Should we have left the EU?

John S

I did answer

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 minutes ago, big_cod said:

???? No answer then .so what your are actually saying the majority of fishermen have voted for a  red herring ? with brexit then or white elephant puts it better .

? So you are agreeing they have been conned by the leave side .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

5 minutes ago, big_cod said:

?

So now the only person agreeing with you is you ,thats sad cod really sad

I see you not only changed your post but again put words into my mouth ,try reading and understanding before you imply what i am saying

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

So now the only person agreeing with you is you ,thats sad cod really sad

No only you because you and a couple of other who haven’t a clue and don’t know what they are talking about with fishing . Have you tried taking up golf it’s easier ?? mind I I did used to play off 5 handicap.?quite a few moons ago .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

3 minutes ago, big_cod said:

No only you because you and a couple of other who haven’t a clue and don’t know what they are talking about with fishing . Have you tried taking up golf it’s easier ??

It would be nice if our tame fisherman (sorry person who takes other people fishing ) actually occasionally spoke on the whitby fishing forum and met actual fishermen instead of trying to bluff users of a angling forum he was the voice of english fishermen.

I said co-operative ,if its to hard to google it means lots of little things join together to seem bigger bigger = more power .its so simple you are even in one yourself although its not heard much outside of whitby obviously needs to grow

16 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

It would be nice if our tame fisherman (sorry person who takes other people fishing ) actually occasionally spoke on the whitby fishing forum and met actual fishermen instead of trying to bluff users of a angling forum he was the voice of english fishermen.

I said co-operative ,if its to hard to google it means lots of little things join together to seem bigger bigger = more power .its so simple you are even in one yourself although its not heard much outside of whitby obviously needs to 

Changing the subject again ? have you ever been out on a trawler Chester’s do you know how they work .I do I worked on one ,and a long liner never fond of potting .But I have never done brain surgery though and I would never try to comment on it because  I know hook all about it .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I spent almost a year on a boat in folkestone ,nothing big really just a one man band but the owner took me out as he was a neighbour ,not really my cuppa tea the hours were shite as the harbour is tidal ,pittance of a wage  nothing more than pocket money ,my old man said i wouldnt last a week i dont take notice of what people say so lasted about 11 months.

The owner sold the bulk of his catch at the local auction but made far better money selling the better fish and crabs to the hotels ,i asked him why he didnt sell everything to the hotels ,to much work he said ,small man determined to stay small its the british disease 

PS you dont need to know anything about brain surgery to do brain surgery the proffesional bit is the patient surviving in a better state than before !

My mrs family was into shelfish i remember hours of shucking whelks ,they lived right on the keyside lovely views but very small house !

They had coppers in the back yard 3 or 4 i forget ,probably banned now under some EU law.

The owner of the boat got fed up with the hours and bought a bigger boat for trips to the varne with paying guests he asked me if i was interested but i moved up to newcastle so my seafairing ended and sea angling from a boats started when we moved back down here .i have mentioned mooring a boat at pompey before on here so i am not dry behind the ears as you presume

Not from a fishing backround i admit but theres few in deptford where i come from i didnt live near the sea until i was 16 or 17 most probably unlike yourself

Mrs just confirmed her auntie still sells seafood from folkestone but the familiy no longer run a boat so obviously buy in what they sell today which is pretty typical nowadays 

Edited by chesters1

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

Hmm twisting words again

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

Now your so desperate you are quoting yourself implying its me so you can pretend i am agreeing with you ...or not? Unfortunately quoting a post only posts the response not the quote the response refers to, a screenshot gets around that!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vjidrhs5lcjoybx/Screenshot_20201117-144937.png?dl=0

Edited by chesters1

3 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Dublin Bay Prawns

You think that Nephrops are only found in Dublin Bay? And you wonder why we think you are thick?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Not sure hes saying prawns only live in dublin bay ,dublin bay prawns are a known name for them and no doubt with clever marketing sold at a premium to gullible yanks

One of your straw men backfirings?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/the-rise-and-rise-of-the-dublin-bay-prawn-1.1001859?mode=amp

Edited by chesters1