Should we have left the EU?

John S

Good luck to them ,hopefully they do but remember the EU is run by the germans and french so biased to their needs Without the EU forcing member states to prefer german industrial output could they survive just on their industry in the wide world?

Not sure i have bought anything made in germany since cheap reels came from  there in the 60's the only thing i bought direct from Germany was made in china

An American metal detector manufacturer was found out despite displaying a 'proudly made in the USA' sticker the machine was made in Malaysia and was 100% Chinese components (as are most things today) 'assembling' is far different from making and making is far different from using 100% American parts

It's like insisting cars are british when all the factories do is assemble cars from bits from outside the uk .theres none i can think of regarded as british that make every part in britain certainly any electrical componant will be foreign people dont hand wire resistors anymore like some i have in my junk component box lol

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It’s hotting up now ?? it is strange how two  prominent brexshiteers have been shown the door .

Politics latest news: No 10 hits back at 'false' claims Dominic Cummings' departure will result in Brexit U-turn 

Never can’t be !!!!!  

The governor of the Bank of England has raised fears of a hit to the economy from a lack of "goodwill" if the Brexit transition period ends with no trade agreement

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Hopefully cummins dies before he leaves ,something painful would be nice and passes it onto the rest of the ear tuggers

As to the bank of england probably right! biden hates england and the EU will be **** off they dont own us anymore .The only problem the bank of england says a lot of things that rarely come true at least under the old boss carney (not a great name in america it comes from swindlers at fairs) this new boss seems to appreciate the country.

Unfortunately the monetry buffer we had to bolster the country until more deals come is long gone due to covid ,bad timing !But i guess ever since 2016 prospective deals have been made out of the sight of the EU ? We will see in january when their shackles on trade are shaken off

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Hopefully cummins dies before he leaves ,something painful would be nice and passes it onto the rest of the ear tuggers

As to the bank of england probably right! biden hates england and the EU will be **** off they dont own us anymore .The only problem the bank of england says a lot of things that rarely come true at least under the old boss carney (not a great name in america it comes from swindlers at fairs) this new boss seems to appreciate the country.

Unfortunately the monetry buffer we had to bolster the country until more deals come is long gone due to covid ,bad timing !But i guess ever since 2016 prospective deals have been made out of the sight of the EU ? We will see in january when their shackles on trade are shaken off

You should never wish harm on others  Chester’s it’s bad luck ? And how can you speak so  badly of the man that won you your brexshit  that’s really not fair ?

And Cummins going is Johnson trying to save his skin .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

All fair to me ,i cannot stand governments, i despise those that whisper in their ears with no way of punishing them at least you can sack mp's every few years the likes of cummins just flit from one person to another like a leech ,thhey thrive on failure and always get rewarded however bad they are!

The only person to get brexit won was the voter ticking boxes,cummins did nothing

Edited by chesters1

Rome didnt fall it went into irreversable decline over decades , a  bit of climate change as well ,nothing new there then!

Why? Again i ask name one food we cannot survive without that is only produced in the EU in fact name anything that can only be produced in the EU that we cannot live without?

Leaving with no deal gives us far more leverage than a bad deal and deals can be made after the transition period not just within it.The transition period is a way of forcing britain into giving in to the EU ,its called pressure selling ,if britain holds out it will then put  the pressure on the EU because as everyone says they lose more than us in trade

Its called poker remember both sides can win if they want to but give politicans power and they will use it whatever the outcome ,why would they care? In the EU especialy the heads cannot be sacked so what have they got to lose ,here we can sack them in a few years but you will see most mp's faces are well known over several parliaments as they are very good con men and voters very gullible

Edited by chesters1