Should we have left the EU?

John S

11 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Edited by corydoras
  • Thanks 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

11 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

If they can’t sell it, or sell as much they can leave it in the sea.

Restricted catch will increase price, that is a fact.

They don’t have to catch as much to make same profit.

Fish is a good source of protein but not the only one.

The likes of Birdseye will still get the fish from Greenland etc.

The Cod and Haddock will still be caught by our fishermen (U.K. boats crewed by foreign crew) from Norwegian territorial waters.

Stop the EU permitting the pillage of hundreds of thousands of tonne of sand eels from U.K. Territorial waters slowly but systematically killing off native Puffins and Seals to name just two.

Will be the Europeans that pay more, they are the ones that eat ‘our’ fish.

Win, Win, Win.

Killing of. Seals that sums it up in that paragraph in one .Have  you done any homework on seal population explosion in the last 20 years there is bleeding millions of the things everywhere ..Who says the Europeans will  buy our fish anti European culture through our disgusting media could see to that .So what’s stopping them buying the same fish we import from faraway lands leaving U.K. fishermen high and dry. Brexit is doing immense damage to our EU relations and tariffs could also play a major part .

So the boats tie up no demand for fish   the price has crashed bank loans dont get paid  boats reposed , that’s brexit in a nutshell job done ruin awaits .And the U.K. shellfish industry thats even worse and the bulk of fishermen are shell fishermen  practically all there produce goes to the EU .what the buyers are doing as we speak are taking as many lobsters as many as they can paying Hugh prices  ready for the Christmas EU demand all kept alive in holding tanks then come January ? no deal bang game over tariffs  and on  top of that disruption to getting them there with holdups from boom to bust thank you brexit .Trade deals the easiest thing in the world ? What a crock of **** that has turned out to be but it sums brexit up perfectly all ifs and butts , the brexshiteers have nowhere to hide anymore it’s reality time they are getting found out .

But it’s looking like a U.K. sellout anyway so fishermen will still be able to export free of tariffs .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

"But it’s looking like a U.K. sellout anyway so fishermen will still be able to export free of tariffs ."

So going by the last line why post the rest of the crap before it?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

23 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

"But it’s looking like a U.K. sellout anyway so fishermen will still be able to export free of tariffs ."

So going by the last line why post the rest of the crap before it?

Don’t you like  taking about  the possibly of disaster that we are on the brink  with brexit ,mind you if I voted brexit I wouldn’t want reality to be told it’s embarrassing for you.

And business is pulling its hair out with the governments totally lack of leadership with brexit  .Businesses cannot plan anything Just yesterday they were giving it both barrels again to the governments  lack of confidence with brexit going forward .

I think i know what business is thinking  with brexit and it ends in ...t reality time is here .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Why are you so concerned for those that voted brexit? Well except to gloat ofcourse

My mrs watched jeremy vine today in the program was a bit about changing the name fisherman to fisherperson ,they interviewed a woman to get her view (she was incharge? Of some fishing org?) ,she asked why change it but also remarked she couldnt wait for brexit so not everyone has the bias you do it seems against us running our own waters  .just hearsay from me ofcourse but you may find it out there somewhere from the horses mouth

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

23 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Why are you so concerned for those that voted brexit? Well except to gloat ofcourse

My mrs watched jeremy vine today in the program was a bit about changing the name fisherman to fisherperson ,they interviewed a woman to get her view (she was incharge? Of some fishing org?) ,she asked why change it but also remarked she couldnt wait for brexit so not everyone has the bias you do it seems against us running our own waters  .just hearsay from me ofcourse but you may find it out there somewhere from the horses mouth

Fisherperson the worlds gone mad seen all that  jargon myself today what next .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The EU preparing  for no deal here we go brexit reality time has arrived.Talks have collapsed due to fishing and billions and billions of pounds to drain out of London with no deal brexit is going to show it’s true colours.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Why will the money  drain out of london?

Only if they dump it in the Thames.

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Brexit ....Great Britain..,...Little BRITAIN !!!

76% OF U.K. Business  who export  to the EU are not ready for January 21 no deal brexit mental Brexiteers and a mental governmen in Britain.It  now looks like the EU has had enough of Johnson’s  little games .It’s now time for the **** to hit the fan .

Get those giant  lorry parks ready can we divert  a few thousand artics to the Isle of Wight for good measure for a proper taste of brexshit .Those who scream brexit should honoured with a good dollop  of brexshit right in there backyard .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg