,000 thick business owners  then ?remember these people employ  thousands if not millions of people who pay tax which pays  for public services your state pension etc etc etc .I wonder who is really thick .

Brexit: Many small businesses still not ready for leaving EU despite £70m campaign, MPs warned

Some 200,000 UK businesses face extra red tape from start of January

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So whos fault is it? Your post says the gov have spent 70 million telling them so its down to the business's doing bugger all! If their employees lose their jobs its the companies fault not the government

Edited by chesters1

4 hours ago, chesters1 said:

So whos fault is it? Your post says the gov have spent 70 million telling them so its down to the business's doing bugger all! If their employees lose their jobs its the companies fault not the government

And  you want some proper brexshit billions and billions of pounds taken from London to Europe here is the real Brexit coming our way  from next year.This is the real brexitshit the people of Great Britain were never told about .

The decision will be a serious blow for the City of London, which wanted a fresh EU-wide deal since the UK exports around £26bn of financial services to the EU annually

https://www.cityam.com/brexit-eu-set-to-shut-out-the-city-of-london-from-1-january/

And this dummy of a government has failed the haulage industry. The hauliers  Brexit hand  book is not ready on time which they promised months ago now not ready till ??????. Shambles ? doesn’t even touch it embarrassing no I am afraid it’s far far worse than that chaotic incompetence  somewhere near  because you couldn’t write this **** ,it 5 years down line 5 years of cheering  and this it says it all about brexit a complete farse.

This brexit government couldn’t organise a **** up in a brewery they  have failed  you .

EU WHAT? 

Fresh border CHAOS fears as ‘haulier handbook’ guide is delayed sparking urgent warning from expertsBrexit news LIVE – Fresh border CHAOS fears as ‘haulier handbook’ guide is delayed sparking urgent warning from experts

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Here we go back round again ,its like trying to reason with a tree ,post away you lost ,brexit happened ,januaries coming hooray

PS brother in law runs lorries ,not only is he run off his feet hes buying more lorries so much for your ****! Stop believing the media lorries dont just come through dover the main container ports import hundreds of thousands of more tons than dover ever will

Edited by chesters1