Should we have left the EU?

John S

No deal looking good now come on Doris don’t weaken now give us all the real  brexit or  you will be off the Christmas card list of the loony right the ERG hold your nerve lad .Give us the brexit that everybody voted for ?????????????????

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

There was two boxes to tick ,neither said what brexit you wanted

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

51 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

There was two boxes to tick ,neither said what brexit you wanted

The people very soon will get the brexshit they voted for .Now if we no deal with brexit  the  **** that  brexit brings to Britain we then can blame the EU as per usual .?Now if we DEAL we can’t blame the EU for the **** brexit brings it then becomes our fault for signing a  deal. That’s  why the cowards in number 10  prefer no deal with brexit to continue blaming the EU because they  know brexit is a colossal disaster for Britain.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes now the government wont be able to blame the EU and get on with running the country

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

13 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Yes now the government wont be able to blame the EU and get on with running the country

You did say country not Britain because with brexit little Britain is not far away or little England .Mind I do live in gods country Yorkshire the heart of England ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I said country i could have said england because the other 3 can **** theirs up without his help

5 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I said country i could have said england because the other 3 can **** theirs up without his help

What a result it would be with brexit the breakup of the United Kingdom it might even mean Cornwall going independent as  well .we might as well have Yorkshire independent it is the biggest county in England  now that would be something .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Hopefully it does ,that bitch running scotland will quickly run out of public support when the coffers dry up ,we can give northern Ireland back to the Irish they do nothing for the generous handouts we give them 

13 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Hopefully it does ,that bitch running scotland will quickly run out of public support when the coffers dry up ,we can give northern Ireland back to the Irish they do nothing for the generous handouts we give them 

But it will lead to England having no world influence what so ever .,We will be a just a little country on an island .nobody will like us as we will have fallen out with everybody .Tourism would stop  billions of pounds taken out of our economy we would be skint what a world brexit could bring us what a sordid  thought but it could well be reality and it will start in January 21.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Even worse if yorkshire doesnt get out lol  ,people the world over dont know what britain is but mention england and they know ,scotland is small compared to england ,why would brexit stop foreigners coming ,they can if they ask nicely

Its amusing when you watch war documentories the germans always call us english not british

Distribution by area

Region 2019

Visits (000)

Spend (£m)
London 21,713 £15,725
Rest of England 16,937 £9,055
Total England 36,114 £24,780
Scotland 3,460 £2,538
Wales 1,023 £515
Edited by chesters1