Should we have left the EU?

John S

Chesters, bearing in mind I only see the replies and not the diatribe I have decided that you are, in actual fact, the modern day Sisyphus, cursed by Zeus to push a bolder uphill, every time you reach the summit of the hill the day ends and the Boulder rolls back.

Clod is forever going to repeat on here information he has gleamed from social media and headlines, many have pointed out that the body of text does not reinforce nor indeed support his point but do you know what, he is going to post it anyway. I totally agree with your comments regarding endangering this site, I hope the mods realise and delete, but, as you have probably guessed by now he does not give a shite, the only person important to people like him is themselves.

There is an old saying, “how does clod change a lightbulb?”

Answer, “He holds onto the lightbulb and waits for the World to revolve around him.”

Good luck with changing his hysterical dribble, personally I think, adding another historical label, you are the leader of the “forlorn hope.”

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

9 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Here we go back round again ,its like trying to reason with a tree ,post away you lost ,brexit happened ,januaries coming hooray

PS brother in law runs lorries ,not only is he run off his feet hes buying more lorries so much for your ****! Stop believing the media lorries dont just come through dover the main container ports import hundreds of thousands of more tons than dover ever will

So why don’t they just shut Dover down any reason maybe 40% of the food we eat !!!!!!!  and now our own government is  saying just 24% of company’s are ready for jan 21 that leaves 76%  of thick business owners in the  U.K. who export to the EU ??? that is damming  beyond belief .And with just weeks to go the government are now engaging in a business task force 5 years down the line come on !!!!  ? this brexit just gets better and better by the day not thought out no plan businesses must be really pulling their hair out .it’s getting  really exciting as we approach the big day jan 21 when we are all out on our own with a giant cardboard box with nothing inside it ?

And by the looks the Brexiteers in no 10 are about to be cleaned out one is on his way will more follow .So what’s really going on backpedaling .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

6 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Chesters, bearing in mind I only see the replies and not the diatribe I have decided that you are, in actual fact, the modern day Sisyphus, cursed by Zeus to push a bolder uphill, every time you reach the summit of the hill the day ends and the Boulder rolls back.

Clod is forever going to repeat on here information he has gleamed from social media and headlines, many have pointed out that the body of text does not reinforce nor indeed support his point but do you know what, he is going to post it anyway. I totally agree with your comments regarding endangering this site, I hope the mods realise and delete, but, as you have probably guessed by now he does not give a shite, the only person important to people like him is themselves.

There is an old saying, “how does clod change a lightbulb?”

Answer, “He holds onto the lightbulb and waits for the World to revolve around him.”

Good luck with changing his hysterical dribble, personally I think, adding another historical label, you are the leader of the “forlorn hope.”

Oh dear does the truth hurt sphugh  what a pathetic person you are endanger the site really!!! are you for real grow up you moron ? your like a child sitting behind PC talking in riddles and making zero sense  . And  where exactly do you get your information from . Are they lying to you  filing you head full of false promises oh please please please don’t mention any bad about my  beloved  Brexit i don’t like it ? I  cannot do with pricks like you all the gear and no hooking  idea are you a crap angler as well full  of theory but hopeless in practice  that's you sphugh 

And upto press brexshit  is a complete disaster like it or not full of false promises which cannot be delivered roll on January !!!!

Edited by big_cod
  • Haha 1

Untitled-1.jpg

Theres the lies again ,pointless proving everything you say is nonsense its been done a dozen times yet 5 minutes later out comes the same rubbish

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Theres the lies again ,pointless proving everything you say is nonsense its been done a dozen times yet 5 minutes later out comes the same rubbish

A good dose of brexit Diarrhoea is on the horizon  ? Mike Sole, a Liberal Democrat councillor in Canterbury who has been campaigningon the issue of human waste being discarded in laybys near the A2 motorway, said: “I’m worried Kent is becoming the toilet of England, not the garden of England. And we’re all braced for it getting much much worse.” Thats brexit for ya ?

So brexit to make Kent a human waste county ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Perhaps we need some lorry parks built ,they have toilets

Again you have already posted this and got the same answer more than once

PS the A2 has always been full of **** its been there for thousands of years ! Do you mean M20 or M2 the A2 isnt a motorway ('A' gives it away to everyone but cod),poor cod even the person he uses the opinion of hasnt a clue but then being in a minority party why would they.perhaps manston could be used that should get up their noses ,perfect place !

Never mind with no deal you wont see any lorries in kent going to dover on the motorway (you know the big wide road made for lorries)they will be shuttling around bringing stuff from the far more important container ports.

Perhaps if canterbury opened all of its public toilets people wouldnt be crapping in the verges

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Perhaps we need some lorry parks built ,they have toilets

Again you have already posted this and got the same answer more than once

PS the A2 has always been full of **** its been there for thousands of years ! Do you mean M20 or M2 the A2 isnt a motorway ('A' gives it away to everyone but cod),poor cod even the person he uses the opinion of hasnt a clue but then being in a minority party why would they.perhaps manston could be used that should get up their noses ,perfect place !

Never mind with no deal you wont see any lorries in kent going to dover on the motorway (you know the big wide road made for lorries)they will be shuttling around bringing stuff from the far more important container ports.

Perhaps if canterbury opened all of its public toilets people wouldnt be crapping in the verges

6 days to blast off ? come on Doris No deal you know it makes sense you have to please all your lunatic Brexshiteers who really don’t give a flying hook  about the people of this country let’s have brexit full bore don’t hold back just do it Doris,  don’t bottle it what ever you do,  any bets any bets  ??

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

LMFAO...

The A2, the only single carriageway motorway in the U.K., passes straight through the middle of Sittingbourne, I bet it’s a bitch getting out of Lidl car park with all those lorries thundering past.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I remember buying a block of cheese from sainsbury once ,sainsbury lable one side waitrose the other and guess what it was 50p dearer on the waitrose side ,own brand foods usually all come from the same place thats why the price is kept to a minimum (for the supermarket rarely the shopper) 'big' brands seem to go round in circles with "specials" ,special means its sold at the correct price then inflated the rest of the time to fool the shoppers they are getting a deal.theres nothing better than covid to inflate prices !

At the moment yorkshire tea seems to be very expensive so soon the price will drop to the correct price ,i buy it then when its high i use the bags stockpiled the last time the price was correct or if it doesnt drop to what i call correct i use the 20 od kg of loose tea i have vacuumed sealed last year and stockpiled

Lidl is ok for xxl deals but i never buy fresh fruit or veg from there it goes bad by the weekend so your savings go in the dustbin!

Edited by chesters1